Candidates for El Paso County Judge s...

Candidates for El Paso County Judge square off in debate

There are 21 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 15, 2014, titled Candidates for El Paso County Judge square off in debate. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

All three Candidates for County Judge, including incumbent Veronica Escobar, left, Aliana Apodaca, center, and Eddie Holguin Jr. attend a debate put on by KTDO Telemundo 48 Tuesday night at the El Paso Community Foundation in Downtown El Paso.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Greg Montgomery

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 15, 2014
They're all fine candidates. We can't go wrong with either one.
Don Berman

El Paso, TX

#2 Jan 15, 2014
I support Vero. No, she's not perfect but she does the best she can. She has a nice body too. one that we all can get behind.
Bonnie Aguilar

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 15, 2014
Aliana has the correct perspective on the needs for El Paso County. Her insight and experience are needed to provide the cohesive relationship with City government.
Hector Montes

El Paso, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2014
jorge artalejo is the biggest joto candidate, sergio lewis should have no problem putting the bipolar artalejo to shame just like the good mayor lesser did.
The Real Ella

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 17, 2014
VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT VERONICA ESCOBAR. This woman is self-serving,(despite her fake appearances on tv, she just has a good Public relations person is all). All the incompetencies and horrific injustices done by county employees at UMC and Emergence HealthNetwork are her fault. She allows stabbings and rapes to occur and despite the local outcry of people about the atrocities, do you think she ever once personally answers an email or letter? Hell NO! She shrugs everything off to her pal Carlos Leon because he's such a p/u/s-y in her hands. She doesn't give a rats azz about the poor services the public receives from these county places that are able to run because of tax payers money. She attends nightclubs with the psychiatrists of Emergence (Chevres-Rodriguez) employees who don't give a damn about the mentally ill and get away with it because she boozes it up with the employees. Damn her to hell. This isn't speculation= this is FACT. Look up Francis Rodriguez nightclub bar nights sponsored by EMERGENCE , the Medical Director Chevres Rodriguez dances his salsa and boozes it up with the judge. Yet here are these homeless ,or mentally ill people in need of services and they don't give a damn. Escobar and the Emergence CEO have a blast at taxpayers expense.
VOTE THIS WITCH OUT.
county employee

El Paso, TX

#6 Jan 17, 2014
The Real Ella wrote:
VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT VERONICA ESCOBAR. This woman is self-serving,(despite her fake appearances on tv, she just has a good Public relations person is all). All the incompetencies and horrific injustices done by county employees at UMC and Emergence HealthNetwork are her fault. She allows stabbings and rapes to occur and despite the local outcry of people about the atrocities, do you think she ever once personally answers an email or letter? Hell NO! She shrugs everything off to her pal Carlos Leon because he's such a p/u/s-y in her hands. She doesn't give a rats azz about the poor services the public receives from these county places that are able to run because of tax payers money. She attends nightclubs with the psychiatrists of Emergence (Chevres-Rodriguez) employees who don't give a damn about the mentally ill and get away with it because she boozes it up with the employees. Damn her to hell. This isn't speculation= this is FACT. Look up Francis Rodriguez nightclub bar nights sponsored by EMERGENCE , the Medical Director Chevres Rodriguez dances his salsa and boozes it up with the judge. Yet here are these homeless ,or mentally ill people in need of services and they don't give a damn. Escobar and the Emergence CEO have a blast at taxpayers expense.
VOTE THIS WITCH OUT.
You write like that skank teresa the horse or maybe your're one of the snatches that works for her.
The Real Ella

El Paso, TX

#7 Jan 21, 2014
county employee wrote:
<quoted text>You write like that skank teresa the horse or maybe your're one of the snatches that works for her.
Teresa the attorney? No. I'm no county employee missy, I've better class than to work for the county govt. The most ignorant populations work there. Starting with Escobar. Vote this witch out!
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#8 Jan 21, 2014
The Real Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Teresa the attorney? No. I'm no county employee missy, I've better class than to work for the county govt. The most ignorant populations work there. Starting with Escobar. Vote this witch out!
Are you lesbo?
Petro

El Paso, TX

#9 Jan 21, 2014
The Real Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you Suzie?
Hiding from the migra

El Paso, TX

#10 Jan 21, 2014
Post #9 is by a liar and a thief who is too stupid to come up with his own moniker!
Fat Grubby Trucker

Manassas, VA

#11 Jan 21, 2014
Hiding from the migra wrote:
Post #9 is by a liar and a thief who is too stupid to come up with his own moniker!
Yea and that's Not a *finger* up his culo either.
Yep

El Paso, TX

#12 Feb 1, 2014
Saw her on the KTSM debate and Escobar is a liar the reporter chick called her out
Im a Winner

El Paso, TX

#13 Feb 2, 2014
Wow Eddie really stood out for the people
Just Joe

El Paso, TX

#14 Feb 4, 2014
Escobar is a loser for El Paso County , she reeks corruption. She's incompetent , raises taxes , and has done nothing for El Paso. She needs to go.
Eastside_Memo

El Paso, TX

#15 Feb 4, 2014
Just Joe wrote:
Escobar is a loser for El Paso County , she reeks corruption. She's incompetent , raises taxes , and has done nothing for El Paso. She needs to go.
She might even reek like your mijas panocha.
The Real Ella

El Paso, TX

#16 Feb 5, 2014
Why would anyone vote for someone who throws the people of El Paso County to the wind? Allows them to be raped by the hospital staff whose trustees SHE APPOINTS, shrugs it off, allows El Paso to have the worst mental health system (as long as she can party with them), and raises taxes on El Pasoan's who are already struggling.

VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT VERONICA ESCOBAR, the wicked witch of the Southwest.
BIO MEDICINE Reseach

El Paso, TX

#17 Feb 9, 2014
The Real Ella wrote:
Why would anyone vote for someone who throws the people of El Paso County to the wind? Allows them to be raped by the hospital staff whose trustees SHE APPOINTS, shrugs it off, allows El Paso to have the worst mental health system (as long as she can party with them), and raises taxes on El Pasoan's who are already struggling.
VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT VERONICA ESCOBAR, the wicked witch of the Southwest.
I always thought that you are the wicked witch the Real Ella, we need to do a body cavity search on you to see where all the STD'S are coming from, to many El Paso boys are coming down with something and you are the prime suspect.
Hank Dyson

El Paso, TX

#18 Feb 9, 2014
I'm voting for the broad with the big cans.
BIO MEDICINE Reseach

El Paso, TX

#19 Feb 9, 2014
that means that you are voting for the real ella she has big cans that smell like sardine cans with rotten fish still inside them.
Hank Dyson

El Paso, TX

#20 Feb 9, 2014
BIO MEDICINE Reseach wrote:
that means that you are voting for the real ella she has big cans that smell like sardine cans with rotten fish still inside them.
I don't care what a woman smells like if she has giant jugs. I'll hold my nose if I have to as I go to town on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 1 haha 981
News Stabbing suspect surrenders (Dec '05) Dec '15 Garry TURDeau 2
News Romero criticizes El Paso Times investigation Nov '15 chicken little 5
News Woman charged with fraud in alleged Ariana Gran... (Oct '15) Oct '15 a fan 2
Governor's energy plan sets up New Mexico for n... (Sep '15) Sep '15 John Ford 1
News Former El Paso County sheriff's deputy indicted... (Aug '15) Aug '15 DC Dave 5
News U.S. Marshals searching for escaped La Tuna pri... (Jul '15) Jul '15 butters_ 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anthony Mortgages