County judge candidates contrast on government role

Full story: El Paso Times
The contrast could not be more stark. Jaime O. Perez believes the role of county government is to provide only those services mandated by the state. Full Story
Lone Ranger

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Mr. Perez is the right choice vote for him and pray he stays conservative
Dirty Harry

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Neither one of these mediocre candidates is qualified to govern El Paso County. Perez doesn't care about poor people and Escobar said in Playboy magazine that they enjoy their "welfare cheese."
TUCHI

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Perez is the right choice, it clear that the other party is out for their own interest and not anyone else. I would like to see some change, and the dumocrats have not been able to do that, their Motto Is __ck the poor, line my pockets.
Just Wondering

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2010
Why has this story been buried in the Times website? It is not listed under politics or anywhere else. Someone told me about it and I had to go to search to find it. Is it a conspiracy against JOP and in favor of Escobar? She totally blew it in the case of the medical examiner. What else is she blowing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City tax bills to be mailed this week to El Pas... Oct 14 huey goins 3
Heavy traffic reported near Lupita's Tamales in... (Dec '09) Sep 29 david 15
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526
la tuna federal prison camp (Apr '06) Aug '14 Shayne 277
City accepting waterpark proposals for site nea... Jul '14 SJM 9
EL Paso Amber Alert: Search is on for kidnapped... (Sep '08) Jun '14 Mother too 3
Anthony Dating
Find my Match

Anthony Jobs

Anthony People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Anthony News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Anthony

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]