Good Neighbor

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 19, 2012
Pat Dempsey roughed up a kid at school and should be fired. The board said she has anger problems....30 years she needs to go.
the other one

Lewisburg, WV

#2 Feb 19, 2012
she probably has anger problems from all the little mean kids that are in school today. im sure the kid needed a good butt whipping. they are not being taught at home then the parents want to blame the schools
true guy

Summersville, WV

#3 Feb 19, 2012
she should never have worked for school system to start with,ask anyone who knows how she treated her own kids.
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 20, 2012
If she has an anger problem she should not be working around children the board needs to investigate this and parents should contact the boArd of education if this is true about a child and if teachers and principle know this being true they need to speak up if she roughed up a kid that is so wrong no wonder all the happy faces all leave the kitchen and go to others schools to cook since she has a bad attitude speak up for the children
2 posts removed
Nazi Power

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2012
I will walk to the valley of shadow of death and I will not fear no evil !!!
Good Reasoning

Buffalo, WV

#8 Feb 27, 2012
the other one wrote:
she probably has anger problems from all the little mean kids that are in school today. im sure the kid needed a good butt whipping. they are not being taught at home then the parents want to blame the schools
We do not know what a child goes through we they get home.....there is never, ever, ever, and excuse to yell, touch, "Rough up" a kid in the LUNCH line, this I believe happened in the grade school; if she would have tried this in high school..she would have picked herself off the flood. Send them to the end of line. About twice should do it.
Jason

Richwood, WV

#9 Feb 27, 2012
I heard that she is trying to get people under her to lie for here at her board office visit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ansted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumping Dirt at Collins Middle School Park. 3 hr Robert 14
Welcome to America, the OD capital of the world. 3 hr Bob 3
Sheena & Amanda 21 hr Local 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon Meme 4,410
Meff mouff Feb 18 Harry 4
Drugs (Jul '14) Feb 18 Fact 5
readhead old truck Feb 15 Sammy 1

Ansted Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance