Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6007 Nov 28, 2012
zipp wrote:
I mean really, im trying to figuratively punch "who tee who" and "fetch almighty" in the face like they deserve! Lol
Yes thats just great,anyone that does'nt line up with your position on a topic should be punched in the face. Oh you're a real intellectual giant! Can only hope you don't ever get a fire arm in your hands. You and your type really add to the qaulity of our society.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#6008 Nov 28, 2012
Let's remember that these people agreed to all of the cuts when they were originally proposed. What they did not agree to was the stripping of the Unions. Also what many people do not understand is that they save their on money for their own retirement. It's not coming out of your pocket. Even maybe you think it is. Many of these people the first responders and such, have very important jobs. Are these jobs more important than yours? Sometimes, yes. That doesn't mean that your job is meaningless. The interesting paradigm is that these people care about others and helping others. You care about yourself. Enough said.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#6009 Nov 28, 2012
So sleep easy for the next time you call 911. Keep on blaming these people for all of your problems.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6010 Nov 28, 2012
zipp wrote:
Is that what you get from what you read? 10 cent increase over 3three years? Everyone was happy. This is shinning? If you we're asked to do some of the things they were, you would wet your pants! So go on and keep diving your ditches. They never complained about you, even if they have to save your worthless Ass.
10cts is alot when you're only worth 3. Baahahahaha! here comes the plunger bowl floater. Come and srubb my toilet,and I'll let you jig for nickles.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6011 Nov 28, 2012
zipp wrote:
So sleep easy for the next time you call 911. Keep on blaming these people for all of your problems.
Sleep ez cuz the nurse is coming to change your sqwishy diaper.Bahhahahahaha! Call 911!Call 911! zippys diaper is full! He can't change himself.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#6012 Nov 28, 2012
Look at what you guys are doing to the state correctional staff. They are getting the he'll cut out of them! Why don't we just go ahead and close them down. Perhaps you would be interested in adoption? And the only thing that should be in that toilet is your face!
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6013 Nov 28, 2012
zipp wrote:
Let's remember that these people agreed to all of the cuts when they were originally proposed. What they did not agree to was the stripping of the Unions. Also what many people do not understand is that they save their on money for their own retirement. It's not coming out of your pocket. Even maybe you think it is. Many of these people the first responders and such, have very important jobs. Are these jobs more important than yours? Sometimes, yes. That doesn't mean that your job is meaningless. The interesting paradigm is that these people care about others and helping others. You care about yourself. Enough said.
Well it is true that I don't care that your diaper is full. But you can call the nurse. Bahahahahaha!
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#6014 Nov 28, 2012
You say I have a full diaper. Lol. You have sand In your vagina. Lol
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

#6015 Nov 28, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is true that I don't care that your diaper is full. But you can call the nurse. Bahahahahaha!
Wow, you are just loaded with thoughtful responses aren't you? so that's what baggers are reduced to now. Sorry, it must really hurt.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#6016 Nov 28, 2012
Hey, he started it! Lol. I think there's a disconnect with some of the things going on.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6017 Nov 28, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is true that I don't care that your diaper is full. But you can call the nurse. Bahahahahaha!
That fact that you don't care is obvious unless it concerns you directly. You chose not to get the education or training to get a better paying job, so might as well hold someone else responsible
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6018 Nov 29, 2012
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
That fact that you don't care is obvious unless it concerns you directly. You chose not to get the education or training to get a better paying job, so might as well hold someone else responsible
I am uneducated when it comes to suckling on the goverment teat and asking others to carry me ,Cry ,Cry, Cry! I am zippy and the people of the state of Wisc. owe me a hand out. Everyone who works hard and suceeds owes me!
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

#6019 Nov 29, 2012
Our "great" Governor Walker now believes investing more in education and public transportation is a good thing. He's undecided on whether tax breaks will come as a result of "balancing" the budget, but believes some wort of tax break is warranted. Too bad both his ideas for tax breaks are limited to home owners. I guess the renters of WIsconsin don't figure into the equation.

A class act, this one.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6020 Nov 29, 2012
zipp wrote:
Look at what you guys are doing to the state correctional staff. They are getting the he'll cut out of them! Why don't we just go ahead and close them down. Perhaps you would be interested in adoption? And the only thing that should be in that toilet is your face!
We should all get second jobs to pay for the cry baby Dept.of Corr. pay hikes. Maybe the people who work hard and pay taxes can just eat crackers and catsup so you state employees can all retire at 50ty. We owe you!!! If you don't like your state of Wi. job the learn some skills and get real employment. Try a new no whining life style.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6021 Nov 29, 2012
zipp wrote:
Jaimie are you a veteran?
You seen my name on a Veteran mailing router and freaked out? My Father and most all the men in the family was. My Father is classified under contract, "Property of US NAVY", My birth is classifed "Product of US NAVY"

I have some complications and dreams. Something they injected in them they called a VITAMIN daily. Some people when they get around me think I do cocaine or speed, because their system speeds up and Hockey players love that feel.

NO

Hockey players should hang around a US AIRFORCES daughter from the 1960s now that would be real fast.
zipp

Elmhurst, IL

#6022 Nov 29, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>We should all get second jobs to pay for the cry baby Dept.of Corr. pay hikes. Maybe the people who work hard and pay taxes can just eat crackers and catsup so you state employees can all retire at 50ty. We owe you!!! If you don't like your state of Wi. job the learn some skills and get real employment. Try a new no whining life style.
Your not even able to engage in thoughtful discussion on the issue, just rhetoric and repetitive mudslinging.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#6023 Nov 29, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>We should all get second jobs to pay for the cry baby Dept.of Corr. pay hikes. Maybe the people who work hard and pay taxes can just eat crackers and catsup so you state employees can all retire at 50ty. We owe you!!! If you don't like your state of Wi. job the learn some skills and get real employment. Try a new no whining life style.
You haven't made a single intelligent point to support your position. You appear to be the one who blames others for your lack of success. No one in these positions believes that anyone owes them. By the way, do you know that their own money is used for their own retirement. That doesn't cost you. They make less then they would in the private sector. You have no facts to back your name calling blather.
So what causes you to be so angry with these people? Perhaps you can be serious long enough to answer this. If you have a position, state it. Give us some facts.
wedjat

Milwaukee, WI

#6024 Nov 29, 2012
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaimie, I don't know if you realize this but your talking to yourself and only making sense to one person, you! Now I wont call you names like you did to me, but based on your thought pattern there is something wrong you need to have checked out. I'm really not trying to insult you.
Don't even bother, you're wasting your time. She's a nut. Just ignore her ramblings that go on for pages.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6025 Nov 29, 2012
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not even able to engage in thoughtful discussion on the issue, just rhetoric and repetitive mudslinging.
The thing you don't like about my rhetoric is that it is always nail on the head correct. Thats what burns your whining, state employed, cry baby ass.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6026 Nov 29, 2012
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't made a single intelligent point to support your position. You appear to be the one who blames others for your lack of success. No one in these positions believes that anyone owes them. By the way, do you know that their own money is used for their own retirement. That doesn't cost you. They make less then they would in the private sector. You have no facts to back your name calling blather.
So what causes you to be so angry with these people? Perhaps you can be serious long enough to answer this. If you have a position, state it. Give us some facts.
Guess what, "Goverment teat parasite",I am not loser like yourself.Hurl your insults at people who work Hard and succeed in life,because you can't.Cry for some one else to provide for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antigo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle's Secret Diary may now be viewed on th... Feb '15 The KDE 1
Review: Berg Appraisal Services Dec '14 Carol Lynn Berg 1
Fishing (May '14) May '14 Connie the catfish 1
alert (Feb '14) Feb '14 real concerened 1
Yankee Dime Daycare (Dec '13) Dec '13 Unforgettable 1
Holly Markgraf (Dec '13) Dec '13 Unforgettable 1
News Man Walks from Green Bay to Rhinelander for a C... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jean Neuville 1
More from around the web

Antigo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]