What the hell happened at Midland Tra...

What the hell happened at Midland Trail High School today?

Posted in the Ansted Forum

Kinda Pissed

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Apr 9, 2013
So my cousin comes home and tells me they had drug dogs and cops come in the school today. They were talking about what to do if there was ever a bomb threat or school shooting. Then an announcement comes over the speakers saying no one is to leave their classroom and cops and drug dogs come in, they single out my cousin and a few others to be searched. Was this just some kind of drill or something? And why are only certain people being searched? Yes he has been in trouble before but he has turned his life around is in counseling and is keeping his grades up. He's a good kid and I don't appreciate him being singled out and profiled as a "bad kid." Does anyone know what the hell all this was about?
Sally

Nitro, WV

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Call the school and ask questions and get answers. How do they search underage kids?
kinda pissed

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2013
My husband went to school there so he is going to call and find out what this was all about. And yes sally i was wondering the same. I didnt think they could unless they had probable cause. And trust me they did not!
hmm

Summersville, WV

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Well, did the dogs smell something on them? They can search them if the dog smelled something. They used to do this at my school (Oak Hill)...for no reason, keeping the school safe. They would keep us in our classroom so that no one could get into the lockers or anywhere else while the dogs went around sniffing for w/e it is they were trained to sniff out. It's actually very common for this to be done to keep the school and students safe.
Leviathan

United States

#5 Apr 11, 2013
In this drug infested hole be glad someone
Is doing something to keep the shitbirds
In check....I am glad my biggest worry
In school was chasing tail and trying
To be a better football player...the kids
Today need all the protection we can
Give them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ansted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valerie Kelly is a joke 56 min Truth ex gf 12
StupidDelegate Margaret Staggers 1 hr Uncle Sam 6
Hate Promoting Pastors 3 hr Diggler 59
Samantha Gerwig 11 hr Drama Queen 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
Setting The Record Straight Jun 27 Pam Colegrove 10
Amy Ward Jun 27 Dang 2

Ansted Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance