Langland county sheriff

Posted in the Antigo Forum

jay

Frazee, MN

#1 Jan 9, 2009
Do these people ever work?
Seems some spend all day working out on the great equipment that taxpayer bought them and others need to work out a little harder to get the junk out of thier trunks. And they seem to be on thier cell phone all day with wife's,kids and girlfriends. Not much work getting done.
Those investigators seem to be lazy.
AntigoBuzz dotcom

Plymouth, WI

#2 Jan 11, 2009
Can you be more specific about your comment? Did something happen that made you write this comment? If so, what?
jay

Frazee, MN

#3 Jan 24, 2009
just an observation
sandy

Frazee, MN

#4 Mar 19, 2009
a few of them work while the rest sit around and act like hot shots. we have unsolved crime because the investigation department is a failure.
They spend more time being pretty boys then working. Investigators? I don't think so.
bubbles

Frazee, MN

#5 Mar 19, 2009
i noticed they spend a lot of time wandering around wal mart doing personal shopping mixed with department shopping, more personal then business. Maybe Schunke could use the exercise to thin his widening backside. Why the need for two officers when only one carries out the TP the rest is from the honey do list.
If your in need of an officer look in the local businesses first then stop by thier homes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antigo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle's Secret Diary may now be viewed on th... Feb '15 The KDE 1
Review: Berg Appraisal Services Dec '14 Carol Lynn Berg 1
Fishing (May '14) May '14 Connie the catfish 1
alert (Feb '14) Feb '14 real concerened 1
Yankee Dime Daycare (Dec '13) Dec '13 Unforgettable 1
Holly Markgraf (Dec '13) Dec '13 Unforgettable 1
News Man Walks from Green Bay to Rhinelander for a C... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jean Neuville 1
More from around the web

Antigo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]