Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

Lebanon courts suck, and so do the old school jugdes.
I took my ex to court to get custody of my child, whom was telling me some inappropriate sex stuff that she said her daddy was saying to her. Took child to children and youth (what a joke), they talked with child TWO minuites and said that they got nothing so they cant do anything. So took her to DA' office, well since child wouldnt talk to them, they could do nothing. Therefore I took child to a Play Theaphist, were she confimmed the child di have some issues and should continue theaphy. Well the ex found out and went to the Theaphist's office with his Mother, not once but TWICE and told the Theaphist she will not see the child. So the Theaphist comes to testify and Judge KLINE say he does not want to her from the Theaphist (WOW). Does he want to hear the truth and find out what is in the best interest of the child.(NO) As the proceeding takes two days, but scheduled two months apart, Judge KLINE orders custody to the father who has a violent past. In the meantime, KLINE, orders the mother to get a pschological eval, well the mother gets THREE and PASSES all THREE. Well the judge still does not change the order. There is so much more to the story, but thats the scope, KLINE does not follow the laws, thru all my research and attorney's he has violated numerouse laws. Well Lebanon let me tell you something, you've done everything you can to me, well now I will bring you down one by one. Remember, not only one man knows the secrets of the rich and powerfull.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

He's not the only corrupt Judge in Lebanon Court House.
When are people going to wake up and take them on, oh I forgot, if it doesnt affect you, why bother

Since: Aug 10

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

lebanon courts suck wrote:
When are people going to wake up and take them on, oh I forgot, if it doesnt affect you, why bother
I am sorry you and your son are experiencing the cruelty of the Lebanon, PA system. I sympathize for you and your child and I am more than ready to take them on, please contact me as soon as possible at exiledfromusa@yahoo.com. Due to similar cruelty by them, I was forced to flee the USA to protect my son. There is strength in numbers, we are not alone anymore. People are coming together to fight the corruption in Lebanon and throughout Pennsylvania; judges need to be held accountable and punished for their crimes.

Please read my Topix News articles (you can search for others) titled:

PROPOSAL FOR PUBLIC INTEGRITY COMMISSION TO REPLACE CURRENT ETHICS COMMISSION, http://www.topix.com/forum/city/myerstown-pa/... .

CORRUPT LEBANON CO PA JUDGES FORCED MOTHER TO SEND SON TO A PEDOPHILE, http://www.topix.com/forum/city/norristown-pa...

LEBANON COUNTY CORRUPT JUDGES,(see Comments), http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lebanon-pa/TO...

Dateline article: PAMELA KILMER- MOTHER AND SON EXILED FROM THE USA, http://dateline.newsvine.com/_news/2010/09/11...

Also, Please view my video on You Tube titled,'MOTHER AND SON EXILED FROM THE USA, DOES ANYONE CARE?'
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It doesn't sound like they are making the father get a psychological evaluation- what an insult to you and it shows the Court has no concern for the child. If the father and the Court were concerned for the child they would want the child in therapy to get to the bottom of the problem and help the child, unless they are concerned about the outcome for some reason.

I have evidence that proves the judges do not follow the rules of the court, do not allow strong credible witnesses and evidence in court (which by the rules of the court they have to for the sake of the child), and that they are corrupt. They are the worse than many people they are convicting and sending to jail; they have the duty and obligation to uphold the law and the rules of the court. And they should especially be doing everything possible to protect innocent babies and children. If you or I would knowingly send our child to a pedophile, we would be an accessory to the crime and punished, this should be the same for the judges. I believe there is overwhelming evidence that proves that Judge Tylwalk and other judges knew that my son was being abused by his father, and other crimes he committed, and he still forced me to send my son to his father, a pedophile, Robert Wasko, from Richland, Pa for 5 years. I believe this is because of the political connections the grandfather had with the judges and the DA. I have the evidence to that, too.
Pamela Kilmer
Get the facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

Lebanon courts suck, and so do the old school jugdes.
I took my ex to court to get custody of my child, whom was telling me some inappropriate sex stuff that she said her daddy was saying to her. Took child to children and youth (what a joke), they talked with child TWO minuites and said that they got nothing so they cant do anything. So took her to DA' office, well since child wouldnt talk to them, they could do nothing. Therefore I took child to a Play Theaphist, were she confimmed the child di have some issues and should continue theaphy. Well the ex found out and went to the Theaphist's office with his Mother, not once but TWICE and told the Theaphist she will not see the child. So the Theaphist comes to testify and Judge KLINE say he does not want to her from the Theaphist (WOW). Does he want to hear the truth and find out what is in the best interest of the child.(NO) As the proceeding takes two days, but scheduled two months apart, Judge KLINE orders custody to the father who has a violent past. In the meantime, KLINE, orders the mother to get a pschological eval, well the mother gets THREE and PASSES all THREE. Well the judge still does not change the order. There is so much more to the story, but thats the scope, KLINE does not follow the laws, thru all my research and attorney's he has violated numerouse laws. Well Lebanon let me tell you something, you've done everything you can to me, well now I will bring you down one by one. Remember, not only one man knows the secrets of the rich and powerfull.
What's that old saying? There's three sides to ever story his, her's and the truth, except in a custody issue there is his, her's and the child's. One doesn't need a gavel and robe to realize if one parent is ordered psychological testing perhaps both parents should be tested to maintain a fair and objective playing field.
Judges are responsible for delivering fair and objective decisions, yet that is almost impossible when focusing solely on one parent.
Keeping in mind it is the child's best interest that matters more than favoritism, secrets, double standards, etc. One would hope a judge would listen to a therapist or anyone else that can assist in educating him on that child during that very short snapshot of a child's life he is exposed to in his courtroom. It is almost arrogant for him to dismiss a trained professional's testimony and think he has all the right answers.
Shame on him!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

I know of many more stories like mine.

Coamo, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

I know of many more stories like mine.
Unfortunately, I know of many more cases like ours too from the people who have contacted me after watching my You Tube video and reading my Topix news articles. When is the Lebanon system going to start helping people and stop destroying the lives of good decent people, especially babies and children.

When you have a court case in Lebanon County, PA you need to arm yourself with knowledge. Even if you find a find a caring decent attorney who handles cases routinely in the Lebanon, they can only do so much so they can fit in (with the corrupt system) and continue to practice in Lebanon.

My strong advice, from a nightmare of experiences in the Lebanon system, is to find an attorney far away from Lebanon who does not care about ever handling another case in Lebanon again, only making sure that the rules of the court are followed, that your case is being handled ethically, and winning your case.

I finally won a case in the Lebanon Court when I was represented by an outside attorney, Richard Ducote, who is now practicing in Pittsburg, PA. He was not afraid to fight them head on and confront them with conflicts of interest. Due to Ducote, he managed to get judges and the DA, Brad Charles, to recuse themselves from my case. Ethically, they should have done that themselves years before that without being confronted with the issue and being asked to do so. As I have been told by a retired FBI agent, after he looked over my case, it is like Old Time Georgia there, it is very obvious that they (the judges) feels they are above the law.

For starters check this out:

Judicial Ethics Handbook
http://jec.unm.edu/resources/judicial_handboo...
stormy

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

the problem is the can not be voted out. it is a lifetime position

Coamo, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem is the can not be voted out. it is a lifetime position
Yes, it is a terrible problem that the judges cannot be voted out office. The judges know that and they are probably laughing at us victims of the system, who are speaking out, right now because of that. But, if enough courageous people come together to actively speak out and help each other we can at least get them kicked off the bench. Look what happened in Luzerne County in the 'Kids for Cash' scandal when people came together- two judges went to jail!

Please, anyone who is a victim of the system, and especially if they have evidence to the corruption in Lebanon County, please contact me at exiledfromusa@yahoo.com. If we unite, we can and will succeed in cleaning up the system!
lebanon courts SUCK

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

anyone wants to comment and tell me your story or wants to help just post it here with your email and i will try to get in touch with you to see what you know or can do. thanks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Now my ex files a PFA against me for tapping my daughter on the check because she told me to shut up, and do u beleive this he was allowed to waste the courts time by filling after the judge stated in court he really did not beleive him. what is this town coming to?
Anonymous

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

KLINE does suck that old hag is dumber than my dog......i personally think he got his degree out of a candy machine. any judge that would hear accusations like that and still hand that child over to the father, probubly has little secrets himself why else would you do such a thing.....i think mommmy dident hug him enough!!!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judge Kilne sat there in his court room and listened to a women PERJURE herself beyond any douby and still SAID on record that he found her to be credible!!! He was sleeping at times and even typinig on his computer. Head staring at the ceiling....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

ITs time to CLEAN HOUSE
Anonymous

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Please clean house, the entire house, not just kline and arnold, they all have not represented the people or the law, what a SHAME!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

http://lancaster.craigslist.org/wan/202572888...

Check out this link....

We NEED to stand STRONG TOGETHER.....

you know, we do have a voice! They were VOTED IN... We can vote them out as well...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

IN Judge Klines courtroom recently and WOW.. Thats about all I can say.... WOW>>..
Janice Levinson

Venice, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

Hi. Protective Mothers Alliance is an International organization of protective moms fighting the corrupt family courts throughout the world. At present we have 65 Leaders world wide. Lundy Bancroft and myself run PMA. Join our efforts. Only by pulling together in large numbers can we make change for all. email me @ lb.jlpma@gmail.com. www.protectivemothersalliance.org . Much love, Janice

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

eagle55 wrote:
Please clean house, the entire house, not just kline and arnold, they all have not represented the people or the law, what a SHAME!!!
Actually, I do have to give credit to Judge Charles Jones. I found him to be one of the best Judges there.
lebanon courts suck

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Sorry everyone Kline is back in court this week, after he was out for a little bit, because he feel of the ladder while cleaning leaves out of his gutter. Too bad it was nice not having him in court, people were actually treated fairly while he was gone. IMAGINE THAT!!!!!
squirmey101

Bernville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

I THINK WE SHOULD take them on, I called the news to get them to help, my man is going through some custody stuff, and with all the evidence we had, he lost! Lebanon court system is so home team based, they work for the attorneys!!! CORRUPTION, but I will bring out the truth one way or another!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of131
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Annville Discussions

Search the Annville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Stooge Alert 51,110
Lebanon County Corrupt Judges (May '09) 8 hr Disgusted 148
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
david rhodes (Aug '06) Jul 7 Mary 146
Lebanon” Levi Stoltzfus (Jan '13) Jul 2 Eff the English 26
Methodist pastora s defrocking over sona s gay ... Jun 29 TomInElPaso 15
Pastor defrocked over gay wedding is reinstated Jun 26 Ho J Pimpson 7
•••

Air Quality Alert for Lebanon County was issued at July 11 at 3:30PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Annville Dating

more search filters

less search filters