• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
6,381 - 6,400 of 7,933 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6851 Jan 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>None of my buddies talk like that, I'd be more then happy to have you attend the Church I attend, nobody would tell people that or hardly anyone would keep coming. Why so mad bro? Why does it hurt you so much? Are you that miserable or are all atheist like that? Yeah, talking nonsense here about politics I have put their idea's down and called them names, But I'm saved.
I mean your buddies in the larger sense, like your fellow Christians in the Westborough Baptist church.

Iím not mad, and I am not your bro.

I wonít attend your church because I would be disruptive there and I think you have the right to have your beliefs and your church service without the distraction of non-believers like me.

I want the same for myself and my children, I donít want your belief system being forced upon them, not through legislation nor from a position of authority like a teacher.

If one of them decided to join your club on their own, that is up to them.

But I have fought, am fighting and will continue to fight for the rights all of all religion equally including no religion at all, all equal in the eyes of the law, if you can put your religious symbol on public property, so can every other religion including no religion at all... for example.

You are free to believe you are saved, you are free to believe I am damned, but if you say it out loud, expect to be laughed at.
Riggers

Monrovia, CA

#6852 Jan 30, 2013
looks like the scum-bags have come up with another scheme to win?

Big laugh, they are hated enough already.

GOP Plan to 'Rig' Electoral Votes Loses Key Support.

The proposed system would make it easier for Republican presidential candidates to win.

Time to open up the gates to the underworld from which they came from

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6853 Jan 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean your buddies in the larger sense, like your fellow Christians in the Westborough Baptist church.
I wonít attend your church because I would be disruptive there and I think you have the right to have your beliefs and your church service without the distraction of non-believers like me.
I want the same for myself and my children, I donít want your belief system being forced upon them, not through legislation nor from a position of authority like a teacher.
But I have fought, am fighting and will continue to fight for the rights all of all religion equally including no religion at all, all equal in the eyes of the law, if you can put your religious symbol on public property, so can every other religion including no religion at all... for example.
You are free to believe you are saved, you are free to believe I am damned, but if you say it out loud, expect to be laughed at.
Another great example, Westboro...lol....let's keep generalizing, that would mean all atheist are like Stalin and Pol Pot? I know your dream is for a Communist country, I hope it never happens here. We have religion equally, you can keep preaching about the puddle of crud that life came from. But I will continue to fight to make sure it's taught as a theory and not a fact in our schools. So you think we need to practice our religion in a closet? lol therefore you need to practice your religion in a puddle of crud. and expect to be laughed at.
Skant

Monrovia, CA

#6855 Jan 30, 2013
You Skant do that on radio either.
bull

Cherry Hill, NJ

#6856 Jan 30, 2013
crapp
Required

Monrovia, CA

#6857 Jan 30, 2013
Need more time to assumilate, http://englishrussia.com/2011/05/14/explore-t...
layohei

Putian, China

#6859 Jan 31, 2013
There are thousands styles of cheap wholesale [url=http://www.jerseyol.com] cheap Nike NFL jerseys[/url] in our cheap jerseys online shop. Now enjoy the free shipping and best service here!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6860 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Silence child!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6861 Jan 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Silence child!
no kiddo I wonít, you donít have any power, authority or credibility here, and we Americans will keep you and those like you in check
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6862 Jan 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Another great example, Westboro...lol....let's keep generalizing, that would mean all atheist are like Stalin and Pol Pot? I know your dream is for a Communist country, I hope it never happens here. We have religion equally, you can keep preaching about the puddle of crud that life came from. But I will continue to fight to make sure it's taught as a theory and not a fact in our schools. So you think we need to practice our religion in a closet? lol therefore you need to practice your religion in a puddle of crud. and expect to be laughed at.
and we will gladly have you arrested if you step into our schools to preach your crap, while I am gladly invited there.:)
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6863 Jan 31, 2013
Stupid Little D boy!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6864 Jan 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Another great example, Westboro...lol....let's keep generalizing, that would mean all atheist are like Stalin and Pol Pot? I know your dream is for a Communist country, I hope it never happens here. We have religion equally, you can keep preaching about the puddle of crud that life came from. But I will continue to fight to make sure it's taught as a theory and not a fact in our schools. So you think we need to practice our religion in a closet? lol therefore you need to practice your religion in a puddle of crud. and expect to be laughed at.
You have a few other things screwed up in your head

No atheist believes in a Satan, Christians do, not atheists, to be a worshiper of Satan you would have to believe in Christianity.

try and remember that.
SmackoS

Monrovia, CA

#6865 Jan 31, 2013
It's going to get a little warm in Syria, duck down as the bombs will be falling shortly.

Elk Grove, CA

#6866 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and we will gladly have you arrested if you step into our schools to preach your crap, while I am gladly invited there.:)
You are not invited there to preach your puddle of mud theories. It's a theory, a big fairy tale story. But don't be so angry bro.

Elk Grove, CA

#6867 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a few other things screwed up in your head
No atheist believes in a Satan, Christians do, not atheists, to be a worshiper of Satan you would have to believe in Christianity.
try and remember that.
Read it again fool, I said Stalin, not Satan. Stalin was just like you. Stalin...not Satan. See the difference? Read slower.lol...
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6868 Jan 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are not invited there to preach your puddle of mud theories. It's a theory, a big fairy tale story. But don't be so angry bro.
lil d is stupid! So are you child, so are you!
The hooders

Monrovia, CA

#6869 Jan 31, 2013
To be a member of any radical muslim group is to part of a ignoprant group that will bring down those members.

An aide to Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi claims that the Holocaust was a hoax.

Fathi Shihab Eddim, Morsiís senior aide, made the comments on Holocaust Remembrance Day on January 27, 2013.

The myth of the Holocaust is an industry that America invented.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6871 Jan 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are not invited there to preach your puddle of mud theories. It's a theory, a big fairy tale story. But don't be so angry bro.
Actually I have spoken on the age of the universe which is quite different than most adherents of your religion, I have spoken about the Sun being at least a 2nd and possibly a 3rd generation star, much younger than the rest of the universe.

Yes it is a theory, like the theory of gravity, or the theory that the moon orbits the earth, or the earth orbits the sun, a theory that no one of any education challenges anymore, maybe someday when what you just believe with no evidence raises to the level of a theory it would be allowed in school.
Jane DooDoo

Monrovia, CA

#6872 Jan 31, 2013
Draw up a Republican plank and set yourself on it, so you can walk off the end of it.

Elk Grove, CA

#6873 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I have spoken on the age of the universe which is quite different than most adherents of your religion, I have spoken about the Sun being at least a 2nd and possibly a 3rd generation star, much younger than the rest of the universe.
Yes it is a theory, like the theory of gravity, or the theory that the moon orbits the earth, or the earth orbits the sun, a theory that no one of any education challenges anymore, maybe someday when what you just believe with no evidence raises to the level of a theory it would be allowed in school.
Not talking about the age, talking about your theory of how life started. Quit changing the conversation. You're are not that clever. Now read it slow, so you don't make a fool out of yourself again. Trying to help bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Brett Weir 200,606
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Brett Weir 15,965
Special message (Aug '13) 2 hr nathan sturley 295
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr Duh 5,015
Antioch man in grave condition following shooting 12 hr Rivertown 3
Squatters take over foreclosed home in Antioch (Jun '12) Sat hotdogjr 7
Review: Brentwood Car Audio Aug 29 Chevys 1
•••

Antioch News Video

•••
•••

Antioch Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000