Antioch PD & dispatch & Spanos st

Antioch PD & dispatch & Spanos st

Posted in the Antioch Forum

Since: Mar 13

Discovery Bay, CA

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Omg!!!! I can't stand calling the Antioch PD when I need them to do their job!!! There are actual good families/people that live around Spanos St. Every time I call ... They ask me a million questions and act as if my call is not important. By the time the cops show up, someone has been hurt n crime has just gone up a notch!!! If the PD already knows that these areas are filled with idiots that just want to leech and hang around other people's property uninvited..may be the cops need to patrol around here!!! May be the city of Antioch need to cite these home owners on "Spanos" street for having too much traffic!!!! Idk ... If I could move, I would. It's hard to find a place with not so good credit but I have a honest living!!!
Ahhhh LORD HELP US ALL !!!
MAC-11

Brentwood, CA

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Concern citizens 1 wrote:
Omg!!!! I can't stand calling the Antioch PD when I need them to do their job!!! There are actual good families/people that live around Spanos St. Every time I call ... They ask me a million questions and act as if my call is not important. By the time the cops show up, someone has been hurt n crime has just gone up a notch!!! If the PD already knows that these areas are filled with idiots that just want to leech and hang around other people's property uninvited..may be the cops need to patrol around here!!! May be the city of Antioch need to cite these home owners on "Spanos" street for having too much traffic!!!! Idk ... If I could move, I would. It's hard to find a place with not so good credit but I have a honest living!!!
Ahhhh LORD HELP US ALL !!!
It's got nothing to do with the street you live on. Honestly it doesn't. It has to the limited resources on the streets that APD has. Remember the 911 dispatcher isn't your friend, he/she is there to take your call and dispatch it accordingly. It hurts to hear that but its the truth, they have to take X amount of calls each night and your call might be holding up a priority 1 call.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old School Autoworks (Jan '10) 3 hr RLCC 23
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) 22 hr Antioch Nut Job 94
News City of Antioch removes speed bumps near hit-an... 22 hr Antioch Nut Job 3
News Man charged with shooting Antioch house over $3... 22 hr Antioch Nut Job 4
News Watchdog - Black only graduation ceremony in An... May 31 Antioch Nut Job 2
Fight on W.Tregallas Rd.and Corner of Capistran... May 24 Antioch Nut Job 3
News Police investigating string of Brentwood robberies May 24 Antioch Nut Job 27
More from around the web

Antioch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]