thats a joke there how low can u go?
We No

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Shannon Cart can't hit like @ BITCH
info

United States

#7 Nov 7, 2012
She is living with him at patty hill trailer park.........
Wtf

Springfield, NJ

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Lol. Is he not ate up with std's??? I guess she isn't taking care of her little girl??
Kno all about it

Stollings, WV

#9 Nov 24, 2012
Nope she just dropped all her kids for that price of sh1t !! He has aids for f*** sake you gotta be bad on drugs to go that low!! Ewwwwwwwww
sad

Springfield, NJ

#10 Jan 8, 2013
Annie has a beautiful little girl who is absolutely pittyful. Annie used to be a pretty girl now pills & drugs have made her look like a monster. Why has the state not taken her? I could not imagine having to let my children see & be around all that sweet little girl is. I love my kids so much & it brakes my heart the thought of them being around nasty people. Shannon has aids this is well known why would someone be so low as to subject themselves to that? & their kids! Annie you need to get help & clean your self up. You should be ashamed to show your face! May God help you & protect your little girl. Tommy you used to be a nice guy & good looking, I would have never dreamed youd turn out like you have. We went to school together & its crazy to see what you've turned in to. You should clean your self up too & kick someone's but over your beautiful daughter. Turn your heart to God & get help.
Kathy

Layland, WV

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Where does she live?I went to school with het. Can't believe she's on drugs. What brought het to that! Keep het in prayers. Hope to see and talk to her soon!
Wow

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Jan 18, 2013
I heard she bought a house. How'd she do that?
Smh

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Feb 7, 2013
I hear Annie is a Carte now. As in Mrs. Shannon Carte. Any truth???
Kat

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 7, 2013
She must be hard up and in no time she will lose it all.Does he pay his child support or hold a job.look at how he brought amber down. He will never change too late. Just why was he in jail a few weeks back since he's doing so good?
Sue

Elizabeth, WV

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Where's that big house at she bought? She will regret not putting kids first. I know her dad well I'm sure he will step in and hopefully she will get help.
Curious

Goshen, VA

#16 Apr 3, 2013
How's she doing?

Since: Jul 13

United States

#17 Jul 6, 2013
Curious wrote:
How's she doing?
hang I in there girl!!!
So low

Chapmanville, WV

#18 Jul 6, 2013
WHAT?
1 post removed
Sis

Chapmanville, WV

#20 Jul 7, 2013
Where does she live now? Does she have her little girl with her? Hope she does kids need their moms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ansted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plumber in Oak Hill 2 hr cruzin_mama 3
Praying for you Lori 3 hr PamC 4
last post wins! (Jan '11) 6 hr Jon_B 1,231
Megan Naylor Elmore 8 hr Madea 2
Josh Scarbro oak hill 9 hr Nadine 14
Comac Becky Lewis (Jul '14) 10 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 13
Preachee brown.... Free to good home 11 hr TAH0307 5

Ansted Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance