Goodfellows: Family tries to make best of a bad situation

Nov 28, 2010 Read more: Houston Chronicle 11

Francisco Guardiola and Iraiza Tejeda, with their children Aiza, 1½, and Iann, 3 months, share their mobile home in La Porte with several other family members.

Read more
Curious

Pasadena, TX

#1 Nov 30, 2010
how many generations of anchor babies are we talking here?

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#2 Nov 30, 2010
Condoms for Christmas!!!!

old timer

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2010
Heavy Fed wrote:
Condoms for Christmas!!!!
yeah no kidding I bet they are in mc cabe t/park aka crack ville now those beaners are humping like hamsters and breeding like em too
old timer

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2010
the more they breed and breed and breed we have to pay for that out of our hard earned pay
Apex

La Porte, TX

#5 Dec 4, 2010
Along with the condoms she needs to have her tubes tied along with the sister that has kids. All them people living in that trailer is crazy.
Berlin

Tomball, TX

#6 Dec 5, 2010
Nay! Let's GIVE them free healthcare, legal services, housing, education, and transportation.

“O brave new world!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Dec 5, 2010
You people are terrible...

“O brave new world!”

Location hidden

#8 Dec 5, 2010
These people are hard working Americans that are going through rough times because of the ecomonmy. Just because they have their extended family with them doesn't mean that they are "breeding like hamsters." You people have no heart.
Curious

Pasadena, TX

#9 Dec 5, 2010
and I say again, how many generations of anchor babies are in this scenerio? If they can't afford them then why are they having them? If it is their religion, then somebody give them the number for Catholic charities. How much education do the mother's have, and did they stop going to school once they were pregnant with the first? Do they not have an obligation to work and support their families too?

We are not heatless, we are pragmatic, and we are educated, hard working, tax paying, responsible for ourselves and our families, people!
Berlin

Houston, TX

#10 Dec 5, 2010
Curious wrote:
and I say again, how many generations of anchor babies are in this scenerio? If they can't afford them then why are they having them? If it is their religion, then somebody give them the number for Catholic charities. How much education do the mother's have, and did they stop going to school once they were pregnant with the first? Do they not have an obligation to work and support their families too?
We are not heartless, we are pragmatic, and we are educated, hard working, tax paying, responsible for ourselves and our families, people!
Bravo! Great post!

“O brave new world!”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 6, 2010
Anchor babies? I'm sorry, I don't recall the news article mentioning that both parents were illegal immigrants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 788
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 631
News Weather service warns of possible icy roads Thu... Jan '15 cat2009 13
News Sheriff's deputies arrest woman on 'most wanted... (Nov '08) Jan '15 Former Co-worker 18
News City tax bills to be mailed this week to El Pas... (Oct '14) Oct '14 huey goins 3
News Heavy traffic reported near Lupita's Tamales in... (Dec '09) Sep '14 david 15
la tuna federal prison camp (Apr '06) Aug '14 Shayne 277

Fire Warning for El Paso County was issued at April 18 at 3:18PM CDT

More from around the web

Anthony People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]