Truck smashes through motel room, killing 1

Full story: KUSA Denver

An SUV hurtled through a motel parking lot Wednesday, hitting two cars before smashing through a room, killing a man, authorities said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Jun 07

Sunnyvale, Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Truly a sad story. I feel for the brother that is alive and has already contacted The Strong Arm. My bad, they contacted him with 50,000 other lawyers.
VH

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Sad. Maybe some ICE will help matters.
UR AN ASS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Judged:

don coyote wrote:
Maybe these two illegal pieces of crap should have gone back to Mexico to see Mama sooner. Hell, they shouldn't have been here in the first place! Booo Hooo Hooo..........
You are a real trailer trash, red neck, confederate flag wearing peice of sh*t. I'm sick of you narrow minded, ignorant bigots with your dumb ass comments. Somebody died, somebody with a brother, a mom, and probably a lot of other people that care about him, and all you can do is show your stupidity by having the nerve to say extremely mean and negative things about a guy who was just killed, probably by somebody just like you! It's too bad it wasn't you in that hotel room, one less hate filled moron is what we need. I'm white, and I would much rather have the victim in this country than your dumb ass. But unfortunately, you're still here, probably having your 40oz. malt liquor breakfast and sitting on your fat ass in front of a 23in. TV watching fake judge shows all day, waiting for your unemployment check and your food stamps so that you can go buy more 40's and ciggarettes. If you're so worried about our country, why don't you go to Iraq, we could use you over there a lot more than we need you here. I think you'd be great for testing road-side bombs to see if they're active.
J SHO

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

WhackJob wrote:
Sad. Maybe some ICE will help matters.
Nowhere in this article did it mention that these brothers were illegal workers. You are a racist.
J SHO

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

don coyote wrote:
Maybe these two illegal pieces of crap should have gone back to Mexico to see Mama sooner. Hell, they shouldn't have been here in the first place! Booo Hooo Hooo..........
Again, nowhere is it mentioned that they are illegal. Maybe, you don't realize this, but there are millions of LEGAL Mexican immigrants in this country, as well. You people (hysterical anti immigrants) all claim that illegals should be sent back, and that immigrants should come here legally like your grandfather or grandmother did. These brothers were likely here legally working for an American Corporation (guessing Home Depot), but when it comes down to it, you don't care because, you are simply just a racist.

“OWNERS CHOICE = PATRONS CHOICE”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Judged:

What do you think, drugs, alcohol or sleeping...??
banjo

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Judged:

fun lovin life wrote:
What do you think, drugs, alcohol or sleeping...??
i think they were on a honeymoon and couldnt wait to get to the room
Denver Doh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Judged:

I guess it was not a Good Nite after all, huh?

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Jeez, what a tough room, can't even make a pun without being accused of being racist.
UR AN ASS

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Judged:

You must be yawning because the comment was too much for you to read in one sitting. It takes a long time when you have to look up the meaning of every other word.
Denver Doh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

WhackJob wrote:
Jeez, what a tough room, can't even make a pun without being accused of being racist.
True. But I liked it.
ICE

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Judged:

J SHO wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, nowhere is it mentioned that they are illegal. Maybe, you don't realize this, but there are millions of LEGAL Mexican immigrants in this country, as well. You people (hysterical anti immigrants) all claim that illegals should be sent back, and that immigrants should come here legally like your grandfather or grandmother did. These brothers were likely here legally working for an American Corporation (guessing Home Depot), but when it comes down to it, you don't care because, you are simply just a racist.
The Liberal news report it? Almost never if they can get away with it. American Corporations love hiring Illegals. Are you kidding me? Pull your head out! Politics dictate and run the liberal media, not honest reporting or fair reporting. Don't believe everything you read or hear and don't make conclusions just because you don't read it or hear it. So I suppose it is OK just as long as corporations hire them or that it is OK they make up more than 30% of the population in prisons. Out with all illegals no matter where they come from.
Shelby

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Judged:

Paco wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mother living in Mexico" should be your first clue.
Not too Bright are ya...DEPORT NOW!
http://www.deportnow.com/
My brother lives in Germany...does that make me German?
kelley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Why is an Antigo bussiness hiring people not from Antigo? as we have many unemployed people here, and temp services for them to go through.
kelley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Maybe the local people should stop giving their money to companies that want to hire cheap laborors.such as farm and fleet, how un american can they be?
kelley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

I truely doubt, if it were so wonderful in mexico, that we would have people working here for pennies on the dollar, just so they can take money home to feed their mother.I dont see people from germany going crazy to come here and take our jobs away get real shelby,people in mexico live in dirt houses.
Duh total poverty.
kelley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Shelby wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother lives in Germany...does that make me German?
shelby are you living in a german closet?
because its common knowledge that illegals come to work here, so they can support their families in mexico, check out the south side of milwaukee, and you will see millions of them wiring monies home to mexico. American money that is! now americans are the new impoverished.
kelley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

J SHO wrote:
<quoted text>
they werent working for home depot- they were taking the garden center down for farm and fleet in All american Antigo.because they work for pennies on the doller, and maybe now I wont shop there anymore, since my son applied for a job there and couldnt get one.Americancorporations are turning a blind eye to american workers, and hiring Illegals!And that is a fact.
Kay

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Kelley your son probably didnt have the necessary skills.
kelley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Kay wrote:
Kelley your son probably didnt have the necessary skills.
Back in the day when I was 16, Jobs didnt ask for nessesary skills, you got trained, so what is that an illegal should get the job before my son can get trained to work, what does that say for our childrens futures, if illegals are better than americans.I think americans should abandon america, and in some cases, some already are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Antigo Discussions

Search the Antigo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 12 hr Jaimie 6,972
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jun 12 Slam 449
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun 12 Judge 88
Fishing May '14 Connie the catfish 1
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Antigo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Antigo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••