Federal investigations: Culture of co...

Federal investigations: Culture of corruption unveiled in El Paso

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 26, 2014, titled Federal investigations: Culture of corruption unveiled in El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

AUSTIN >> As Robert Pitman enters his third year as U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Texas, he has run an office that has made a big impact in El Paso and other areas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Red

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 27, 2014
Yeah and so what, this the old west. Atleast we weren't founded by a crossdressing sinner against Gods Laws. We are proud of you El Pass!!!
Red

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2014
FYI, since I am now stupidest tranny on this forum, Petro advised me to give up the moniker of DC Dave. Petro taught me that by taking on a new moniker, I can wipe my putrid reputation clean and resume posting the same old stupid drivel that won me First Place Stupid. I chose Red because that is what I am: another subversive welfare parasite that loves the commies.
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 27, 2014
Red wrote:
FYI, since I am now stupidest tranny on this forum, Petro advised me to give up the moniker of DC Dave. Petro taught me that by taking on a new moniker, I can wipe my putrid reputation clean and resume posting the same old stupid drivel that won me First Place Stupid. I chose Red because that is what I am: another subversive welfare parasite that loves the commies.
Why don't you take a flying leap off of a short pier into a big ocean? The main issue facing all of us today is how to make weed legal - so if you don't have anything to offer in that realm, I suggest you go back to pulling your pud.
The Real Ella

El Paso, TX

#4 Jan 27, 2014
Federal monies should be routed to the private industry to serve the public for services and quit giving all the tax payers money to Emergence HealthNetwork who don't give a damn about our mentally disable. Veronica Escobar is supposed to over look this but she's too busy boozing it up with the employees from Emergence. Vote this woman out of office,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vinton Music Thread Dec 3 Musikologist 1
la tuna federal prison camp (Apr '06) Nov 28 jake 282
News Woman charged with fraud in alleged Ariana Gran... (Oct '15) Oct '16 Dirk Butterworth 7
News Immigrants fear license checks (Nov '06) Aug '16 DC Dave 21
News Severe weather warnings issued in Borderland Aug '16 huey goins 3
News Obama commutes life sentence of El Pasoan Aug '16 Dirk Butterworth 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Anthony Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anthony Mortgages