Mexican revolution left mark on El Pa...

Mexican revolution left mark on El Paso diocese

There are 6 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 20, 2013, titled Mexican revolution left mark on El Paso diocese. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The years from 1910 to 1940 were a period of revolution and war in Mexico, which left an indelible mark on the Catholic Church in El Paso.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Ashamed american

El Paso, TX

#1 May 20, 2013
The Mexican Race can and will do whatever it wants on its own continent. If you don't like it go back to europe or africa or japon.
We are no decedents from some monkey from africa. We did not come from the east. We have and always been from this continent.
Paul Gonzalez

El Paso, TX

#2 May 20, 2013
Ashamed american wrote:
The Mexican Race can and will do whatever it wants on its own continent. If you don't like it go back to europe or africa or japon.
We are no decedents from some monkey from africa. We did not come from the east. We have and always been from this continent.
What about the Apaches and the Comanches? Those were savages, real horror show. The squaws were forced to submit in those days. Many of the chiefs were well intentioned by not well hung so it was natural for the squaws to stray.
D Romo

El Paso, TX

#3 May 20, 2013
Ashamed american wrote:
On a pendejo scale of 1 to 10, are you a 10 on the pendejo scale or a 9.9. Callate pinche voca de meco.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#4 May 20, 2013
Paul Gonzalez wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Apaches and the Comanches? Those were savages, real horror show. The squaws were forced to submit in those days. Many of the chiefs were well intentioned by not well hung so it was natural for the squaws to stray.
Yes I see your point, but Apaches and the Comanches were tax evaders also. They were not Aztecas. They were naturals here but were alot like the teabaggers and didn't want to pay taxes. It was not their lands to sell for a cheap bottle of whiskey and a train ride to florida.
Paul Gonzalez

El Paso, TX

#5 May 20, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I see your point, but Apaches and the Comanches were tax evaders also. They were not Aztecas. They were naturals here but were alot like the teabaggers and didn't want to pay taxes. It was not their lands to sell for a cheap bottle of whiskey and a train ride to florida.
This whole business with Custer was staged to make them look bad. Last Stand, my butt. He was bombed on bourbon and made a play for Sitting Bull's wife.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#6 May 20, 2013
Paul Gonzalez wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole business with Custer was staged to make them look bad. Last Stand, my butt. He was bombed on bourbon and made a play for Sitting Bull's wife.
Ive heard that too, but I also think it was an inside job. He was getting to big for his bridges and he was set up. pretty funny if you ask me, happens all the time in the work place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
la tuna federal prison camp (Apr '06) Sep '17 808tiger 286
Vinton Music Thread (Dec '16) Jun '17 Musikologist 3
News Five arrested in school cheating indictments in... (Apr '16) May '17 Sniffable farts b... 15
News El Paso early voting for May 6 election dismal Apr '17 uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 2
News Woman charged with fraud in alleged Ariana Gran... (Oct '15) Apr '17 A fan 14
News Canutillo considers opposing low-income housing (Feb '17) Feb '17 butters_ 1
News Immigrants fear license checks (Nov '06) Aug '16 DC Dave 21

Anthony Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anthony Mortgages