Anthony ISD plans bond vote for May

Anthony ISD plans bond vote for May

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Apr 8, 2011, titled Anthony ISD plans bond vote for May. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The Anthony Independent School District, the county's smallest, is placing on the May ballot a bond referendum that asks its voters to approve $5 million in district projects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Really Are YOU For Real

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2011
I think that the only people who should vote in this or ANY school bond issue should be people who can prove that they in one way or another pay property taxes. Non-taxpayers should have absolutley NO SAY in school bond issues. After all, it isn't their money that is at stake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Severe weather warnings issued in Borderland Tue huey goins 3
la tuna federal prison camp (Apr '06) Aug 16 John B 281
News Obama commutes life sentence of El Pasoan Aug 6 Dirk Butterworth 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Five arrested in school cheating indictments in... May '16 Petro 2
News Stabbing suspect surrenders (Dec '05) Dec '15 Garry TURDeau 2
News Romero criticizes El Paso Times investigation (Nov '15) Nov '15 chicken little 5

Anthony Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anthony Mortgages