Woman killed, 4 injured in Northeast El Paso crash; driver to face...

Aug 25, 2013 Full story: El Paso Times

El Paso police said they plan to charge the driver in a fatal single-vehicle accident early Saturday morning with intoxicated manslaughter.

Full Story
Wet Neck

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 25, 2013
Were they in a F-150 ?
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#2 Aug 25, 2013
Journalist Rushes to Hail Chelsea Clinton for Her 'Unshakeable Obsession with Diarrhea'

She is willing to confess that “I personally am obsessed with diarrhea”—meaning the symptoms of waterborne disease that leads to diarrhea, dehydration and death for millions of children annually across Africa. Aside from her growing experience in the field, she holds a master’s degree in public health from Columbia University.“I wish that someone wanted to talk about diarrhea and why I think we really have the chance to eradicate diarrhea, even before every country across the African continent or across the world has strong public health systems of sanitation and clean water.... Yes, I wish the mainstream media were interested in things like our growing work in diarrhea or the work that we’re doing in agriculture or the work we’re doing on HIV/AIDS and how important that is.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
City tax bills to be mailed this week to El Pas... Oct '14 huey goins 3
Heavy traffic reported near Lupita's Tamales in... (Dec '09) Sep '14 david 15
la tuna federal prison camp (Apr '06) Aug '14 Shayne 277
City accepting waterpark proposals for site nea... Jul '14 SJM 9
EL Paso Amber Alert: Search is on for kidnapped... (Sep '08) Jun '14 Mother too 3
Anthony Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Anthony People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Anthony News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Anthony

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:12 pm PST

NBC Sports12:12PM