In brief: Officer shoots at dog attac...

In brief: Officer shoots at dog attacking girl

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Feb 25, 2011, titled In brief: Officer shoots at dog attacking girl. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An El Paso police officer fired a gunshot at a dog that was attacking a 7-year-old girl in an East Side neighborhood Friday afternoon, a police spokes man said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

DNE

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Police: Soldier tries to bribe officer

EPPD has very good standards, but isn't this in the downtown area? Either this officer was having a bad day or he's a jerk. Give the military a break on something this minor. The downtown area has some over-zealous PD officers, which I've witnessed on my own. As far as trying to "bribe" the officer - it's merely words from someone who may have had one beer too many. Everybody says something stupid every so often. This officer should've assisted this group to the crosswalk and let them go with a warning. Sheesh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 38 min JULIO 1,032
la tuna federal prison camp (Apr '06) Jan 6 Jessi 283
Vinton Music Thread Dec '16 Musikologist 1
News Woman charged with fraud in alleged Ariana Gran... (Oct '15) Oct '16 Dirk Butterworth 7
News Immigrants fear license checks (Nov '06) Aug '16 DC Dave 21
News Severe weather warnings issued in Borderland Aug '16 huey goins 3
News Obama commutes life sentence of El Pasoan Aug '16 Dirk Butterworth 9

Anthony Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anthony Mortgages