Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Judged:

I got a fence not even a year ago from AAA fence (Paul- the owner) because the owner seemed that he was a good person that supported the military (both me and my husband are in) so we went with him. About two months later, the gate portion fell and we kept calling him but he never came to fix it (quaranteed work), we even dropped off letters at his home (business address).
My husband is so upset he got another fence company to come and give us an estimate and the guy said that AAA job was SHITTY! They used regular nails and some time it wouldn't even go in (which is why our gate feel so quick).
PLEASE DON'T SUPPORT THIS SCAMMING COMPANY.
Thanks

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Thank you for the warning!
THIS IS A SCAM

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Judged:

This is a SCAM company and if you talk with a PAUL King he is a quick talker! He took my money and my neighbors, and never even started the job.

Stay clear of this company and of Mr. Paul King!

This guy drives a Black Pickup truck and he may be in with the contractors at Lowes/ Home Depot
AAM

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

OMG! I got a fence from them and same thing, I'm having a hard time getting in touch with him. I found out he changed his business number, so I went to his house to show him pictures of the mess his company did and he never answered the door. He said no Paul lived there, yet his black truck was parked there. Liar.
Greedy City Fayetteville

Southern Pines, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

TAKE HIM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT. $80.00 is all it takes.
felicia marie

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

great suggestion! and report him to the better business bureau! that'll get him out of business quick!
Greedy City Fayetteville

Southern Pines, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

felicia marie wrote:
great suggestion! and report him to the better business bureau! that'll get him out of business quick!
The BBB has little to no effect on Fayetteville business as they can only advise. Are they a member of BBB ? The court's are your only paryer and the magistrates are paid by a local government that will....favor the business owner. The fine print in the contract that you sing without reading the fine print on the other side of the page of the contract allows for almost any way a contractor likes. I am sorry to say but this is a den of THIEVES.I hate to say this is my home town. Remember there is always fresh meat, as solders always come and go.
Greedy City Fayetteville

Southern Pines, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

sorry...... about spelling in above comment. I tend to think about subject more than spelling.
TJT

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Thanx for the recommendations.
AAA FENCE COMPANY

Fort Bragg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

Felicia / ALL,
I am in touch with Hope Mills, PD. YOu should contact them as well to increase the case. This guy is now representing other companies that are legit and taking their money as well.
I would hate for this to happen to other people when we could have stoped it.
Good Luck!
J Scott

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

THIS IS A SCAM wrote:
This is a SCAM company and if you talk with a PAUL King he is a quick talker! He took my money and my neighbors, and never even started the job.
Stay clear of this company and of Mr. Paul King!
This guy drives a Black Pickup truck and he may be in with the contractors at Lowes/ Home Depot
I tried to post a note last week. Mr. Paul King or David Black or Blackwell did the same thing to me. We are taking him to same claims court on Tuesday May 18. He has been served I was told what he his doing is a felony I hope all of you show in court
J Scott

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

We are going to small claims court on May 18, at 9:20. Mr. Paul King did the same thing to us. If you could please come to court so that we can stop him.
Anonymous

Pinehurst, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

J Scott wrote:
We are going to small claims court on May 18, at 9:20. Mr. Paul King did the same thing to us. If you could please come to court so that we can stop him.
What happened at small claims court?
Joe

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

cathy

Pinehurst, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

did some research and found out he now lives in savana ga. haven't got an address yet but i'm working on it....he's been there for a few weeks now..will keep you guy's posted if anything new
Joe

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Judged:

cathy wrote:
did some research and found out he now lives in savana ga. haven't got an address yet but i'm working on it....he's been there for a few weeks now..will keep you guy's posted if anything new
Sorry "Cathy", but you are quite mistaken. Paul King is definitely still in Fayetteville, and is still active. He's been working on a fence in the Rayconda area for the past few days. Hopefully he won't rip the lady off, and hopefully the fence won't fall down like his tend to do.

I don't believe that the poster I am replying to is actually Cathy. I believe it's just another bogus post from Paul King, the thief and the liar, trying to throw people off the scent.

Paul King is definitley still operating in Fayetteville, NC!
jscott

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

AAA FENCE COMPANY wrote:
Felicia / ALL,
I am in touch with Hope Mills, PD. YOu should contact them as well to increase the case. This guy is now representing other companies that are legit and taking their money as well.
I would hate for this to happen to other people when we could have stoped it.
Good Luck!
Mr. King was a no show. I called Hope Mills, PD just a few minutes ago and gave them my info
Anonymous

Pinehurst, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Judged:

I can tell you that he has NOT moved to Georgia. His wife has a son who lives there though, so he may be using his address. He definitely still lives at the Black Friar's Court address, and strangely enough, I believe a police officer lives next door to him! Please continue to warn people not to use him!
Joe

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Here's a link to another site with reviews of Paul King/AAA Fence. He even responded to the initial poster.
Joe

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Sorry about previous post. I hit the post comment button before I had pasted in the link.

http://local.botw.org/North_Carolina/Fayettev...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ansonville Discussions

Search the Ansonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: JDM Automotive 4 min Anonymous 1
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 29 min Delinger 55,662
STD epidemic 2 hr Dauphine Eggers 6
Editer of Home newspaper 2 hr Dauphine Eggers 1
Is Iron Order what your looking for? 5 hr 81 Supporter 6
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) 5 hr Genius 606
Meet up quickie? 12 hr Youngguy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ansonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000