Antioch: Shooting leads to police cha...

Antioch: Shooting leads to police chase, victim is OK

There are 10 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from May 8, 2013, titled Antioch: Shooting leads to police chase, victim is OK. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

An Antioch man suffered a gunshot wound to the leg in a Wednesday morning shooting, and the man suspected of shooting him led police on a chase through the city and out to Stockton, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Don

San Francisco, CA

#1 May 8, 2013
The car being chased was a white Buick Riv 95 ish last yr of that body style. ..most likly a V6 super charged
HEPINGPING

Pittsburg, CA

#2 May 8, 2013
Don, it was a regal not a riv(whatever that is). Supercharged? highly unlikely. Big shoutout to tracy PD, CHP, san Joaquin sheriff, stockton PD FOR NOT HELPING THEM CATCH THE SUSPECT. Numerous times I heard them say over the air not to get involved. So in reality you can shoot someone now and go across county lines and the outside agencies wont give a flying fuck. I'll remember that!!!
Don

San Francisco, CA

#3 May 8, 2013
I know my Buicks it was a white 2 door Riviera. .the guy drove passed me doing 70 mph plus on country hills dr with 2 antioch cops in pursuit and a black under cover looking camery as well
HEPINGPING

Pittsburg, CA

#4 May 8, 2013
Good for you! I'm involvement in said agency so think what you want buddy, your wrong.
HEPINGPING

Pittsburg, CA

#5 May 8, 2013
BTW listening to your scanner doesn't reveal all information. You know we have MDS's correct? They were 70mph OUT IN STOCKTON on hwy4.
HEPINGPING

Pittsburg, CA

#6 May 8, 2013
I cannot wait for us to switch to the new radio network. Then all the weekend warriors cant snoop in anymore.
Don

San Francisco, CA

#7 May 8, 2013
Ok big guy
lawdy lawdy

Pittsburg, CA

#8 May 8, 2013
was it a lowlife jig? bet it was, although coming from stockton it could be a dirt bag, lettuce picking mexicunt!
Don

San Francisco, CA

#9 May 8, 2013
Lol....mexicans drive tahoes and yukons now day ...and the others drive gm cars with 24s ( buick Riviera ) the young cops think its a rega.....l they stopped making a 2 door regal in 1990
Don

San Francisco, CA

#10 May 8, 2013
My bad ...1996 was the last yr of the 2 door regal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) 14 hr Antioch Nut Job 94
News City of Antioch removes speed bumps near hit-an... 14 hr Antioch Nut Job 3
News Man charged with shooting Antioch house over $3... 14 hr Antioch Nut Job 4
News Watchdog - Black only graduation ceremony in An... Sun Antioch Nut Job 2
Fight on W.Tregallas Rd.and Corner of Capistran... May 24 Antioch Nut Job 3
News Police investigating string of Brentwood robberies May 24 Antioch Nut Job 27
YES - Section 8 Neighbors Gone (Sep '12) May 23 What wa wonderful... 21
More from around the web

Antioch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]