5 county residents indicted in wide drug-warrant sweep

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Five Dona Ana County men are among a cartel-related cocaine-trafficking ring that was dismantled Tuesday, police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Border Native-American

Florissant, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

They are just doing the jobs Americans won't do. (insert sarcasm)
Carlos Spiceeweener

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

All the Hispanic surnames beg the question... are all these fine, upstanding people in the country legally?

Looks like the drug cartels are not Equal Opportunity Employers...

Since: Jan 09

Red Bank, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

Savages.
One for All

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

There is a Meth dealer who sells Meth in Sonoma Ranch. HINT: A D.R. Horton development. Right off of Sedona Hills pkwy. The dealer drives a white 2005 Chevy 1500 2wd that is raised in the front with PTL the last letters on his N.M. plate.
Just me

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

One for All wrote:
There is a Meth dealer who sells Meth in Sonoma Ranch. HINT: A D.R. Horton development. Right off of Sedona Hills pkwy. The dealer drives a white 2005 Chevy 1500 2wd that is raised in the front with PTL the last letters on his N.M. plate.
Good discription to bad they wont do anything about it. They arrest and release the Saenz out in Dona Ana and charges never stick. The next day its business as usual. So body has lined pockets what do you expect. How can a cop live in a big house in Sonoma Ranch without corruption?
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

Let's hope with the new governor of NM that some of the corruption will end.
OMG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

So by your standards "Border Native American" all DWI's are out of work, good for nothing drunk "natives."

"One for All" this is not Nazi Germany. So save your finger pointing and name dropping. Won't earn you a badge here.

"Carlos Spiceweener" your name says it all. IDIOT!!

"Joe" go back to bed. Cuz the only place where Republicans are fine, upstanding politicians is in your dreams.
ESOk

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

Border Native-American wrote:
They are just doing the jobs Americans won't do.(insert sarcasm)
no, they are bringing in the drugs american will do.(insert sarcasm). Had to do it. Anywho I didn't see anything regarding immigration status. Chances are of the five from Dona Ana two are illegal. In El Paso I'd say only two or three are legal. CCmon though you think without illegal immigrants the drug trade would go away? You really don't realize that they are feeding the insatiable thirst AMERICA has for drugs? And since you have NO clue about the largest industry in america I'll give you some advice us heathans know, "Cocaine is a white mans drug". We may all do it but this is a rich mans habit, you know alot of rich latinos? You know ALOT of rich black folks?
And to top it off there are probably about a good 200 operations just like this one going on, probably more. And when one goes down another comes up.
justsayno

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

Now this is some news the community needs to know about. Good job to the guys who dug up the dirt and have put them on the road to being locked up. The sun is already shining brighter on this stretch of desert.
US Citizen

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

One for All wrote:
Why don't you tell the police so they can monitor this person?
IMF-FED Co- Regulator

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Next.
WTF

Haslet, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Really? Could not just get a real job. Guess all the family they used to support are going to have to get a out and support themselves instead of getting food stamps and driving brand new cars.
Good Job!!!!
Code Talker

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Let me get this straight ... if I went to get a "haircut", asked "the painter" there that I wanted to order "15 burritos", I would get a delivery of almost a half-kilo of cocaine ???? Sounds like a good deal .....
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Code Talker wrote:
Let me get this straight ... if I went to get a "haircut", asked "the painter" there that I wanted to order "15 burritos", I would get a delivery of almost a half-kilo of cocaine ???? Sounds like a good deal .....
Almost anywhere in Dona Ana County this would be the case.
Holly Holliday

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Snort those coke lines, honey!
Jane Doe

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost anywhere in Dona Ana County this would be the case.
Not just Dona Ana, but El Paso as well. Hey, look at those businesses popping up in El Paso run by people from Juarez. I wouldn't be surprised if there were drug rings and money laundering at those places.
Jaydon

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Judged:

OMG wrote:
So by your standards "Border Native American" all DWI's are out of work, good for nothing drunk "natives."
"One for All" this is not Nazi Germany. So save your finger pointing and name dropping. Won't earn you a badge here.
"Carlos Spiceweener" your name says it all.****!!
"Joe" go back to bed. Cuz the only place where Republicans are fine, upstanding politicians is in your dreams.
not sure which one of you are the "biggest loser" for these comments
Nice Timing

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

"The aim of investigations like this one is to take drugs off the streets before they can enter our neighborhoods and schools," U.S. Attorney Kenneth J. Gonzales said in a statement Tuesday.

Interesting. How is that you're preventing them from entering if you're watching their operation run unencumbered for 6 months?
Border Wars

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Judged:

I always found it interesting how the border patrol stations are outside of Las Cruces as opposed to being in between El Paso and Las Cruces. It is so drug rings can establish themselvs in Las Cruces and give the Narcotics agents work.

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>Good discription to bad they wont do anything about it. They arrest and release the Saenz out in Dona Ana and charges never stick. The next day its business as usual. So body has lined pockets what do you expect. How can a cop live in a big house in Sonoma Ranch without corruption?
Are you saying that Lil Matty Saenz, who was arrested for cocaine & pot was released
from police custody? The same MATTY SAENZ who runs with the NORTH SIDE DONA ANA crew (gang)? The same crunchy butt gang who was there when a truck ran over that 17 year old girl 4 weeks ago, nearly tearing her arm off and putting her into intensive care?

Well, I just wanted to make sure it was the same one.

I wouldn't want to blame the wrong cockroach when it was perhaps a different cockroach.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Anthony Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Anthony People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance