Review: On The Corner Grocery

Posted in the Annville Forum

Michelle Anderson

Lebanon, PA

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Under New Ownership....Come check out our new products ...new faces....We are now serving fresh made to order subs...Meatball...Turkey....It alian ...Ham and Cheese....and Roast Beef...add chips and a soda all for just $5.00
Sara Jennings

Lancaster, PA

#2 Nov 21, 2012
I am so surprised at the changes made at this little store. It has done a huge turn around . They have new selections and you dont have to worry about them being outdated. The subs are amazing. I called ahead and by the time i got there it was ready. i would def reccomend checking out this store. The new owner Michelle is amazing. Very polite and customer friendly.
bonnie kirby

Lancaster, PA

#3 Jan 3, 2013
This store has made some huge changes. New items fresh subs and always a friendly smile to greet you. This is not your average corner store. Its worth the effort to check ot out. Well done ...
caitlin hummel

Lancaster, PA

#4 Jan 3, 2013
This is by far the best store ivr been to... the owners are very nice and there employees. ... I am sooo glad I went there they have food n cat food n dog food and even supplies for hair n baby etc.... I was very pleased when I came to this store you really have outdone yourselves on the corner

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#5 Jan 4, 2013
I'm guessing the cat/dog food is what's in the subs.
jessica parker

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2013
I have been visiting family for the last 15 years in this area and i have to say i have found huge changes in this little grocery store. i was recently in town and enjoyed an italian sub they gave chips and a soda all for 5.00 dollars . i was surprised at how clean this little corner store is. Big changes huge improvements...keep up the great work.
Merlin

Hanover, PA

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Does my boy Lebanon Levi and his posse frequent this fine eating establishment?

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#8 Feb 5, 2013
I don't know Merlin but it seems to get plenty of regular customers from the Lancaster area, all of which seem to love this little store...
Michelle Anderson

Lancaster, PA

#9 Apr 5, 2013
llDayo wrote:
I'm guessing the cat/dog food is what's in the subs.
Would much like you to come and give us a try before making such comments.
We work very hard to be a positive in the neighborhood.
Michelle Anderson

Lancaster, PA

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Merlin wrote:
Does my boy Lebanon Levi and his posse frequent this fine eating establishment?
No Merlin i havent had the honor of seeing him ...but would welcome him.
Mennonite Mafia

Chambersburg, PA

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Where is this place located? I'll stop in if it's in a decent part of Lebanon County.
Michelle Anderson

Lancaster, PA

#12 Apr 9, 2013
Mennonite Mafia wrote:
Where is this place located? I'll stop in if it's in a decent part of Lebanon County.
To answer your question ...to people not familiar with the area you would believe its not a great part of town, but let me tell you that i have been here for almost a year and i have been welcomed to the neighborhood and have had zero issues. Would much like you to come check us out.
Amish Alvin

Chambersburg, PA

#13 Apr 9, 2013
I always support local businesses over the chains so I'll patronize your establishment the next time I am in your hood.
gabby waters

Tampa, FL

#14 Oct 6, 2013
This little store has become a great place to grab your daily kitchen needs as well as lunch or dinner. I have had the opportunity to enjoy an Italian sub which they even toasted for me. I have recently noticed they are now serving beef and cheese empanadas. If you get in the area of 11th and church in lebanon its definitely worth a look .
just a customer

Tampa, FL

#15 Dec 15, 2013
I am so thankful for this little corner store they are very nice and helpful. They accept the food stamp card which is a huge blessing..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tire company employees accused of spying via e-... (Feb '11) Oct 22 stinky lady 70
Brian Hendricks of Lebanon charged with fraud, ... (Jul '13) Oct 21 Any INFO 7
Police: Man threatened to shoot people in Palmyra Oct 20 Truth Teller 7
Lebanon detective removed from drug task force (Apr '12) Oct 20 notyourliesR 40
Ex-city cop found dead (Feb '11) Oct 18 su-ad_kcuf 637
Palmyra to remove traffic light Oct 16 tammy 1
Court: Lebanon man accused in sex assault case ... Oct 15 lady 1
Annville Dating
Find my Match

Annville Jobs

Annville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Annville News, Events & Info