Have Monday's ruined your street?

Have Monday's ruined your street?

Posted in the Antioch Forum

Bye Antioch

Brentwood, CA

#4 Jan 8, 2013
After forty-eight years,my parents and I move to Brentwood.Along with the rest of my family members and friends,that already live here.Sad too see the house I grew up in going for sale in Antioch.Crime taking over and the Mondays ruin our town.I feel sorry for my old neighbors we left behind I wish them all good luck.
Cracker Killer

San Leandro, CA

#6 Jan 9, 2013
You honkeys blame african Americans for everything but you fail to talk about your honkey ken strung out on meth burglarizing homes and cars doing senseless robberies all over town stop kidding yourself it isn't the blacks fault your so called city is messed up its everybody's faults morons...
CanadianHunter

Pittsburg, CA

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Cracker Killer wrote:
You honkeys blame african Americans for everything but you fail to talk about your honkey ken strung out on meth burglarizing homes and cars doing senseless robberies all over town stop kidding yourself it isn't the blacks fault your so called city is messed up its everybody's faults morons...
The funny thing is all I hear on the radio is BMA this BMA that. You know what that means? Black Male Adult. The stats don't like /~/igger. The cops area always looking for black people it seems. I never hear of them trying to find 'hon honk' dealing tina outta his car. NEVER.
Cracker Killer

San Leandro, CA

#10 Jan 9, 2013
I got you honk honks going crazy honk honk !!!! All of you honk honks are child touchers and stink like balony....
Cracker Killer

San Leandro, CA

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Honk honk honk
CanadianHunter

Pittsburg, CA

#12 Jan 10, 2013
monday hunter wrote:
here is an interesting little stat you jig:
-
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/10...
Excellent report!
monday massacre

United States

#13 Jan 10, 2013
darkies are darkies no matter what. You can take the BOY out of Richmond but you can't take richmond out of the BOY. I just wish we could send all the BOYS back to Richmond and have our town back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stolen Minivan Pulled from Water Surrounding Ea... Tue JKD 2
News Antioch: Man wounded after argument leads to sh... Mar 23 James 1
Pioneer Antoich Norteno Rapper Dies (Mar '07) Mar 21 Juicy J from San ... 1,605
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) Mar 21 Mandy 123
is pittsburg ghetto? (Aug '07) Mar 19 Notghetto 236
Old School Autoworks (Jan '10) Mar 18 Trucks Rule 32
How has Antioch changed over the last 20 years? Mar 18 James 8

Antioch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance