DeerValley High School

Posted in the Antioch Forum

By the River

Antioch, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2013
I notice when School out for summer you don't see hardly any of these black kid's hang out in front of Starbucks on Lonetree way and DeerValley Road.That's because they all come from Oakland and Richmond too use our School.Get ready they will be back on Aug.14.Dam-it.
soma

AOL

#2 Jul 23, 2013
no its because their loosers and dont do sheet but smoke weed and watch tv and stay home its shame as its not to bad now but when school starts up youll see 90% blacks and they say their diverse my ass deeeerrrr ghetttto high

Since: Jul 13

Pittsburg, CA

#3 Jul 24, 2013
my suggestion would be to shoot every rabid reggin you see on site, zimmerman style baby!
Someone

Pittsburg, CA

#4 Jul 25, 2013
i like to sit and beat off in my car while parked across the street from deer valley, all that sweaty, sticky jungle dick flopping around in those saggy ass drawers!

Since: Jul 13

Pittsburg, CA

#5 Jul 28, 2013
i knew you were a sicko !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YES - Section 8 Neighbors Gone (Sep '12) 19 hr krystall zucha 18
News 4 Teens Arrested In Antioch Home Invasion Robbery (Apr '08) 20 hr krystall zucha 44
News Oakley: Police arrest suspect in fatal shooting... (Jan '14) Apr 15 Oba925 18
what happened to antioch??? (Mar '13) Apr 15 ladybug 32
is pittsburg ghetto? (Aug '07) Apr 13 OGSB59 233
News Antioch: Video shows police surprising would-be... Apr 10 BRC 4
News Stabbing of Muslim woman in Antioch shopping ce... (Jun '13) Apr 5 RAMMA LAMA DING DONG 27
More from around the web

Antioch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]