People shooting in Stonybrook?

People shooting in Stonybrook?

Posted in the Anoka Forum

Daughter of the Firmament

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Some neighbors just told me about some recent shooting incidents here where cars and street lamps have been shot at and damaged. And from what is being said, the culprits don't even live here. Last week, we heard gunshots. Anyone in their right mind would not be out here shooting in a residential neighborhood where lots of kids are and the houses are so close together.....

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Daughter of the Firmament wrote:
Some neighbors just told me about some recent shooting incidents here where cars and street lamps have been shot at and damaged. And from what is being said, the culprits don't even live here. Last week, we heard gunshots. Anyone in their right mind would not be out here shooting in a residential neighborhood where lots of kids are and the houses are so close together.....
car was damaged not far from here. done by punks who live south of the complex. seems that some of the units were having a meal. and the trespassers took offense at something.
one of the folks at the meal just gave the punks free food.
I'm wondering if these punks didn't think the food was up to their standards and decided to punish those who made it.

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
car was damaged not far from here. done by punks who live south of the complex. seems that some of the units were having a meal. and the trespassers took offense at something.
one of the folks at the meal just gave the punks free food.
I'm wondering if these punks didn't think the food was up to their standards and decided to punish those who made it.
Really? So they got pissed off over free food???

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Sep 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Really? So they got pissed off over free food???
possible.
most likely was not up to their standards. I'm wondering if they were told that they were not supposed to go over the fence like they do.
thing is, the picnic was not even near the car at the time. it was held in the area not far from my front door. and the car was sitting one building over.

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Now they got signs bolted onto the trees facing that fence saying "Private Property--No Trespassing!"

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Now they got signs bolted onto the trees facing that fence saying "Private Property--No Trespassing!"
I should check the fence closest to me on that.

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Nov 27, 2012
seems the only section I could find those signs. were on the east side.
none on the west side. thing is, I've seen those trespassers coming thru on the west side.
my man and I figured out that the trespassers were most likely stealing our tomatoes as they ripened. as well as taking a couple of the green ones off the vine and tossing them into the tall bush at the corner of my unit.

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jun 13, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
seems the only section I could find those signs. were on the east side.
none on the west side. thing is, I've seen those trespassers coming thru on the west side.
my man and I figured out that the trespassers were most likely stealing our tomatoes as they ripened. as well as taking a couple of the green ones off the vine and tossing them into the tall bush at the corner of my unit.
It's a damn shame when you can't have anything without idiot outsiders wrecking it. And I wonder if the new key fobs and security cameras around the pools are going to help keep them out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anoka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man gets 15 years for raping girl, 16, in St. P... (Aug '08) Aug 22 Sos 35
Maple Grove Arrest (Nov '08) Aug 18 Hhh 2
Shopper City (Mar '06) Aug 16 Anonymous 40
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... Jul 26 Zom Associate 20
News Man shot in Brooklyn Park is in critical condition (Mar '10) Jul '16 Whitelivesmatter89 39
News 118 Cats Euthanized After "Rescue" from Mobile ... (Feb '09) Jul '16 hog jaws 597
Trying to decide where in Blaine to live Jun '16 Fancyuniqueuser1 1

Anoka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anoka Mortgages