Cobos reflects on time in office, looks to the future

Full story: El Paso Times

Cobos says he believes his chief of staff John Travis Ketner was coerced and "lied" to authorities.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 43 of43
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ese coggins

Canutillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Coggins wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that a big deal? Smoked sausages are very popular in these holiday baskets this year.
ese coggins, que dice UTEP. You give cheap xmas presents don't you? I said Christmas cause I don't want to be political correct, all that political correctness crap just fouls up the sausages.
Padilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

ese coggins wrote:
<quoted text>
ese coggins, que dice UTEP. You give cheap xmas presents don't you? I said Christmas cause I don't want to be political correct, all that political correctness crap just fouls up the sausages.
You said a mouthful there. I know that this politically correct nonsense fouls up my sausage something fierce. I don't know when to keep it in and when to let in hang out.
Rudy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

He was audited and found clean. The whole thing was a set up, as he said in the article.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 43 of43
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for El Paso County was issued at April 23 at 7:44AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Anthony Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Anthony People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE