How nasty is Samantha Marks

Posted in the Ansted Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
cheerfortrail

Richwood, WV

#1 Feb 4, 2011
i mean i know she stinks, and i heard she will suck any guy off that is willing to f*ck her in the butt...
miner49er

Richwood, WV

#2 Feb 4, 2011
i once gave her a ride and when she got out there was a wet spot on my seat, i had to have the seat professionally cleaned because when it dried it left a spot and had a real bad skanky smell it was stinking my whole truck up.
... got to ask though is it true she let four guys run a train on her while they filmed it?
what

Summersville, WV

#3 Feb 4, 2011
yes
Hulk Hogan

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 5, 2011
Yes it's true, and the production values were amazing!
Pink

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 5, 2011
Mark my callment. She will trade foodstamps 4 sex or she will trade food 4 sex or u can use an IOU 4 sex. Do what u have to do...
people against stupidity

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 5, 2011
you people are really stupid. none of you know this girl. i do she does not get food stamps for one thing and another she works everyday which is more than i can say for you lazy no good bums
JessyBonannoBitc hes

Richwood, WV

#7 Feb 5, 2011
She doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut I sure in the hell know that!!!
i kno

Statts Mills, WV

#8 Feb 5, 2011
0 %!!!!!!!!!

which means none at all!!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Richwood, WV

#9 Feb 5, 2011
I've hung out with her a few times and every time Im around her she is wearing the same f*cking clothes and stinks... She is nasty and I feel bad for any guy who's f*cked her or has dated her... Ha she even thinks she looks good! I wonder who lied too her!! And not too mention she is one desperate b*tch she lets random guys f*ck her... And yes I know what the f*ck I'm talkin about!
angel

Waynesboro, VA

#10 Feb 5, 2011
u all need to leave sam the fu#k alone she works her butt off and u must b jealous that she gets more guys than u. this site is nothing but ppl talking trash about other ppl because they r afraid to sat it to their face
what

Summersville, WV

#11 Feb 5, 2011
fck u angel u are a [email protected] to..
angel

Fincastle, VA

#12 Feb 5, 2011
I'd like 2 know how u get that when I've only bn with one guys for the past 2 and a half yrs u don't even know me so don't try and start shit on me
what wrote:
fck u angel u are a [email protected] to..
Mike

Muskegon, MI

#13 Feb 5, 2011
Samantha is a good gal.

Richwood, WV

#14 Feb 5, 2011
angel wrote:
u all need to leave sam the fu#k alone she works her butt off and u must b jealous that she gets more guys than u. this site is nothing but ppl talking trash about other ppl because they r afraid to sat it to their face
Afraid of what? I'll say it too her face. Im not jealous of her. Im engaged and getting married in the next few months... So what do people have too be jealous of her for? She's A whore who wants people who are already taken and who cant keep her legs closed? Oh thats right no one is jealous of her...
stfu

Richwood, WV

#15 Feb 5, 2011
hahaha funny angel one person get real your a wh*re

Since: Nov 10

Richwood, WV

#16 Feb 5, 2011
dreamchilledswifey wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid of what? I'll say it too her face. Im not jealous of her. Im engaged and getting married in the next few months... So what do people have too be jealous of her for? She's A whore who wants people who are already taken and who cant keep her legs closed? Oh thats right no one is jealous of her...
be glad the wifey is preggers those of you who like samantha becuase that is the only thing that has stopped her from beating the skanks a.s.s.
Angel

United States

#17 Feb 5, 2011
dreamchilledswifey wrote:
<quoted text>
because you must not b all that happy if you have to get on this site and trash ppl. its noone elses business who someone else is sleeping with or how many if shes not sleepig with ur man then y dont u guys leave her alone.
Angel

United States

#18 Feb 5, 2011
stfu wrote:
hahaha funny angel one person get real your a wh*re
if u think i'm angel owens you need to think again i dont even know who the hell she is and im tired of everyone thinking im her

Richwood, WV

#19 Feb 6, 2011
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>because you must not b all that happy if you have to get on this site and trash ppl. its noone elses business who someone else is sleeping with or how many if shes not sleepig with ur man then y dont u guys leave her alone.
Whats it got too do with being happy? Um nothing I perfectly happy with my life I got a great Husband and A son on the way. So what do I have not too be happy about? Thats right some nasty slut who cant keep her legs closed around my man or anyone else's. And im not trashing people as you say Im just stating Facts for other people too know so they can watch her around their man.

Richwood, WV

#20 Feb 6, 2011
after all it was my husband that told me he was disgusted and that the nasty bit'ch was showing her sh'it having her legs wide open and acting like she is di'ck straving

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ansted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal Mines Will Come Back To WV. 6 min Gean 26
in love with CHRISTINA MARIE INGRAM JARRELL 4 hr Lol 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,501
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 5 hr Jon_B 4,824
last post wins! (Jan '11) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,230
Lori jasper 12 hr Bounder 7
5 More Cowards Off The Street 16 hr just sayn 6

Ansted Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance