Anyone have any comments On these pla...

Anyone have any comments On these places??

Posted in the Ansonville Forum

Moving to area

Lenoir, NC

#1 Jan 5, 2013
My husband my son and I r moving to Fayetteville. We have like at 3 bedroom appartments at hidden creek, chasin ridge, and a few others. Does anyone have any comments on these places? R they safe? In old neighborhood??
moving

Lenoir, NC

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Not really the answer I was looking for. I am not racist and believe they're crimes everywhere. Black, white, Hispanic, all races. I just need someone to give me ideas on good parts of town. No racist comments please. That doesn't help my family or anyone else or that matter

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jan 8, 2013
People say you are safer with a gated community, but if people (of all races) want your things, a gate isn't going to stop them. I say no where is safe anymore. Malls, Walmart, and even church.
Frank

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Feb 17, 2013
moving wrote:
Not really the answer I was looking for. I am not racist and believe they're crimes everywhere. Black, white, Hispanic, all races. I just need someone to give me ideas on good parts of town. No racist comments please. That doesn't help my family or anyone else or that matter
Apparently you don't pay attention to statistics, lol. Has nothing to do with being a racist. The "truth" is actually somewhat correct though I would have probaly put it in a nicer way.

Yeah, Fayetteville's a sht hole. Sure, some areas are better than others but none are good. There was no thought given to the lay-out of this city when it was built. Not uncommon to have middle-class homes next door to trailer parks and it seems like everyone smokes crack here, lol, seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ansonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am looking for the best divorce attorney I ca... (Aug '13) Sat Mr B 12
Aaron Plyler grandson in jail (Feb '12) Sat Annie 16
AAA Fence Co. (Mar '10) Jul 2 Erin 51
Heritage (Dec '13) Jun 30 felonyh 9
News Police: Man set ex-girlfriend's puppy on fire a... Jun 29 ApePeeD 9
Is John Sanborn in town? Jun 29 Lee J 1
Lee Jun 29 Hub Justice 10
More from around the web

Ansonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE