4" Dryer Exhaust Vent
Jim Smith

United States

#23 Apr 17, 2012
dickie wrote:
I think you are suffering from azzhole inhaling dryer sh1t... also known as AIDS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SclIejWpqgkXX&feature=rel ated
I am sure YOU suffer from diareia with chunks dribbling from your mouth and nose, as you choke and cough diareia flem.
Guru

United States

#24 Jun 7, 2012
Good indormation on "SIDE WALL VENTS" As required by the higher standard "NFPA"

@@@@@@@@@@
[PDF] Utility Review for the Ohio National Guard
Adobe PDF
Final Report Foundation Fire Protection Research Appliance Sidewall Venting To: Clearance Distance for Gas December 5, 2007
www.nfpa.org/.../Research/Gas_Appliance_Sidew...
Guru

United States

#25 Jun 7, 2012
@@@@@@@@@@
Utility Review for the Ohio National Guard

Google Search for : CLEARANCE DISTANCE FOR GAS APPLIANCE SIDE WALL VENTING RESEARCH PROJECT FINAL REPORT...

Prepared by:

Fire Protection Research Foundation

@@@@@@@@@@
KQED is Cool wif Me

Pittsburg, CA

#26 Jun 8, 2012
Bill says wrote:
*Have you been enjoying a walk in the neighborhood and found you have suddenly fallen without realizing why?
*Do you get a numb feeling in the side of your face—and the doctors can’t find the reason?
*Do you get a sudden onset of dizziness or a headache?
*Fabric softeners, like other fragrant products, contain petrochemicals, used in untested combination. These chemicals can adversely affect the central nervous system (CNS)—your brain and spine.
*CNS exposure symptoms include: aphasia, blurred vision, disorientation, dizziness, headaches, hunger memory loss, numbness in face, pain in neck and spine.
I'm glad it wasn't just the crap those planes keep clouding up our crystal blue skies every morning. we can blame it on the pleasant smelling fabric softners as well.
Viking

United States

#27 Jun 8, 2012
KQED is Cool wif Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad it wasn't just the crap those planes keep clouding up our crystal blue skies every morning. we can blame it on the pleasant smelling fabric softners as well.
@@@@@@@@@@
Do you Lack "FACT" ?
@@@@@@@@@@
IF I only had a Clue

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Jun 11, 2012
@@@@@@@@@@

Research carried out by Professor Anne Steinemann, an expert on the effects of pollution at the University of Washington in Seattle.

Researchers analysed the fumes emitted from tumble dryers when cycles were run with the detergent and scented dryer sheets.

Analysis of the captured gases found more than 25 volatile organic compounds, including seven hazardous air pollutants, coming out of the vents.

This is an interesting source of pollution because emissions from dryer vents are essentially unregulated and unmonitored.

@@@@@@@@@@
IF I only had a Clue

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Jun 11, 2012
@@@@@@@@@@

HIDDEN - How to Survive a Chemical or Biological Attack

www.chemical-biological-attack-survival-guide... ...

... weapon are terrorists more likely to use? Can ... Ordinary laundry detergent with real chlorine ... containing some 50,000 mustard gas, sarin and sarin ...

@@@@@@@@@@
IF I only had a Clue

Cincinnati, OH

#30 Jun 11, 2012
Collateral Damage

One of the more notorious incidences in Japan occurred on April 24, 2008 in Konan, southern Japan, when a 14 year-old girl gassed herself to death by mixing a laundry detergent with a cleanser. The resulting toxic fumes caused over 90 people in the same apartment block to become sick as the fumes escaped through her bathroom window entering nearby apartments. In an attempt to minimise the impact upon her neighbours she had posted a note on her door that read ‘gas being emitted’. Of the 90 people affected only 10 required hospital treatment.

The threat from the inhalation or ingestion of these detergents does not solely occur at the site where the suicide has been attempted. In May 2008 one man was found barely alive in Kumamoto in Japan and rushed to hospital. On arrival the man vomited during an attempt to pump out his stomach. This caused chloropicrin, a highly dangerous pesticide, to become airborne affecting 54 doctors, nurses and patients. They all experienced breathing difficulties and sore eyes. All of them needed immediate treatment for their symptoms with 10 being hospitalised.

The condition of a 72 year-old pneumonia patient exposed to the chemical dramatically deteriorated and she nearly died. To deal with the incident 90 additional hospital people were called in and the local fire and rescue service was mobilised to decontaminate the emergency room in which the initial event had started.
IF I only had a Clue

Cincinnati, OH

#31 Jun 11, 2012
Unseen Killer

It is not difficult to imagine a small device being carried into a shopping centre in a disguised form by a potential martyr who then mixes the two chemicals in a way that spreads gas over a relatively small area. Whilst the death toll is unlikely to be high the impact upon the public might be considerable. When death comes in the form of a colourless gas it can easily dent public confidence. Even what on the surface appears to be a hugely amateurish attack could still have significant economic repercussions.

For the Fire and Rescue Service some enduring lessons are clear. Dispatchers involved in taking calls need to be alert to the indications that they are sending crews into this kind of situation. Careful questioning of the caller is important with any references to bad odours, such as a smell of almonds (indicative of a cyanide compound) or rotten eggs (indicative of the presence of hydrogen sulphide) needing to be taken seriously.

As responders attend the scene they need to be on the look out for situations where a person may have attempted to create the kind of environment in which dosage levels can quickly reach fatal levels. Residential bathrooms, cars and other small spaces – especially when sealed off from the outside – are all places to be wary. In apartment buildings, as occurred in the incident in Japan referred to earlier, a decision may need to be taken about evacuation. The presence in a vehicle of large tubs or containers is also a major indicator. Relying on the presence of warning signs to provide a strong indicator would also place first responders at risk from a terrorist-related event where the perpetrator is seeking to use the situation to draw first responders into a hazardous situation.

Despite the development of the idea that detergent suicide was a painless and straightforward method for those seeking death, the potential for such techniques to be adapted and used by those involved in terrorism cannot be ignored. Terrorism has a history of developing in unexpected ways and it is important for the members of the Fire and Rescue Service to always be prepared for the unexpected. Whilst it is a well known cliché, it may also ensure that some of them do not accidentally become exposed to fatal levels of a concoction readily assembled from advice over the Internet and a few visits to the supermarket

IF I only had a Clue

Cincinnati, OH

#32 Jun 11, 2012
@@@@@@@@@@

"IF "you" ONLY HAD A Clue ?"

@@@@@@@@@@
Liberty 4 Freedom

San Pablo, CA

#33 Jun 13, 2012
@@@@@@@@@@

"Dryer Exhaust" is "KILLING US"...

@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@
Try that as a "SEARCH". Discover "TRUTH"...

"VENT DIVERTERS" are not the answer when "VENTING" to atmosphere.

Your "Dryer could be Killing you", silently...
@@@@@@@@@@
Viking

United States

#34 Jun 14, 2012
"BEST" undetcted, dispersal devise for "CHEMICAL BIOLOGICAL AGENTS" is a "CLOTHING DRYER" in a residental setting.

America carries "Ignorance" among its "Code Inspectors".

They "DO NOT MONITOR "DRYER EXHAUST" ...

They (the inspectors) ignore neighbors Killing Neighbors "Using" "DRYERT EXHAUST".

For that matter "THEY" (inspectors), laugh it off as people choke (from chemical vapors emitted from dryer exhaust) many to Stroke convulsing death over a Long slow affect induced by low dosage of toxins ...

Just a little knowledge for the Free market.
Viking

United States

#35 Jun 14, 2012
Understanding that "Air we breath and Water we drink", is the "LIFE" we have. Without either we all will DIE.

When Government "Authorties" become Bullies. that is a warning. A warning about the failure of Government.

Government by denying one property its right to air untainted by a neighboring propertys Emissions, is a Right to Life.

Where is the question of JUSTICE ? Should there be No Justice for the emissions Reciver ? OR Justice for the "Emitter" ? How about they both be forced to breath un-chemical treated AIR.

There you go Justice for ALL !
Expert Service Tech

Chicago, IL

#36 Jun 26, 2012
Mexico is engaged in a Chemical attack on Private property owners !

The "SOURCE SUBSTANCE" IS

"S U A V I T E L"
Bill

Chicago, IL

#37 Jul 10, 2012
This picture is a reflection of mthe Standards of Chief Building In spectors working in Contra Costa County. The Picture is a inspected and approved verson of what Pittsburgs Chief Inspectoe signs of on as Legal.

America is in TROUBLE. Our Professionals are bearely qualified to flip hamburgers.
Bill

Chicago, IL

#38 Jul 10, 2012
This picture is a reflection of Standards of Chief Building Inspectors workng in Contra Costa County. The Picture is a inspected and approved verson of what Pittsburgs Chief Inspector signs off on as Legal.

America is in TROUBLE.

Our Professionals are bearely qualified to flip hamburgers.

The one who approved this Is not qualified to be a L.P. Gas service person !

But he is the Chef Inspector of Pittsburg !

What is wrong here?
Chad

Palo Alto, CA

#39 Nov 10, 2012
HEALTH IMPACT OF AIR POLLUTION - SAMEER TIMES - E-Center for ...
Chad

Palo Alto, CA

#40 Nov 10, 2012
I will tell you what is wrong. You have been singled out to be harassed.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#41 Nov 10, 2012
Chad, now now. We talked about your schizophrenia. Stop inhaling that gold spray paint its really starting to put a toll on your metal health. Moth balls are NOT EDIBLE so stop eating them.
Chad

San Jose, CA

#42 Nov 10, 2012
Ieatpolyps wrote:
Chad, now now. We talked about your schizophrenia. Stop inhaling that gold spray paint its really starting to put a toll on your metal health. Moth balls are NOT EDIBLE so stop eating them.
Sould I take time to Visit you. In person ? Wen you least expect.

Is that the attention you are looking for ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DUI checkpoint in Suisun City nets 29 arrests 18 hr Latricia 2
News Mel's Diner coming to Antioch in former Uno's, ... 18 hr ANAG 2
News Authorities Identify Woman Who Died After Hwy.2... 22 hr Antioch sense 1964 1
News How Many People Receive Food Stamps In Danville... (Aug '13) Aug 20 ok. 13
Blacks are racists against whites in Antioch Aug 20 ANAG 6
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) Aug 19 Lala 114
News Ogorchock announces campaign for Mayor of Antioch Aug 18 Antioch sense 64 1

Antioch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antioch Mortgages