First Prev
of 4
Next Last
WVA123

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Dec 23, 2010
OMG Did everybody hear about the Cops beating the hell outta him? How messd up is that there was like 3 that beat him and he has head problems. Shows how Pus sy the COPS are. Hope they get what the deserve!
ansted123

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Dec 24, 2010
he probably deserved it, he uses his head problems to try to get by with everything. Maybe he learned a lesson!
jealousy sucks

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 24, 2010
That is just so wrong of you to say ansted! No one deserves a beating from the cops! They are suppose to protect and serve not beat people up. Their job was to go in there and get Jessie and put him in handcuffs not beat everyone up. His punishment and anyone elses is for judge and jury to decide and it's the power of God. I know for a fact that Matt Cole has something wrong with him and the cops shouldn't of beat him up like that and from what I hear it was a severe beating at that. They should be punished for their actions as well because I know of two other stories where cops beat up 2 more people that I know and nothing was ever done about it. These two people wouldn't hurt a fly and they got beat up for no reason!
WVA123

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Dec 24, 2010
The cops did go in and get Jesse but Matt didnt do anything he was sleeping when the cops pulld him outside and beat him. That shows how big off Pus sy the cops are.
ansted123

Clarksburg, WV

#5 Dec 24, 2010
Matt Cole is a momma's boy and always tries to use his head injuries to get out of trouble. He can function like the rest of us. He just puts on an act. His mom always helps him out whenever he needs her. Maybe if he didn't run his mouth all the time and do all kinds of drugs and grow up ,he wouldn't be in so much trouble half the time.
WVA123

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Dec 24, 2010
He didnt get intn any trouble they beat him for no reason. He didnt even get any charges on him. nd ur prob a dope head to nd u dont know shit that went on.
Mike

Muskegon, MI

#7 Dec 24, 2010
Matt is a good guy.
A friend

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jan 7, 2011
Matt is a good guy and fun to party with dynomite!!!!!!
1whoknows

Summersville, WV

#9 Jan 12, 2011
If Matt really is messed up in the head then he needs to be a ward of the state. He isn't that messed up. If you had a mentally retarded son would you let them get drunk and high? No then why would his mother let him drink and do drugs. If he really does have a mental problem then the drugs n alcohol are not helping him. He hangs out n parties with all the low life druggies. I dont believe for one second that he wasnt resisting or something because cops just dont use force unless you are being stupid or resisting arrest. His mother just uses him to sue people and get money. She is a sue happy b*tch! If Matt truely had mental problems maybe he needs to be put in a nursing home or assisted living home. He knew what he was doing. His mother doesnt care about him if she truely did she would try to keep him off drugs and alcohol. He is an alcoholic and I know because every time i see him hes drinking or buying beer. They are just worthless low lives that sue people and get state assistance. I'm tired of ppl like that!
WVA123

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jan 12, 2011
The cops have beat many of people that didnt do anything. They think they can get by with it because they r cops when most of them are pus sy they act bad because they got a badge.
mattsmom

Peytona, WV

#11 Jan 12, 2011
to 1whoknows the comments you made about Matt really upset me. I know he has issues...we have argued, cried, and tried to address these. If you know all you would know this. Matt would give you the shirt off his back. It wasn't his fault that he lost so much from a wreck while in high school. He's never been able to work or drive, two things he's always wanted to do. If everytime you see him he's drinking or buying beer you must be with him. If nothing was done wrong the night he was beat then why was the investigation turned over to the prosicutor if there was nothing to back this up. why not give your real name? I have never had a law suit so I don't know what your talking about. Matt's dad just retired after 43 years and received retirement money from 3 companies which he worked for...not sued for. Matt read this on his phone today. People like you just make his life a little harder. You sure don't understand head injuries or how depressing it can be. Matt is a good person and you don't know what road he's been down to be where he is. I hope God doesn't judge you like you have Matt.
Traci

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 12, 2011
you tell em Patti.
love

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Jan 12, 2011
Matt is a good guy. so what if he drinks beer it's his money not yours. we love ya matt see ya around town
haha

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jan 12, 2011
Was Matt arrested for a crime?
4 posts removed
Kishia

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Jan 13, 2011
Ur right Heather, and people sayin he does drugs and drinks how the fu ck would they know unless they r doing stuff with him and hes meds he does come from the dr so its not drugs stupid. and so what if he drinks almost all of ansted are junkies n drunk.
2 posts removed
Jessi w

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Jan 13, 2011
Matt is a good guy and my friend and he dont deserve to be talkd bout he is always good to everybody and fun tobe around
1 post removed
Riffle

United States

#24 Jan 14, 2011
I'll tell you one thing right now 1whoknows you don't have a life your parents hated you when you was growing up and disowned you that's my guess so you take that insecurity about yourself and take it out on here so here's a idea quit talkin shit if you won't state your true name especially to good people like my family in law matt is stronger than you will ever be because he had to reconstruct hisself after that accident all you can do is sit behind your computer and bash people cuz your insecure about your life I hate ppl like you and so have a nice day and burn in hell
haha

Saint Albans, WV

#25 Jan 14, 2011
Which accident? The first one when he was intoxicated running around with Chris Lambey or the second one when he was intoxicated running with Jessie Pike, when they hit a tree on Willis Town road and was thrown through the windshield. Oh wait wasn't Jessie Pike the same guy he was with when he was "supposedly" beat up by the police?
Heather nuckols

San Mateo, CA

#26 Jan 14, 2011
haha wrote:
Which accident? The first one when he was intoxicated running around with Chris Lambey or the second one when he was intoxicated running with Jessie Pike, when they hit a tree on Willis Town road and was thrown through the windshield. Oh wait wasn't Jessie Pike the same guy he was with when he was "supposedly" beat up by the police?

Wow ur such a hard a** u can get on here and run ur mouth but u dnt have the balls to put your real name? Grow the hell up u effin loser!!! If ur gonna run ur mouth atleast put ur real name u dumba** n if u hav a problem with what i say come tell me to my face! Ill give u directions to where i live u pu$$y!!
Heather nuckols

San Mateo, CA

#27 Jan 14, 2011
Oh ya btw (haha) all these pple talkn shit bout my uncle jus to let ya know if we want to we can find out where its coming from!!(just sayin) u dumbass so maybe u shuld rethink what u put on here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ansted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can I report Animals in unclean living cond... 34 min NeighborKnows 9
last post wins! (Jan '11) 52 min Snopper 1,236
Moving sale 1 hr Jim 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr mzrevenge 1,385
overstock outlet owners-April and Gary 8 hr Dirt porch 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul 21 knot 1,765
david vest (Jun '13) Jul 16 CaylaDixon001 10

Ansted Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ansted Mortgages