E-views

There are 6 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Aug 9, 2012, titled E-views. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

Crime is up in a number of categories locally. Though the police must deal with everything, is there a particular category that you think the police should concentrate more in? What potential crimes are you most worried about in your community? OBVIOUSLY, WE ALL would like our crime rate to go down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

the_dude

Englewood, CO

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Well since the huge majority of the crimes are commited by mondays and beaners i'd say the best place to start would be actually policing the ghetto zoo instead of pretending like it doesn't exist.
Police

North Las Vegas, NV

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Without crime a lot of people would be out of work. Lawyers, Judges, investigators, clerks, detectives, ect....even down the food chain from people who maintain Jails, Prisons, cooks, just vast network of people who make very good living and nice comfortable retirement from the effects of crime waves.

Main object is monitor, and try our best in proper management of crimes.

Crime not going a way any time soon, trust me...whole generations of people who can't control their ways of breaking some kind of law.

The beat just keeps going on each day.

Zion is far from happening, where people live together in love and peace.

Just dream...

Reality is our culture is prone toward crime.
Police

North Las Vegas, NV

#3 Aug 9, 2012
My second cousin is employed at mental hospital right downtown S.F. Her building where she works out of is 25 strories high. With all the recent cut backs in funding, she says they have allowed more and more out patients programs.

She said If you knew what and who were walking the streets of bay area, you would lock your doors at nights.

Society just can't fully fund the programs anymore.

With two major wars grasping much of the Federal dollars.. The states are short fall.
Police

North Las Vegas, NV

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Founding Father hopes with New World America, that religion groups, would develop strong conscious within the people.

Behavior Analysis workers which there is host of...try in different ways too track range of factors that effect us humans.

Culture, ethics, attitudes, authority, emotions, values, ect...host of actions how each person or gang member is effected.

Thus producing certain type of crime.

Society in general will reward those people who produce good behavior.

Examples, Police, lawyers, fireman ect...

But when people show signs of bad behavior from the above ranges, society has its methods of let's say punishment.

Johnny was bad, so Johnny receives punishment for his actions.

Today, attention getting is becoming real issue, Johnnies of the world want attention, which produce mass killings, car chases....Johnny want to be seen and heard.

Where the Johnny type of crime trend, serial killer, raper, they tend toward less attention. But often still in some degree want attention ...

Human mind is complex computer system.
Police

North Las Vegas, NV

#5 Aug 9, 2012
Mega-Trend Wave is I'm hearing all levels of public as well as the private sectors, are lets say eagerly wanting suggestions for resolving of the crime waves which all parties accept is complicated problem.

Clearly it's been long generational tragedy.......with serious future implications.

Serious wave of crimes are everywhere, there is just no place on American soil that's problem free.

America is sinking ship with no real solutions that will offer any kind of significant improvement.

World leaders like United nations are pondering major depopulation of criminal element within America.

Which in turn will effect many law abiding people as well.
One two stepping

San Diego, CA

#6 Aug 9, 2012
Police wrote:
Without crime a lot of people would be out of work. Lawyers, Judges, investigators, clerks, detectives, ect....even down the food chain from people who maintain Jails, Prisons, cooks, just vast network of people who make very good living and nice comfortable retirement from the effects of crime waves.
Main object is monitor, and try our best in proper management of crimes.
Crime not going a way any time soon, trust me...whole generations of people who can't control their ways of breaking some kind of law.
The beat just keeps going on each day.
Zion is far from happening, where people live together in love and peace.
Just dream...
Reality is our culture is prone toward crime.
"Police" I agree with most of your opinions. However, I Antioch CA the Police Officers including its very small one an show Internal Affairs Unit is just as bad has the criminal they try to apprehend. False misleading arrests, police reports and investigations.

When their Police Officers are caught "RED HANDED" the Police Upper Management and the Contra Costa District Attoreys Office close ranks and with full lying-ass force attempt to defend and screw the bogus police actions due to civil liability iisues.

"Police" Well has you are well aware the police sub-culture often braces the "LIE and DENY" approach tactic.

Case in Point. The City of Antioch in California will not let the public have access to the sworn Police Officers rules of Condunt and or their Policies and Proceedures. This request by various citizes has been addressed in City Hall Council meetings but this concern has falling the death ears.

This is NOT ..."Community Based Policing" I dont want to have "Coffee with a Cop" period.

I want have knowledge on how the Police SHALL or MUST behave inorder to gain trust in the Antioch CA Police who does not have the best "ethical" reputation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Accused of ID Theft, Registering Fraudule... (May '08) 13 hr Great news 36
Concord Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Chol 6
Randall Hughes May 24 wondering 1
Prostitution on 18th Street Antioch motels (Jun '12) May 23 Omar 12
News Students monitor health of Solano waterways May 23 hockey stick 2
Drugs and Hookers at 289 West Tregallas Road (Apr '14) May 23 Omar 7
News Antioch Police SWAT arrests man who shot at thr... May 23 James 1

Antioch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antioch Mortgages