Local News from a Mother 3000 miles a...

Local News from a Mother 3000 miles away.

Posted in the Antigo Forum

Tammi t

Brentwood, CA

#1 May 31, 2008
I would like to comment about the treatment of children...

Children... Or should I say My child! My son has been accused of sexual assault by an ex
girlfriend who had threatened him with rape if they were to ever break up. He reluctantly had to break up with her because his Dad made him. He told my son that she was "bad news." She held good to her threat. Yet even after the so called incident, she has wrote him letters talking about how she misses him. And she personally has told him she is so "sorry but her Aunt made her do file charges."

NOW it has gotten even further out of hand. The police officers have been watching him like a hawk. My son is 17, but he looks 12! He has never hurt anyone in his life!! But He is defintely used to being picked on. He has gone to court already, yet even with no evidence presented, they were going to put him in jail. I don't think that makes sense at all! But luckily for him, his attorney suggested a signature bond. It kept him out of jail. But of course, with stipulations. He wasn't to be around any girls period. He told me he would not go near any girl and he did keep his word.

His being put in jail, does not help his case out at all.

See LAST NIGHT Friday, May 30, he happened to be staying at his friends house when a group of girls were hiding by his friends car. And then "suddenly" the police were there. Hmmm..... Anyways, they arrested my son. And for what reason? Whatever it was, it was wrong. The adult there,(his friends mother) would have prevented him from being arrested IF ONLY she would have known he was being arrested. Immediately after my son was taken, His friend and his mother told my ex husband. He did not care at all. My son is alone and I am sure he is scared. And I am 3000 miles away...

My son is stuck there in jail, in your city. And for what real reason??? And for what reason is he still being charged for sexual assualt? I have copies of some of their emails. I have been sexually assaulted myself but never once would I write to the perpitraitor telling him that I miss him or that I WAS SORRY!!! It makes me sick when I hear about people falsely accusing others. It downright disgusts me.

Maybe you have heard of this?? I was told Antigo is a town where everybody knows everything about everybody else. Then is it too, a town where people do actually help each other out as well??? I am thankful for my son's friends Mother. She has taken care of my son because his Dad wont.

Is this the way Antigo is ran??? I heard it was a wonderful place to be, full of wonderful moral people, etc. Why am I not seeing it like this? Please someone, show me it is a great place to be, where people help people....

All I need is help for my son. He doesn't deserve this treatment, he deserves JUSTICE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antigo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Berg Oct '16 tangledweb 1
News Sen. Johnson campaigning with Speaker Ryan Thur... (May '16) May '16 storm warning 2
looking for a good time (May '15) May '16 TRUMPGawD2016 2
Repent Repent Repent Antigo (Apr '16) May '16 TRUMPGawD2016 2
Why do PPL get Mad on Mattoon Topix forums (May '16) May '16 TRUMPGawD2016 1
Repent Call On Jesus Christ (Apr '16) Apr '16 Antigo Repent 1
Michelle's Secret Diary may now be viewed on th... (Feb '15) Feb '15 The KDE 1

Antigo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antigo Mortgages