A small victory for public's rights

A small victory for public's rights

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Sep 19, 2012, titled A small victory for public's rights. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

The issue: New Haven police last June arrested Jennifer Gondola , a 36-year-old Ansonia woman, after she used her phone to film them arresting a 24-year-old Bridgeport man outside a New Haven night club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

BPT

East Hampton, CT

#1 Sep 21, 2012
yeah but she had to go through all the trouble with going to court, maybe hire a lawyer, for something i feel she did nothing wrong. you can film or take a photo of anyone or anything on the street. why do cops get so worked up about being filmed, since they are doing nothing wrong.........

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Sent the bad cops to jail for many years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ansonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Trumptanic 21,537
News Ganim campaign aide gets city raise 5 hr Gavone 2
News Feel-good musical ends Bridgeport Cabaret season Apr 23 Gavone 1
Gangstalkers Ella Grasso Blvd (Sep '17) Apr 21 Relative 8
News Feds arrest prominent Shelton developer (Nov '08) Apr 19 Gavone 376
News Job Cuts Could Come to West Haven Schools Apr 17 Mmendillo 1
News Lawmakers Work To Get Drug Pricing, Mental Heal... Apr 15 Jeremy Engdahl-Jo... 1

Ansonia Jobs

Personal Finance

Ansonia Mortgages