Chief Cantando: Antioch crime has decreased, but arrests are down, as well

May 9, 2013 Full story: The Antioch Herald 17

For the first time in over a year Antioch Police Chief Allan Cantando had good news to report regarding law-breaking in the city.

Full Story
unprotected resident

United States

#1 May 10, 2013
THIS IS BS!!! THERE HAVE BEEN killings. shootings and domestic. oilence crimes all through the city of antioch from april 1st until now!!! Police are doing nothing to help protect residents!! Instead we are being treated like we don't matter or our 911 calls are not important!

Since: May 13

Oakley, CA

#2 May 11, 2013
Unlike some posts that I've seen on the subject, I can actually express my concern about the increase in crime in Antioch without using racist, loaded language and slurs. Crime IS getting worst in east Contra Costa County since the influx of people from the Bay Area as well as illegal immigrants #FACT. Antioch & Pittsburg PD need to join forces and step it up NOW! Let the criminals know that BS won't be tolerated and to go back to where they came from!

Oakley, CA

#5 May 11, 2013
lawdy lawdy wrote:
shut your mouth native, crime is 100% directly related to the influx of sreggin and mexicunts! DO NOT be afraid to say it and call it like it is, NO MORE PC bull sh-t! PC will not save you from a wild chimp pointing a gun in your face! placing these animals in jail will!
Sad Sad Man living vicariously through a bunch of mean spirited posts that at the end of the day don't even make a damn differeance. Have at it!
nuts

Santa Maria, CA

#6 May 11, 2013
it's still scary going out after dark
lawdy lawdy

Pittsburg, CA

#7 May 12, 2013
at the end of the day it WILL make a difference, it is people like you that are pure bitch and wont do sh-t! "ah, just let it take place, at the end of the day it wont make a difference anyway" is how the Indians and Jews ended up the way they did!
Liberty was Freedom

United States

#8 May 14, 2013
There very few "LIERS" who can "LIE" better then a Trained Professional. Police Chief Cantando is a prize winner. Him and the Pittsburg Police Cut from a cake of "Planed Deception".hose who have

Populations "THINK" & "Some Belive", they have a say in their City Government ? They are "FOOLS". The "Elite Laugh at those who have accepted this "FARCE" of a planed public Deception. Accepted as "REALITY" ..." Such "STUPIDITY" is Laughable !

As for any responder. "F" "U" !!!
love

Pacoima, CA

#10 May 14, 2013
It doesn't matter what Color your skin is, Crime is Crime. It comes in Rainbow Colors and has No Consience and Siezes the. Moment! Just look in the Cementaries.
Lawson

Sioux Falls, SD

#11 May 15, 2013
Best "LIERS" in America, are "Law Enforcement Personal". Second only to "Attorney's".

As for the "Grave Yards" where I live they are full of dead people. Hero's, politican's, crooks, PEOPLE. Makes no difference they are dead. Like they should be. That is why they are there.

For the rest of the KINKS and Crooks and LIERS, PLEASE DIE SOON ! Which includes all posters paid at topix.

Oakley, CA

#12 May 15, 2013
FTR, I don't condone crime AT ALL. I agree that the majority of the people from out of town who have come here are responsible for the crime rate rising. I agree. It's the loaded, racist language that is unnecessary.
Lawson

United States

#13 May 18, 2013
PittsburgNative wrote:
FTR, I don't condone crime AT ALL. I agree that the majority of the people from out of town who have come here are responsible for the crime rate rising. I agree. It's the loaded, racist language that is unnecessary.
"PittsburgNative" At least your monicer describes your contry of orgin.

As Great as Afarica is with natural resources, Afarica still cannot support its people. It needs a good white man. An for the others ? "THEY" moved to Pittsburg, Ca...

Oakley, CA

#15 May 26, 2013
Lawson is a pure, unfiltered indicator that only STUPID, IGNORANT, UNEDUCATED people are behind profiles like his as well as lawdy lawdy aka saddy saddy LOL!!! Afarica? Contry? umm.... ok! Please use your internet connection for an online education you f kn idiot! I would respect all 3 profiles if they actually took a stand in their community and stood up for their beliefs instead of lurking on topix. BYE!!!!
Antioch P D Hooker hounds

United States

#17 May 26, 2013
PittsburgNative wrote:
Lawson is a pure, unfiltered indicator that only STUPID, IGNORANT, UNEDUCATED people are behind profiles like his as well as lawdy lawdy aka saddy saddy LOL!!! Afarica? Contry? umm.... ok! Please use your internet connection for an online education you f kn idiot! I would respect all 3 profiles if they actually took a stand in their community and stood up for their beliefs instead of lurking on topix. BYE!!!!
Do you need a TARGET ? For your benefit ? You "STP" "Fk", If you are standing up ? It must be to some ones zipper. I know who you are. What you have is by my knowledge, given to you. Your heart won't last long. Hurry up and die.
Zetamind

Pittsburg, CA

#18 May 29, 2013
Wow, if the city's own police chief is spouting disinformation such this then maybe the town really is doomed. Apparently the establishment think we are idiots who cant discern when they are cooking the books.
Frick em

Brentwood, CA

#19 May 30, 2013
All one needs to do is ask a friend what they know about crime and they get an ear full. We are all witness to this but the police do a disservice to us. The public is the eyes and ears of the police and when they get short with them they shut down law enforcement. All those people the dispatchers were rude to don't forget. They stopped calling. APD is not pro-active they don't even take names. Go on a ride along and you'll see. In Iraq they teamed up with locals to catch the bad guys while here at home they harass the person trying to tell them. They know it all... The APD get an F' in my book. Capital F' for screwing us on a job we paid them premium wages to do. Once the public stops participating there is no way to reinvest the courage the public had before they trampled them to make their job easy. Crime is whatever color you find it. With the PD it's all green.
Liberty

Lincoln, NE

#20 May 30, 2013
Zetamind wrote:
Wow, if the city's own police chief is spouting disinformation such this then maybe the town really is doomed. Apparently the establishment think we are idiots who cant discern when they are cooking the books.
"Now it appears, "YOU", are beginning to understand how Law Enforcement works in Contra Costa County East Bay...

Not only do "THEY" cook books, "THEY" cook those who report crimes.
Woodt hurt

Brentwood, CA

#21 May 31, 2013
The chief is just Joe-sheet -the -rag-man. Cleaning up for the council so developers won't pay for police. Then they can flood us with undesirables who pay nothing for police either. So who pays? Go look in the mirror stupid.
Please MORE TAX

Sioux Falls, SD

#22 May 31, 2013
Why would "YOU" suggest Developers pay more for Police ?

All City Governments are a "SWINDEL" in process. Development is a tool of the swindle process. Developers "STEAL", individual Property RIGHTS. On transfer of ownership ! Go do your home work.

City Government operates against the three guarantees of the Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rosemont Apartments 18 hr shuttip 2
Woman fatally shot on anniversary of brother's ... Tue SLiM925 1
C & T Pest Control, Exterminators Rodents Contr... (Jan '10) Dec 22 Peter Simmons 4
Concord Police Summarily Execute Unarmed Charle... (May '13) Dec 19 law abiding citizen 4
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) Dec 17 Watchmen 81
Antioch homeowner shoots burglar in home Dec 16 gman 3
Pittsburg: 1 dead, 2 wounded in shooting outsid... Dec 16 gman 1

Antioch News Video

Antioch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Antioch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Antioch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Antioch

Personal Finance