Parents angry over sex offender at NM...

Parents angry over sex offender at NM school

There are 2 comments on the KVIA-TV El Paso story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Parents angry over sex offender at NM school. In it, KVIA-TV El Paso reports that:

Some mothers in one Anthony, N.M., neighborhood tell ABC-7 they're angry over a sex offender being allowed to live near and go to an elementary school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVIA-TV El Paso.

mother love

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Any person who has sexually abused a child does not deserve to be around kids . And never go into a school I think that's just crazy how the cops say he did his time let him live his life because a molester will never stop doing it once he does it once he will repeat doing it because there sick pp that need to be locked away somewhere in a special prison . His trying to pick up lil girls and noone is doing nothing what r the cops waiting for a dead body to put him away ? Something should be done so if anyone out there reading this can help any help is better than nothing ..
moms against molesters

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 14, 2012
This man is sick!!!! He should be burning in hell not roaming the street. How the hell is it that he is allowed in the school? Is there no law in anthony? Sexual assult on a child is the lowest that old man could have gone. And it is sickening that he is able to live around the corner of an elementry. City council should remove this child molester from anywhere near the school. He is never done serving time until he is dead!!! Mothers in that school should speak up and run him away from the school at all costs. Children in loma linda elementry will not be safe until this man is removed from the area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former President Clinton to campaign for Hillar... 23 hr Its you not them 145
News SHERIFF: Six homes on fire in Chaparral, New Me... May '16 rickiee54 1
News Barragan wins Spanish spelling bee Mar '16 Mary 87
News T-ball coach charged with embezzlement surrenders (Dec '15) Dec '15 La Jaime 1
my child (Nov '15) Nov '15 1977eherreraa 1
News Anthony, N.M. shooting suspect sought by Crime ... (Aug '08) Oct '15 Chicana 10
News Disbarred local attorney Ray Van Arnam was arre... (Nov '13) Aug '15 BS Caller 24

Anthony Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anthony Mortgages