busted elizabeth jolly
Becky Bandy

Culloden, WV

#42 Mar 22, 2012
I was informed that the crime we alledge Elizabeth "Lynn Chapman" Jolly committed against our company was being discussed on Topix and after reading the comments, I have decided I need to inform the family, friends and public of our side of the story. On 12/5/11, Lynn was terminated in her office in the presence of a WV State Trooper for embezzlement of company funds. Her response was "I want to speak to my lawyer"; no denial, no "I'm innocent", no "I would never do that" nothing but "I want a lawyer." I had the evidence in my hand, asked her to explain to me what was going on, and she just sat at her desk and looked at me. On 12/28/11, a Premilinary hearing was scheduled. This hearing would have allowed the Trooper to present my evidence to the court. Lynn waived the hearing. She didn't need to see the evidence; she knows what it is and she was caught. While it is admirable that family wants to protect family, even family members can commit a crime and right is right/wrong is wrong. We alledge Bandy's is a victim of a crime committed by Lynn and are well within our rights to notify the public. I asked the F.C. Pros. Attorney who I could talk with concerning my allegations and he informed me I could speak to anyone I choose. I don't care if you don't like me or Kent, the Company, the Employees or the Family dog, all of us here are victims. When Lynn worked here and fired store clerks for theft, the appearance was she was happy to do so for the company's benefit. Rather hypocritical. She was happy to write up the office girls for mistakes in their work, even though she was falsely documenting entries in the company sales receipts to cover the cash missing from the daily deposit she was in charge of making each day. I will be more than happy to show my evidence to family (Jessica, Amber) who want to see the basis of my allegations. But I understand from a source close to the family that in December, Lynn informed Jessica, Amber, And Charlie of what she had done and had been doing ever since the girls were in school. "The Bandy's" didn't put Busted on Topix as accused , without proof, by "Duh" (Jessica). We do have a press release to notify the community of what we alledge has occurred. The Employees here understand that she has impacted the Company negatively and could have cost jobs by the financial damage caused. Lynn was here for 15 years and I was deceived and my trust was betrayed by her. When first handling the finances she was audited by me, but as I became comfortable and she won my trust, I stopped. I know she is guilty; I see and understand the evidence I have. It's hard to spot a crime when the records are being falsified to cover it up. And when you trust someone you thought was a friend? It's even harder to see. The bottom line - I was conned and betrayed and I hope she pays for her crime. And justice for ALL.
Joyce

Oak Hill, WV

#43 Mar 22, 2012
First I'm not chicken shit, have time to stir up shit, care or worry about Lynn's life, or get off on anything that has to do with Lynn. Oh yeah, I didn't have to use a lame ass made up "name" either......Funny how everyone was all about talking out their asses, saying "Bandy's ppl" are chicken shit, and shit stirrers, how Kent and Becky are such awful ppl, but when Becky comes on and tells you all how it is, and gives you truth, and sets the record straight, no one has shit to say now huh?! I was there when when Lynn was terminated, and exactly what Becky said happened, happened. Lynn said she wanted a lawyer. Now, if I just got accused of taking money or anything like that, and I was innocent, I wouldn't have sat there like a knot on a log, looking like a fool, I would have been saying I didn't take anything, I don't know what you're talking about, it wasn't me, I wouldn't have done that to you.....etc! When she walked out, she had her tail tucked between her legs because she knew her ride had ended. I had respect for Lynn, and never thought for one minute that she would be capable of doing what she is being accused of, and I say accused because she has not been found guilty YET! I can understand wanting to take up for her, but to go and say boo to the Bandy's, basically say it's ok that she did it or oh well, the Bandy's deserved it, has got to be the dumbest individual, and the more you all talk only proves how metally challenged you really are. Now you can say that I'm only saying this to "brown nose", suck up to Kent and Becky, or whatever you think the reason is, or I'm kissing ass because I don't, I'm here saying this because no matter who you are, and what you've done, no one and I mean no one has a right to have things taken from them especially when they valued that person, and their friendship. I respect the Bandy's because they are my bosses, and they are good ppl for as long as I have known them, and I believe that they would help you anyway they can if they can. It hurt them and they did take it pretty hard when they found out what Lynn was doing because they never imagined she could do something like this. Now, I don't care what anyone has to say to me about me, talk all you want behind your fake names, but I will say Lynn has affected alot of ppl, and alot of lives from the crime she is accused of committing.
Info for free

Beckley, WV

#44 Mar 22, 2012
I have a little info for you shit heads that have the IQ of a pinto bean.....Lynn's on bond and one of the stipulations was that she can not leave the state, so let her go to the beach on vacation. As soon as she crosses the state line cops will be waiting on her and Charlie, and she will go to jail until her hearing date, bond revoked, and then she will have a mug shot bahahaha. Maybe that can be put in busted. Btw, that's why there was no mug shot Jessica bc she posted bond, did not go to jail, so therefore no mug shot. Please tell her to go on vacation out of state :)!!
wondering

United States

#45 Mar 23, 2012
If it is true that her first husband Mike knew and she was buying him new trucks, then why did they divorce why didnt he stay with her.
Anonymous

Winfield, WV

#46 Mar 23, 2012
Man the S$#t getting deeper Thank You Becky Bandy for clearing up what many of have been wordering All I can say is this Elizabeth Jolly you put your family though hell over this and the worst part is you don't gave a DAMN. I hope that your crap don't hurt anymore of your family, Amber and Jessica, look girls everything that you had from your mother was a lie you want to hear a secect, I know of alest on cousion that doesn't depand on the family to help them she just brought herself a nice house and some land she got big plans for her family and it doesn't inclued you Jessica and Amber that's all I well say this is my last thread here so Bye-Bye
heresay

United States

#47 Mar 23, 2012
Because Lynn was cheating on him and left him for another man then I believe he was cheating on her so now he's to busy going from one woman to another and seeing each one for about a year trying to get over Lynn I imagine because that's all he talks about!! He met his 2nd wife and married her quickly and they got divorced within a year (rumor has it his daughters kept starting shit) and now he married his 3rd wife quickly after knowing her for only a few weeks so he dont really know what he wants but give it a yr and Jessica and Amber will find a way to get rid of her as well!!!
Anonymous

Winfield, WV

#48 Mar 24, 2012
heresay wrote:
Because Lynn was cheating on him and left him for another man then I believe he was cheating on her so now he's to busy going from one woman to another and seeing each one for about a year trying to get over Lynn I imagine because that's all he talks about!! He met his 2nd wife and married her quickly and they got divorced within a year (rumor has it his daughters kept starting shit) and now he married his 3rd wife quickly after knowing her for only a few weeks so he dont really know what he wants but give it a yr and Jessica and Amber will find a way to get rid of her as well!!!
Sorry couldn't leave this one alone see I got a weather nasty fb print out gave to me when I started this and have this to saythey should be chasing Charlie Jolly out of their mothers life instead of worrying about the Mike and what he is doing I have (sadly too say) seen before and after pitcures of Mr. Toney land before Mr. Jolly got a hold of it it was beuitiful know its a flood zone he ripped all surports that procected it so folks here some new fuel for your fire I happen to know some Jolly and was warn nnot to trust Charlie more above to warn my best friend she said she wasn't worried and she would take care of like other snakes in her life.
Teri

Oak Hill, WV

#49 Mar 24, 2012
I am disgusted….and have been disgusted since Dec. 5th, 2011 when I learned of Lynn’s alleged crime of embezzling from the Bandy’s. Well, that’s a lie. I was disgusted years earlier watching her and her current husband destroy two families on their quest for “true love”…lol. I’ve never liked her.
Anyway, I’ve worked for the Bandy’s for over eight years. They’ve always been good to me. Both are hard working, honest, fair and generous. I consider them my friends as well as my employer. Those of you who criticize them are either jealous, a disgruntled ex-employee or both. That would lead me to believe you actually don’t know the Bandy’s, and therefore, cannot make a valid evaluation of their character!
Lynn Chapman, on the other hand, is disingenuous. She is mean, underhanded and conniving…..a bully too. She is overcome with greed and envy. She has no conscious.
And to you “religious” folks posting on Ansted Topix, if Lynn stole or lied (or committed adultery) she will answer to the Lord…and I’m guessing he might also wonder why you are defending her?!?
Kudos to you Becky, for sharing the facts with the community!
Teri

Oak Hill, WV

#50 Mar 24, 2012
P.S. Disingenuous means not genuine or fake.
Ronda

United States

#51 Mar 24, 2012
Ol How sad they r going to get whats coming to them elizabeth and charles, Charles is on thr IRS list back pay
Anonymous

Winfield, WV

#52 Mar 25, 2012
I am so sick of all the rummors flying around so to clear the air I well say this only one time, I don't care what Lynn has done and if she did then she needs to fess up and do the time for crime, as for Kent and Becky Bandy I do not hold any hate toward you and know you are doing what you feel is right. I well make this very clear I do not know Charlie Jolly so I can't say anything about the man. As for other things I well stright this out Lynn Jolly did not get Jack Chapman kicked off David Toney land Jack did that himself becouse he don't know how to put the beer down. And keep his son in check so put that in you pipe and smoke it. Know for Mike I don't know why they spit up but I could care less why I have seen with my own eyes stuff Jessica and Amber wrote to his ex girl friend and shame on you both you mother is happy he has the right to be also. So I beg you people to find some other gossip to talk about besides my aunt and our family and the only reason I am asking is for my grandfather I don't want anything happen to him. Thank you and Lord bless
Matt Kincaid

Saint Albans, WV

#53 Mar 28, 2012
Well guys it's like this,I have known her my whole life and I think it is pretty crappy how you guys to drag her name through the mud when she hasn't even had her trial yet. She is a damn good woman caught up in a bad situation, you people act like you never made a mistake, must be nice to be so perfect. She has always been really good to me and what ever the outcome I will not think poorly of her. The double wide,the motorcycle,new vehicle, and vacations that everyone refers to, ever occur to anyone to think about the fact that they have 2 incomes. So lets break this down to an Ansted level,if someone has nice things it is because they stole money to buy it,maybe you guys should manage your money better and quit buying drugs with your money and you too will have nice things. I could go on and on but I don't see no $700,000,I think someone is talking out their ass. Love ya Lynn, keep you head up and don't let these stupid asses get ya down.
lmao

Summersville, WV

#54 Mar 29, 2012
u must have got some of that mula huh to be taking up for her becky has got proof u dumdass get a life
Jolly ol Saint Nick

Fayetteville, WV

#55 Mar 31, 2012
I think your all going to hell. Is this where you want to be when Jesus comes back, digging up poor ol Lynns back yard.. And by the way turn that dame backhoe off when ur not using it.
Jolly ol Saint Nick

Fayetteville, WV

#56 Mar 31, 2012
I think you are all going to hell. Is this where u want to be when Jesus comes back, digging up Lynn's back yard with bandy's backhoe and fuel. I hope u find the damn money so I don't have to hear that shit running at wee hours of the night.
Matt Kincaid

Summersville, WV

#57 Apr 1, 2012
QUOTE who="lmao" u must have got some of that mula huh to be taking up for her becky has got proof u dumdass get a life
Actually haven't seen a dime,family take up for each other ya f##king panzy,Becky might have proof but who the f##k are you? So you must work for them considering how much ass you guys kiss. This matter should of been left to Lynn,the Bandys and the court system. Did you see the the court papers,thats agains't the law itself.
whos the panzy

Oak Hill, WV

#58 Apr 2, 2012
Matt Kincaid wrote:
QUOTE who="lmao" u must have got some of that mula huh to be taking up for her becky has got proof u dumdass get a life
Actually haven't seen a dime,family take up for each other ya f##king panzy,Becky might have proof but who the f##k are you? So you must work for them considering how much ass you guys kiss. This matter should of been left to Lynn,the Bandys and the court system. Did you see the the court papers,thats agains't the law itself.
actually it's public record you fk'n panzy, and I wouldn't take up for my family if they were guilty of doing what she's done. You make yourself look more and more like a dumba$$ the more you comment. Just stfu Matt while you're ahead!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#59 Apr 2, 2012
Man all this talk about one person and no body thinks about the other dumba$$ in that family please grew up and get a life, so what Lynn got into trouble and every body making a big deal out of it, so just stop does anybody realize that there is a CHILD RAPPEST in that family and all this crap about steeling money is just penny to the the fact one woman trying to sheild her family agianest the this $hit and your still talking about it man just grew up please and as for Lynn I don't care what she has done so just STOP
Matt Kincaid

United States

#60 Apr 3, 2012
whos the panzy wrote:
<quoted text>actually it's public record you fk'n panzy, and I wouldn't take up for my family if they were guilty of doing what she's done. You make yourself look more and more like a dumba$$ the more you comment. Just stfu Matt while you're ahead!
So the papers of the the trial that she hasn't even had yet are public record? I understand what she was suppose to of done all I am saying is that I don't see no 700,000 worth of double wide or vehicles, I am going to wait until her trial then the facts will come out, not base my opinions on what a bunch of Becky bandy ass kissers say. I still say I will support her in whatever happens and if you wouldn't be there for your family that makes you a pos.
Addam

Saint Albans, WV

#61 Apr 3, 2012
The part I think is funny is how does a small business owner in this state not catch $700,000.00 missing, no matter the time frame? As for the legal portion of this, until there is a formal trial, she innocent... The law states innocent until proven guilty, Not guilty upon speculation! I under stand there is hard proof in this matter but as of now all that is happening now is slander, and it may come back and bite some butts!!! Asking Matt, you are doing the right thing standing up for family, and that doesn't mean a damn thing as far as him getting a share! I see convicted murderers family cry when loved one are sent to jail, and it's in black and white!!! I don't think Lynn killed anyone did she? So family is OK...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ansted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Jancare Wh😊re at it still!!!! 6 min EggRoll 9
Local rappers 4 hr Brenda 20
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Machine Gun Jake ... 4,243
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 884
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 5,585
drema keeney (Apr '14) Sun Dsillymoo 5
Sheena Sun wake up 8

Ansted Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance