First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JayDee

United States

#45 Mar 12, 2011
Thanks for the warning !!!! I was looking for someone to install about 400 feet of fence.... I will definitely stay away from "Piss Poor Paul", I'm glad you guys are putting his shady ass on BLAST !!!
randy white

Angier, NC

#46 Mar 13, 2011
Hey Douchebag Paul,

Did you steal that rosebush from Home Depot today, or did you actually pay for it?

And what about your lunch? Did you and Cheryl knock your server upside the head and steal your buffalo wings or did you actually pay for them as well?
Princeton

Fayetteville, NC

#47 Mar 21, 2011
Wow! Stalker?
melissa

Godwin, NC

#48 Sep 25, 2011
smarter than not a victim wrote:
Melissa, I know exactly who you are. And while most of what you said is true, you're a pure idiot for believing it in the first place. I too am an ex, and I did not stay with him long because of all the red flags...I have an uncanny sixth sense and intuition. I managed to find out within weeks where you were the fool for HOW LONG?? I agree he is a POS, but get the hell over it for god sake. As far stealing from you, he couldn't have. He was with me that whole day and nite. I know when it supposedly happened because I got a call from a detective. So my advice to you is stop posting as different people. You're only doing it to be vindictive and vengeful. The issue here is not your past relationship with him, so why are you posting in this forum anyway ms. Melissa Sanchez???
well I Melissa just now found this post you left well i did not write comment Dawn did she told me she was this is the first and only post I have put on here and thank you I am so over him yeah i was a fool for a long time lesson learned and life is good for now and the kids without him so who are you to judge me I never knew all this until it was over so whatever life goes on but what he did to these people is so wrong i even let him do a fence for my client and he did do a good job and as far as him stealing from me he made an extra key to my house and came in at least 4-5 times and stole things from my kids my laptop i saw him leaving that day i had just went to get kids from school busted a few other times he stole about 4 of my nice dresses and gave them to jennifer from raeford i even saw pics she sent me with dresses on how low can this man go to lie still and cheat my children family and friends he had us all fooled i lost so much more from him than anyone could know my kids felt some of that lost to I will never see our things again and some of the things he took from the kids were very vauable collections and all these good hearted people were takin in to and lost their hard working money and savings theres no reason he could not have done the jobs NONE I got done in to like them in different ways and it hurt but i moved on with life and i am happy peaceful and i know one that the ole mighty God will take care of him and the police will find him someday for breaking in my house and stealing from me and these other people how cruel and heartless and so unnecessary ,YOU CAN SAY HE WAS WITH YOU ALL YOU WANT I SAW HIM AND THE KIDS WITH OUR ON TWO EYES SO YOUR THE STUPID IDIOT STILL PLAYING HIS VICTIM GOD BLESS YOU TO NOW I HAVE MADE MY ONE AND ONLY POSTED COMMENT NOW STOP ACCUSING ME OF LIES AND STILL BEING A FOOL
madie

Kinston, NC

#49 Nov 16, 2011
hey foreskin face! Does your wife Cherl know about your little Italian Princess?

http://www.myyearbook.com/members/21490454
Scam Artist Paul King

Fayetteville, NC

#50 Apr 9, 2012
I hope they catch this lier, he did a poor job on my fence! Plus, cashed the check right away, and didn't return. I don't see how he's still allow to go out and ripp people off like this in this community! Make sure you look them up in BBB before you hire them. I have a judgement againist this clown..So, let's see if he's able to sell his house or land!! HAHA..Little do he know all of his dirt is coming back on him and his old wife. I pray he loses everything he owns!!!
melissa king

Mauldin, SC

#51 Aug 27, 2012
Randy White wrote:
<quoted text>
He definitley still lives there. I drove by today, and his 2004 Dodge Ram Pickup truck, and his 2010 yellow Camaro were both out in his driveway.
He just put up a fence in the Rayconda area not even two weeks ago, and sadly, the gates are already starting to sag. This company is nothing but bad news, stay away!
Will anyone help me out please...I am paul king's real daughter...and no I dnt know him but I know the pual ur talking about is my father by blood...I need anyones help can anyone tell me where he stays? Email me at missy25joe34@gmail.com
melissa king

Mauldin, SC

#52 Aug 27, 2012
cheryl gagnon wrote:
You can try emailing Paul King at this address:
paul_king1098@yahoo.com
Please tell me if this is women his married to now? Am looking for him!
Anon

Fayetteville, NC

#53 Feb 1, 2013
melissa king wrote:
<quoted text>
Will anyone help me out please...I am paul king's real daughter...and no I dnt know him but I know the pual ur talking about is my father by blood...I need anyones help can anyone tell me where he stays? Email me at missy25joe34@gmail.com
Last I heard, he was in Clayton, NC.
Anon

Fayetteville, NC

#54 Feb 1, 2013
melissa king wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me if this is women his married to now? Am looking for him!
Nope! She divorced his sorry butt and he's shacking up with someone new in Clayton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ansonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pappy's Opened 14 hr Downtowner 6
Decent mobile home parks? 22 hr normguy 1
Parsons may be moving to Fayetteville (Aug '13) Fri Thank you Judge 20
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Fri Paul 621
Wingmen (Jul '10) Fri Tope 15
Motorcycle clubs near fort bragg Fri James 2
Dan Edwards Murder Trial (Jan '10) Thu ChrisG 22

Freeze Warning for Anson County was issued at March 28 at 6:19PM EDT

Ansonville Dating
Find my Match