police officer owns pitbull that kill...

police officer owns pitbull that killed a 4yr old....

Posted in the Antioch Forum

drifter

Antioch, CA

#1 Jul 3, 2013
may this child rest in peace.... but I fill the officer needs to be locked up for murder just like they/officers/done to so many deadly pitbull owners. an eye for an eye. this officer as we all know WON'T be put in jail. SO this should help those still jailed for there pitbulls murders,if the cop walks,the others should TO.Slap his hand he walks free, hell no.Do onto others as they do on to us.......
By opportunity

Sioux Falls, SD

#2 Jul 3, 2013
drifter wrote:
may this child rest in peace.... but I fill the officer needs to be locked up for murder just like they/officers/done to so many deadly pitbull owners. an eye for an eye. this officer as we all know WON'T be put in jail. SO this should help those still jailed for there pitbulls murders,if the cop walks,the others should TO.Slap his hand he walks free, hell no.Do onto others as they do on to us.......
Seems "YOU" do not like the "injustice", done by California Authority ?
Nothing wrong with that. Thing is. The use of "GOOD", well planed "TACTICS". Tactics which "do in", Government Soldiers and their Command and staff.
So, what I am saying is. Is it not time to stop "Bitching" and start doing something? Something ? Anything to undermine out of control Government, judges, Employees ... An all others who work for Government, STATE GOVERNMENT !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
S.f. Murder...immagration. 2 hr Bay Area 1
News Bethel Island levee district gears up for propo... 9 hr Jasper 2
News Shots fired into Antioch home, no injuries 9 hr Jasper 2
assessment tax 9 hr Jasper 6
News Pittsburg Ca. is safer than Concord Ca. | Conco... (Dec '08) Wed simple 397
gay topix (Jun '13) Jul 1 dickie 31
Why we hate surenos in other words why we hate ... (Dec '09) Jun 27 sur 18
More from around the web

Antioch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Antioch Mortgages