Cobos reflects on time in office, loo...

Cobos reflects on time in office, looks to the future

There are 43 comments on the El Paso Times story from Dec 19, 2010, titled Cobos reflects on time in office, looks to the future. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Cobos says he believes his chief of staff John Travis Ketner was coerced and "lied" to authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ese coggins

Laguna Hills, CA

#41 Dec 20, 2010
Coggins wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that a big deal? Smoked sausages are very popular in these holiday baskets this year.
ese coggins, que dice UTEP. You give cheap xmas presents don't you? I said Christmas cause I don't want to be political correct, all that political correctness crap just fouls up the sausages.
Padilla

United States

#42 Dec 20, 2010
ese coggins wrote:
<quoted text>
ese coggins, que dice UTEP. You give cheap xmas presents don't you? I said Christmas cause I don't want to be political correct, all that political correctness crap just fouls up the sausages.
You said a mouthful there. I know that this politically correct nonsense fouls up my sausage something fierce. I don't know when to keep it in and when to let in hang out.
Rudy

United States

#43 Dec 20, 2010
He was audited and found clean. The whole thing was a set up, as he said in the article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five arrested in school cheating indictments in... (Apr '16) May 13 Sniffable farts b... 15
News El Paso early voting for May 6 election dismal Apr 29 uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 2
News Woman charged with fraud in alleged Ariana Gran... (Oct '15) Apr '17 A fan 14
la tuna federal prison camp (Apr '06) Mar '17 Smkelly 284
News Canutillo considers opposing low-income housing Feb '17 butters_ 1
Vinton Music Thread Feb '17 Musikologist 2
News Immigrants fear license checks (Nov '06) Aug '16 DC Dave 21

Anthony Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anthony Mortgages