4" Dryer Exhaust Vent
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43 Nov 10, 2012
Oh please do, I will be waiting..... Have you ever seen what a 762x39mm bullet does to flesh!? I have over 8k rounds of it so bring your big toys!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#44 Nov 10, 2012
@@@@@@@@@@
NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT
@@@@@@@@@@
A young man today was mortally injured while dealing with an online beef, bystanders say the young man brought a knife to a gun fight and lost. Video was captured during this assualt > http://theync.com/static_html/short-video-sho...
@@@@@@@@@@
Petroleum Plant Mgr

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Mar 10, 2013
The statements listed under this topic are accruate. In Contra Costa County California many of the most under trained inspectors, harass and deny property owners their guaranteeded Constitutional Rights.

In Pittsburg California special conditions exist due to the Federal Lease's issued on the old Camp Stoneman.

Those conditions included in the Federal LEASE also include, "No Codes, No Regulations, & UnRestricted Use"...

Due to the recorded FACT of Record , that the C.C. & R's were improperly filed, THE Rights passed with the Deeded transfer of each and every lot in High School Village.

Those RIGHTS are very Valuable. All Law's are derived from Codes & Regulations...

A City's authority is enforced under Ordances. The authority to make Ordances, comes from Code's and Regulation's.

America is a Nation of Law's. Should the Government's (of any Jourstiction) choose to ignore the Constitution of the People, of the United States of America & IGNORE Federal Lease Agreements issued by the Federal Government (which guarantee spicific rights) then THAT jouristiction has choosen to be a "DICTATORSHIP".

In such a case each individual Deeded Lot becomes a seperate jouristiction... Seperate where Constitutional Rights continue to exist. Because Rights go to the Indivdual FIRST...

Those Rights are protected under the Federal Lease "DEEDED LEASE" !
SchfartzaHunter

Pittsburg, CA

#46 Mar 10, 2013
TL;DR THE WHOLE THREAD. Way TL! Chad please do everyone a favor, go to the Golden Gate bridge and at the bottom of channel inlet is a pot of gold. If you jump off the bridge you can swim down and get said pot of gold!
SchfartzaHunter

Brooklyn, NY

#47 Mar 10, 2013
My words express my lack of education. I troll with such a stupid handle for the purpose of harassment.
SchfartzaHunter

Pittsburg, CA

#48 Mar 10, 2013
SchfartzaHunter wrote:
My words express my lack of education. I troll with such a stupid handle for the purpose of harassment.
Wow U R TEH SMARTZ!1!1111 < uberyly impressed young padawan.
Still doesn't take the fact away that you need to be AIDXed. There is a room open at the looney pen for you. You said you wanted to meet in person? Well I'm still waiting to take you up on that offer.
SchfartzaHunter

Atlanta, GA

#49 Mar 10, 2013
Anyways back on topic, STILL TL;DR!
SchfartzaHunter

United States

#50 Mar 10, 2013
Hey keep up with those little icons! I like the little flames and big lips and peanuts. Reminds me of the days of watching Jerry Springer eating peanuts and watching the schfartzas go at it!
Willis

New York, NY

#51 Apr 2, 2013
MCS America ©: Dryer Vents: An Overlooked Source of Pollution?
They conducted GC/MC analysis on dryer-vent emissions from loads that used no laundry products,... NIEHS and NTP at Upcoming Society of Toxicology Me...
thetruthaboutmcs.blogspot.com/2012/03/dryer-v... ...- Cached
ilovemyhoverroun d

Netherlands

#53 Apr 3, 2013
Willis wrote:
MCS America ©: Dryer Vents: An Overlooked Source of Pollution?
They conducted GC/MC analysis on dryer-vent emissions from loads that used no laundry products,... NIEHS and NTP at Upcoming Society of Toxicology Me...
thetruthaboutmcs.blogspot.com/2012/03/dryer-v... ...- Cached
TL;DR
Bill Says

Glidden, IA

#54 Jul 15, 2013
As of the Date of this POST. This "Dryer Exhaust Building Code Violation" still exists.

Even though all Government resources have been notified !

Tell me ? Is there for some unknown reason an EXCEPTION TO THE LAW ?

OR

Is it that someone who works for the City of Pittsburg, gaining an illegal unfair advantage, for the purpose of harassment of others ?
Bill Says

Glidden, IA

#55 Jul 15, 2013
Most of the derogatory Posts here are from Law Enforcement, who work for the State of California and Pittsburg Police Department.

There are a couple of other (investors) who stand to gain. Who have posted. The Threats are from investor related individuals. Including TOPIX employees...

WELCONE TO MY NOTE SHOP...

To them I say Please keep posting you (I.P.) address. I will be putting that to use in the future.

Thank You.
Chinese baker

Pittsburg, CA

#56 Jul 15, 2013
Bill Says wrote:
Most of the derogatory Posts here are from Law Enforcement, who work for the State of California and Pittsburg Police Department.
There are a couple of other (investors) who stand to gain. Who have posted. The Threats are from investor related individuals. Including TOPIX employees...
WELCONE TO MY NOTE SHOP...
To them I say Please keep posting you (I.P.) address. I will be putting that to use in the future.
Thank You.
TL;DR
Bill Says

Columbus, NE

#57 Jul 15, 2013
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antioch police: 25 arrested in massive dragnet Thu ANAG 1
Cynthia Lea Turner March 28,1955-September 22,2016 Sep 27 Neighbor down the... 1
News Antioch Police Officers Association endorses in... Sep 25 ANAG 1
News Antioch: Suspected pimp, two women, charged wit... Sep 24 ANAG 5
Concord Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 24 ANAG 3
Pioneer Antoich Norteno Rapper Dies (Mar '07) Sep 22 KHerbo14 1,594
News Antioch High School cross country team trains w... Sep 19 AHS 1982 1

Antioch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antioch Mortgages