visitor

Littlefield, TX

#1 Oct 8, 2011
Mystery Hole man is an a$$hole!!! After my daughter became nauseated in the tour, I stated we would need to go on before they were finished so that she would not vomit in the middle of his tour. He said it was the cell phone she had in her pocket making her sick and we would be staying inside for 10 more minutes and he hoped she vomited!! As bad as it would have been to have her get sick in front of all those people...I wish she would have tossed her cookies right there on his tacky ivory shoes. Hope he is not a true example of the residents of this town.
dude

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2011
visitor wrote:
Mystery Hole man is an a$$hole!!! After my daughter became nauseated in the tour, I stated we would need to go on before they were finished so that she would not vomit in the middle of his tour. He said it was the cell phone she had in her pocket making her sick and we would be staying inside for 10 more minutes and he hoped she vomited!! As bad as it would have been to have her get sick in front of all those people...I wish she would have tossed her cookies right there on his tacky ivory shoes. Hope he is not a true example of the residents of this town.
He's from Michigan. Not WV. That would be why
JRJ

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2012
he needs to go back to Michigan.
dumb

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Feb 16, 2012
visitor wrote:
How could a cell phone make her sick??
Local

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 17, 2012
That dude is a major dick. Hope you never have engine trouble near there. Dick has blocked off every place you could pull off if you really needed help. It's a pity Mr. Wilson died. He ran it bast and was a great person. This guy revamped it and ruined the whole thing.
JRJ

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2012
I heard he bought Pattons gas station at the top of the hill.
Incognito

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 18, 2012
I went there a couple of years ago. I still get mad when I think about it. He was making fun of an overweight boy to his face and several other rude comments. What a jerk!
kitkat35

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2014
The woman that lives behind it his wife i assume. Called the law on me once for sitting on the lot one evening waiting pn my son who had been at his freinds house i was going to pick him up an they called an said they was bringing him so said ill just meet ya at the mystrey hole. Big mistake she went all bitch on me. Place looks like a shit dump i cant see why anyone would pay to go in that rusty ole shit hole
Lady Bird

Bladensburg, MD

#9 Oct 11, 2015
DO NOT STOP AT THIS DUMP! It is a total rip off. The man and woman who the place are total jerks not only to my family but everyone else as well. It cost $6.50 a person for the "tour" that lasted about 7 minutes. They want you to leave all your belongings (i.e. Purse, phone, camera, and any bags) in your vehicle while on said "tour" the woman working there stays outside while everyone else goes in the tour, shady if you ask me.
HaNNiBal

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 23, 2015
One to tell u he's a drunken creep!
Do NOT GO NEAR HIM ALONE IF YOUR A FEMALE. I guess his wife is either really dumb or that's just how they are from Michigan. He's more than a troll. If I had it to do over,he'd probably be sitting in jail. He is not to be trusted
ITS A MYSTERY HOLE ALRIGHT! for the sick&deranged. don't waste your money to support his liquor habit &God knows what else.
RipOffs

Hockessin, DE

#11 May 13, 2016
$495,000 will but it, dang Bet Fayette County is being cheated taxs on this place if it is worth that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ansted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheer leaders 27 min Pinky Punk 6
Bill to legalize marijuana introduced in W.Va 12 hr meats 6
delegate Fast 13 hr mccoy 16
mike allen (Aug '14) 13 hr Waldo 77
Where did Faith go? 15 hr Alien 4
Connie Pack (Oct '13) 16 hr anywho 2
Preachee brown.... Free to good home 16 hr stop blaming side... 8

Ansted Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance