Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Who Too Who wrote:
<quoted text>Someone please help Zippy,cuz he can't make it on his own talent and hard work. And after all since he is employed by the State of Wi. we owe him. "He's special"! We owe him cuz he's a Goverment Teat person.
I've heard the Who man is gay and his live in lover is bi-racial. He keeps waiting for help.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

zipp wrote:
You know this chat forum is entertaining. Kind of like going to the zoo and seeing the baboon displays, like who tee. Bahahaha
Your a good man zipp, Keep up the good work
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Who tee who wrote:
Hi, I'm a transvestite satin worshiper looking for attention. Call me
We're all so happy for you,now that you have finally come out.
Are you a Catholic preist?
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>OMG you can't be putting your head in the toilet bowl again? It's not a jet tub "Zippster" Geeeeeeeessshhhhh! Keep your head outta there! We don't agree on alot of issues but I don't want you to drown yourself.
spoken like a man with loads of expeirence
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what, "Goverment teat parasite",I am not loser like yourself.Hurl your insults at people who work Hard and succeed in life,because you can't.Cry for some one else to provide for you.
Obviously a man of distinction, above all others,knowing truths only the Gods would know. This is a man of character and class. Just too bad all of it is LOW. How did your crack addicted mother buy you a computer,or was it supplied by the government?
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text> EXACTLY! Can anyone guess what in the Hell “Who Tee Who” means anyway? It's obviously a term for nonsense. Their type continues to ramble on spewing vile drivel. Name calling and thoughtless comments are all they have left. They got beat like a drum!………Hammered to pieces!.......And the funniest part is than none of them saw it coming. They are hurt and cornered like wounded dogs, lashing out at the hand that feeds them. They are angered about the sad shriveled state of their party. A few of them get it – they know they have to change or face demise. The majority of them (Like Who Tee Who) just don’t have a clue, and will melt away slowly like the Wicked Witch. There just is no way back for those with sour attitudes. Nobody wants to work with them. Nobody wants to do business with them. Nobody wants them around period.
Amen
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Who Tee Who makes you mad cuz he tells it like it is,and you don't like that.If'in you don't think there is any substance to "The Whooters" posts then just don't respond. The truth cuts right to the bone don't it?
C'mon man, tell the truth is this really Paul Ryan?
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Good advice for your "Goverment Teat" State of Wisc. employees. "Cry Cry Cry, the world owes me,I work for the Goverment". The planets revolve around me.
A friggin' Einstein,thank your lucky stars that we have intellectuals of his caliber.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Sleep ez cuz the nurse is coming to change your sqwishy diaper.Bahhahahahaha! Call 911!Call 911! zippys diaper is full! He can't change himself.
OK, maybe it's Mitt Romney, c'mon and tell us who you really are?
zipp

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Who tee is not interested in any serious discussion on of viewpoints. His convoluted insults don't even seem to align with many hard right talking heads. He rather entertain an eb and flow of humor and mudslinging that has some entertainment value for awhile, but accomplishes nothing. It's hard to imagine someone of such a narrow spectrum of thought being successful, but what we may be dealing with here is a genuine plutocrat. Its hard to tell because who tee is closed and careful not to reveal personal info. But his thinking maybe that of someone who cares nothing about anyone except his own bank account.
It kind of reminds me of Nero, who played a violin while Rome was burning along with his people.
wedjat

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Do you children think that you could either get off this forum or take your meds, grow up & start talking like normal adults?
zipp

Streamwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Are you saying that you don't understand what I posted?
zipp

Streamwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Ok, I'll put it in more basic terms. Nero was a roman emperor that commited atrocities against people because he didn't seem to care about anyone but himself. A plutocrat is someone who only cares about their on bank account and no one else. It's all based on the chat that was going on.
This is a forum for normal adults. Sorry if you didn't understand.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

zipp wrote:
Ok, I'll put it in more basic terms. Nero was a roman emperor that commited atrocities against people because he didn't seem to care about anyone but himself. A plutocrat is someone who only cares about their on bank account and no one else. It's all based on the chat that was going on.
This is a forum for normal adults. Sorry if you didn't understand.
A plutocrap sounds like a State Of Wi. Goverment teat employee. Everybody owes me ,I'm a goverment teat employee .Cry Cry Cry,more pay and benefits for me,I'm not getting enough,oink oink oink.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously a man of distinction, above all others,knowing truths only the Gods would know. This is a man of character and class. Just too bad all of it is LOW. How did your crack addicted mother buy you a computer,or was it supplied by the government?
I am not your God,even though my brilliance my give you that impression. I know that goverment teat people like your self,think people that have real jobs are like Gods. Say hello to your mother sister.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

zipp wrote:
Who tee is not interested in any serious discussion on of viewpoints. His convoluted insults don't even seem to align with many hard right talking heads. He rather entertain an eb and flow of humor and mudslinging that has some entertainment value for awhile, but accomplishes nothing. It's hard to imagine someone of such a narrow spectrum of thought being successful, but what we may be dealing with here is a genuine plutocrat. Its hard to tell because who tee is closed and careful not to reveal personal info. But his thinking maybe that of someone who cares nothing about anyone except his own bank account.
It kind of reminds me of Nero, who played a violin while Rome was burning along with his people.
Go brush your tooth Cletus. My My My how I pipe and you Dance.
zipp

Menomonie, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

quite blowing on pipes who tee!
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like a man with loads of expeirence
Hey! Guess what is really neat,the Republicans in Wi. hold the majoraty in the senate -n- asembly both, Bahahahaha! Go Scott,,, Go Scott,,, We love you,,,, We love You.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

zipp wrote:
quite blowing on pipes who tee!
Dance zipptard Dance,,,,,Waaaahhhhhhahahahahh aha! Dance goverment teat boy, for the pennies I allow you to earn.
zipp

Glenwood City, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Why you keep asking me to dance for you? Im not that kind of guy who tee! How many times must I explain that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Antigo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
Fishing May '14 Connie the catfish 1
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
alert (Feb '14) Feb '14 real concerened 1

Search the Antigo Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Langlade County was issued at August 27 at 3:15PM CDT

•••
•••
Antigo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Antigo Jobs

•••