Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201884 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#138308 Apr 28, 2012
Queers destroy society

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#138309 Apr 28, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Queers destroy society
Whats a queer? You guys see anymore UFO's down in Stephensville?
rwb

Lima, OH

#138310 Apr 28, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Next on the list on gay agenda list....legalizing of polygamy, legalization of marriage between man & animals, & legalization of marriage between adults & children.
Naw, we will leave the legalization of polygamy to Romney! Maybe he'll even look at marriage between adults and kids too.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#138311 Apr 28, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Next on the list on gay agenda list....legalizing of polygamy, legalization of marriage between man & animals, & legalization of marriage between adults & children.
With the exception of polygamy those others don't have the CAPACITY FOR INFORMED CONSENT, why do you people continually bring up such bullshit.
rwb

Lima, OH

#138312 Apr 28, 2012
rwb wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, we will leave the legalization of polygamy to Romney! Maybe he'll even look at marriage between adults and kids too.
Huh, maybe 'that' is why Nugent is backing Romney!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#138313 Apr 28, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
good
You should be..........
And they are as they want to keep there job
They certainly don't have anything to worry about from you, illiterate scumbag.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#138314 Apr 28, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Sorry, not us. Find someone else to carry your cross, dumbass.
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#138315 Apr 28, 2012
rwb wrote:
<quoted text>
How true! I mean he always has his "Magic Mormon" under panty's to take care and protect him! I want a pair,do you happen to know where I could purchase a some? LOL
sheana

Chicago, IL

#138316 Apr 28, 2012
no my black sister and brothers no we have a long history of church. It is the Lord that has taken us out of slavery. I am not going to buy this cultural gay mess. We are strong and will not buy into this lie as black people.
sheana

Chicago, IL

#138317 Apr 28, 2012
Fred Price is here for us. He is a father of the word and a great person for our community. Don't waist the opportunity to hear. Your lucky you live here. You could live in Arkansas. think of that.
We have a treasure. Gay stuff your always hearing is what? sex. Why is that so important? you do it don't you? what is the deal? Come to our church and listen. God is real. You do need him. No those rich people in tv don't they look in the mirror and only see themselves. You are bigger than that. Find out.
We are Los Angeles. Not Chicago. Not Texas. Not New york. Be with us. We are saving our brothers and sisters.
Joe Fortuna

Mckinleyville, CA

#138318 Apr 28, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Heterosexual marriages open that door .
Just Thinking

Lucerne, CA

#138321 Apr 28, 2012
The more homosexuals we have, the lower the worlds population gets. Save the world from overpopulation, go gay. After all it is your decision isn't it?
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#138324 Apr 28, 2012
rwb wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...now why have I heard so much about homosexuals & NAMBLA & their relationships with young boys. i wouldn't surprise if you even the female queers have their own pedophilia organization of their own. I'm sure Romney will greatly approve of this!

I think the government made a big mistake taking queers out of the insane asylums
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#138325 Apr 28, 2012
Just Thinking wrote:
The more homosexuals we have, the lower the worlds population gets. Save the world from overpopulation, go gay. After all it is your decision isn't it?
If homosexuals are saving the world from population, then what the hell are lesbians doing with sperm banks & gay men doing surrogant mothers...overpopulating the world?

Fail

Location hidden

#138329 Apr 28, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
If homosexuals are saving the world from population, then what the hell are lesbians doing with sperm banks & gay men doing surrogant mothers...overpopulating the world?
Fail
At least we want our kids, what do many heterosexuals do? Pop out a shit ton of kids they can't afford? Send them off to the orphanage?Dumpster babies? Overpopulation, it's pretty much all you heterosexuals.

“"On The Threshold Of A Dream" ”

Since: Mar 12

Montreal Canada

#138330 Apr 28, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...now why have I heard so much about homosexuals & NAMBLA & their relationships with young boys. i wouldn't surprise if you even the female queers have their own pedophilia organization of their own. I'm sure Romney will greatly approve of this!
I think the government made a big mistake taking queers out of the insane asylums
You're just pissed off that they haven't let you out of the loony bin yet! Shove off loser,I have the sneaking feeling that it's you who is a charter member of NAMBLA! After all my pappy used to say that a skunk smells his own hole,and you reek! LOL
Just Thinking

Lucerne, CA

#138331 Apr 29, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail
It is simple. They can't or wont reproduce on their own. That is with their significant other. A homosexual couple by defination can not have their own children. Someone has to provide children to/for them.
Scary thought isn't it?
the original curious cat

Santa Cruz, CA

#138332 Apr 29, 2012
Just Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
It is simple. They can't or wont reproduce on their own. That is with their significant other. A homosexual couple by defination can not have their own children. Someone has to provide children to/for them.
Scary thought isn't it?
not really. why does it scare you so much?

Location hidden

#138333 Apr 29, 2012
Just Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary thought isn't it?
And why is that a scary thought exactly? You find the thought of heterosexuals using such methods as scary as well or is it just something about gays that upsets you?
Just Thinking

Lucerne, CA

#138334 Apr 29, 2012
MerryMarauder wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we want our kids
No you don't, you want someone else s kids. You can't/won't procreate. You must procure a heterosexuals child.
Why "merrymarauder"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4-Year-Old Injured In Collision Dies, Suspect D... Thu Sky 1
falsely accused or abused by DCFS or Juvenille ... (Jul '12) Jan 18 PrayerWarrior767 8
News Dryer fire displaces 49 residents of Antioch as... Jan 17 Sky 1
News Funeral set for Oakland Officer Mock (Jul '07) Jan 9 justine 40
News Man found shot dead near field in Antioch Jan 8 He got kilt 4
News Arson investigation follows multiple fires in A... Dec 23 Sky 1
Antioch ca Dec '17 clayton bigsby 2

Antioch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antioch Mortgages