Meteorologist Geoff Fox fired by Fox CT

Meteorologist Geoff Fox fired by Fox CT

There are 8 comments on the News Times story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Meteorologist Geoff Fox fired by Fox CT. In it, News Times reports that:

Meteorologist Geoff Fox was fired by FOX CT on Friday for "inappropriate conduct," according to a report by the Hartford Courant .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Times.

Jim

Bristol, CT

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Wow.. this explains why he was fire! Ouch!

http://undercoverwhitefolks.wordpress.com/
anonymous

Hamden, CT

#2 Nov 17, 2012
wow, at least i know i'm not the only one that he was inappropriate to. glad someone outed him, b/c i wasn't gonna be the one. too much drama.
Janet

Stafford Springs, CT

#3 Nov 17, 2012
That link proves nothin and where did you get all the info? I say it's photoshopped unless you show proof and where you got the link from, etc. He didn't say anything bad or anything and that link was back last month. Why bring it up now and how do you know that's why he was fired? Until he speaks up, it's hearsay and all complete BS. Look. If you don't like him, why bother waste your time commenting or even read? goes to show if you don't like something, don't read it. Simple. I say he's innocent until he's proven guilty. Best of luck Geoff in where ever you may end up going. Hoep to see you back on the air soon again!
anonymous

Hamden, CT

#4 Nov 17, 2012
i've got concrete proof. that's all i'm saying. i refuse to get into it though. i never came out with it for a reason. the same reason that i'm "anonymous." his family is going through enough, and frankly, i think he has a problem.... like any other addict. that's what i got out of our conversations. i feel for him, but at the same time, i hope he takes action in bettering himself for his family.
sondra

United States

#5 Nov 18, 2012
@All Geoff's "groupies", get over it. Not one of you know him, you know "of" him, that is the big difference. Why is it so impossible that this man was having an on-line relationship, because he is married?,(although, maybe that will change soon enough, if Helaine is smart). It happens everyday and why Mr. Fox thought he would never get caught is ridiculous. He was always quick to let everyone know how smart a man he was, but, surprise!!He is arrogant, snarky and now, finally quiet.. He shared too much of his business with everyone. He got himself fired from 8,and I'm now wondering if they had known about this as well, but just never said anything. I have read everything from "it couldn't be Geoff because of his typing skills, wording and so on.. LOL too funny.So you can all stop watching Fox News, like you did 8. I don't think either station cares. They worry about their reputation, something Geoff should have done.
Random Name

Avon, CT

#6 Nov 18, 2012
To be clear, Sondra, FoxCT is not Fox News.
sondra

United States

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Random Name wrote:
To be clear, Sondra, FoxCT is not Fox News.
Yes dear, I know and figured everyone else would too. Geoff Fox is not the Fox everyone thought he was either, however, the name does fit.:)
sondra

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2012
anonymous wrote:
i've got concrete proof. that's all i'm saying. i refuse to get into it though. i never came out with it for a reason. the same reason that i'm "anonymous." his family is going through enough, and frankly, i think he has a problem.... like any other addict. that's what i got out of our conversations. i feel for him, but at the same time, i hope he takes action in bettering himself for his family.
The best thing he could do would be to get out of Ct, get help because I agree, he does indeed have a big problem. I feel sorry for his wife and daughter, not for him. I can only hope he will learn something positive from this, but as they say..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ansonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pleasure Beach in Bridgeport Sat America Gentleman... 1
News Former police officer pleads guilty in Internet... (Apr '08) Jun 21 lavon affair 11
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
Metro pc's. Spies on personal calls. Jun 16 West haven 2
News Diners: You know them, they know you (Jan '09) Jun 16 hipchef99 15
News Trumbull cops alert Bridgeport to roaming black... Jun 13 BPT 7
Review: I Love Kickboxing Jun 9 Jessica83 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ansonia Mortgages