First Prev
of 6
Next Last
frustrated

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Apr 26, 2011
I stopped in the dollar general tonight on my way home from work and was treated like crap. I set my items on the checkout and the lady who was running the register walked out of the office saw me standing there and blew looked at the clock and stomped over to check me out. She never said not one friendly word to me and I had nothing to say myself. The reason I had nothing to say or to start a conversation was I have strep throat and laryngitis so I couldnt speak!! anyhow she rings up my stuff I swipe my debit she gives me my receipt and says "thank you". I looked and nodded because that seemed to be better than a grunt (I think)and then she proceeds to hatefully say "your welcome". Didnt think a store worker was supposed to criticize a customer cause they dont speak. If anyone knows the way I am it was hard for me to walk on but since i have no voice it wouldn't have done me any good to turn around on the biotch. Her day will come though I pray!! There are some of the rudest workers in that store ever. A couple of them the other day was standing fussing and cutting up while supposedly checking customers out. The woman couldn't ring up nothing for fussing with the male worker. They was picking and poking at each other like kids do when they are "showing out" when company comes. Ridiculous!! The store is great in this community because there is for sure nothing else but it could be better staffed. just my opinion
richard toucher

Pikeville, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2011
i go there all the time and nearly every employee there is rude. the only one that has ever been halfway decent is a man who's name is Tim I think. everyone else that works there sure could use some lessons in customer service, manners, and professional etiquette.
Annville Shopper

Pikeville, KY

#3 Apr 29, 2011
richard toucher wrote:
i go there all the time and nearly every employee there is rude. the only one that has ever been halfway decent is a man who's name is Tim I think. everyone else that works there sure could use some lessons in customer service, manners, and professional etiquette.
I go there all the time and they are all nice to me, I think most customers needs to be a little nicer. The store looks great and is run very well. Maybe if they are rude to you then you might be rude to them have you ever thought of that. I think they have the best people working there now then they ever have had. Have you ever work with the public it can be bad cause customers can be very rude and most of the time they are. Get over it.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 May 25, 2011
i just got back from there.. one worker really pisses me off.. like I owe HER some respect when she's rude as hell. Screw that place it's worthless until they replace the rude workers.. like the one working there RIGHT now.

Also, they need to learn how to turn the bag bin so people can get their items, what idiots they are.
someone who knows

Waynesburg, KY

#5 May 26, 2011
i agree with flexissues totally,they have one in partiular there that needs to get a life whether she knows it or not,she drives a red car,she knows who she is.
its your fault

Pikeville, KY

#6 May 27, 2011
FlexIssues wrote:
i just got back from there.. one worker really pisses me off.. like I owe HER some respect when she's rude as hell. Screw that place it's worthless until they replace the rude workers.. like the one working there RIGHT now.
Also, they need to learn how to turn the bag bin so people can get their items, what idiots they are.
Yours your fault if you dont get all your bags, They ring up the items and put them in a bag and if you are to lazy to get them off then someone behind you gets them and you are out of luck. They are not responsable for your bags you are. I work at walmart and Im sure the Dollar Store is the same way. So now whos the idiot.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 2, 2011
She didn't turn the bag thing around so it was fully facing her. Luckily your opinion is valued here about as much as that rude worker there. Very little.

Rest assured, she's still an idiot. You won't lose sleep at night worrying about this. Keyboard commando, you've done your job at failing.. do continue.
Iseeitthisway

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jun 3, 2011
FlexIssues wrote:
She didn't turn the bag thing around so it was fully facing her. Luckily your opinion is valued here about as much as that rude worker there. Very little.
Rest assured, she's still an idiot. You won't lose sleep at night worrying about this. Keyboard commando, you've done your job at failing.. do continue.
LAZY CUSTOMERS THAT DRAW A CHECK AND WILL NOT WORK, AND WANT EVERYONE TO HAND EVERYTHING TO THEM.
HaHa

Jefferson, GA

#9 Jun 4, 2011
Have you ever noticed that the ones who always says that ppl who draw a check is most likely the one that draws a check?? I am so tired of every dang conversation is about someone who draws a check look at yourself and your family befor you go judging someone else!! And yes that Dollar store sux big time.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 6, 2011
lol.. i'm hardly one to draw a check. I think the people that deserve one for medical reasons or because they can't care for theirselves deserve it, others can starve for all I care.

I'd like to be handed what I buy.. shame on me for some lazy ass whore not being able to reach her dirty hands across the checkout line. pity.
Praying

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jun 6, 2011
FlexIssues wrote:
lol.. i'm hardly one to draw a check. I think the people that deserve one for medical reasons or because they can't care for theirselves deserve it, others can starve for all I care.
I'd like to be handed what I buy.. shame on me for some lazy ass whore not being able to reach her dirty hands across the checkout line. pity.
Will be praying for you, I hope god answers my prayers tonight cause they are alot of people out there that need to have him in there life
LOL

Bays, KY

#12 Jun 6, 2011
FlexIssues wrote:
lol.. i'm hardly one to draw a check. I think the people that deserve one for medical reasons or because they can't care for theirselves deserve it, others can starve for all I care.
I'd like to be handed what I buy.. shame on me for some lazy ass whore not being able to reach her dirty hands across the checkout line. pity.
I was wondering if you sold the amplifier you posted on London Topix? Why would you drive all the way to Annville to shop?
kentucky settler

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jun 12, 2011
ive been there some too. and i have left items in the bag there atleast 2 times. the workers there doesnt even care to let you know if you got all ur bags. And before you can check to see if you got every thing they start to ring someone else up. if you ask me the male worker named tim is the only good person there. the rest are just plane ol bitches. no wonder there always out of tampons.every bitch there is on the rag.
LOLOLOL

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jun 15, 2011
kentucky settler wrote:
ive been there some too. and i have left items in the bag there atleast 2 times. the workers there doesnt even care to let you know if you got all ur bags. And before you can check to see if you got every thing they start to ring someone else up. if you ask me the male worker named tim is the only good person there. the rest are just plane ol bitches. no wonder there always out of tampons.every bitch there is on the rag.
So I guess you forgot your rag cause you seem like you might be the B I T C H
no help

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Aug 14, 2011
Every single time I go into this store, I have to wait in line for several minutes. Very seldom do they have both registers open. I need to find out who I can contact regarding this. I am so sick of it. The employees are on the clock but not doing their jobs. Nobody should have to wait in line for 10 minutes or more every single time they visit this store. This store really sucks and they are going to lose a lot of business because of their sorry workers.
me too

East Point, KY

#17 Aug 15, 2011
i love having the dollar store here local.i shop there 2 ot 3 times a week. however i have to agree that i almost always have to stand in line for a long time. i could understand it if both lanes were open. but there is hardly ever more than one open. if you ask where the other help is they always say they are on lunch or at break.well everyone deserves a break but do they all need to take them at the same time? i know they are going to get on here and say if you dont like it drive to london. that attitude is why nothing around here never gets fixed. however i do believe it is a lot brtter than it was several monthes ago.
exworker

Pikeville, KY

#18 Aug 15, 2011
Most of the time they are only 2 people working and its because they dont give them enough hours.They have other things in the store that have to be done, Like stock, change out end caps, do plantograms, and the list goes on and on. Its not there faught cause they can't keep both registers open but I do know this when i am in there and they are lines they do get someone else to open up. If you are having issues just contact the manager and talk with them.
LOLOLOLOL

Pikeville, KY

#19 Aug 15, 2011
no help wrote:
Every single time I go into this store, I have to wait in line for several minutes. Very seldom do they have both registers open. I need to find out who I can contact regarding this. I am so sick of it. The employees are on the clock but not doing their jobs. Nobody should have to wait in line for 10 minutes or more every single time they visit this store. This store really sucks and they are going to lose a lot of business because of their sorry workers.
What are there job just to run a register? Well they have other jobs as well to do. I have been in there alot and I love the store. Don't bitch unless you know everything that has to be done. Go into any store and all of them sometimes have lines. you only have so many hours and that is all you can use. They have to get stock out as well. Or then they would really lose customers cause nothing on the shelf. Work in there shoes one day and see what you say when you go shopping there. I have worked in Retail and its the hardest job around because of people like you.
Danm right

Ivel, KY

#20 Aug 25, 2011
Thats for sure.. I cant stand that place the woman from main needs to go back to her country.. There is that one wantabe christisn that a stuck up bitch, her damn daughter and soninlaw got aressted for stealin shit. U would think that the mom would not act like she owns the world.. I hate the place they needto get off there fat ass and attend to customers. Instead of stading around lookin stupid... Tim is the only nices person in that damn store.. U rock tim.. The rest get off ur fat asses and do u damn job.
foryour info

Pikeville, KY

#21 Aug 26, 2011
Danm right wrote:
Thats for sure.. I cant stand that place the woman from main needs to go back to her country.. There is that one wantabe christisn that a stuck up bitch, her damn daughter and soninlaw got aressted for stealin shit. U would think that the mom would not act like she owns the world.. I hate the place they needto get off there fat ass and attend to customers. Instead of stading around lookin stupid... Tim is the only nices person in that damn store.. U rock tim.. The rest get off ur fat asses and do u damn job.
Tim isnt doing his job, He just acts like it. He gets in trouble all the time. Hes not a asst. manager anymore he got stepped down. and Yes we all do our job and the one from north is gone she quit a few weeks ago. Its not the workers its the hours that HoME OFFICE give us. If you dont like the store then stop shopping there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Robins Douglas Kroger 3 min Ohnoyoudontknow 2
liberals say blacks too dumb to realize they ha... 5 min thomas 4
libs say shooting in self- defense is illegal 10 min thomas 10
sex tonight 23 male (Jun '08) 16 min bi hung 27
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min paul 148,160
Anyone wanna hook up tonight 36 min Loaderman 1
Willie Sawyers - What A TOOL!!! (Nov '08) 47 min Londoner 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Annville Mortgages