Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81766 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

twinkle

Bonnyman, KY

#57217 Jun 15, 2012
I'm here. Lol I get it. Entrancing... meaning I'm boring?

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57218 Jun 15, 2012
Strange 1 wrote:
Twinkie oł es-tu l'amour?
The other night you logged off with your last sentence being something in French. I tried googling it and the top result came up
Topix Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.
Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57219 Jun 15, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here have a mentos!
Diet Coke + Mentos

twinkle

Bonnyman, KY

#57220 Jun 15, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
The other night you logged off with your last sentence being something in French. I tried googling it and the top result came up
Topix Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.
No actually it meant sweet dreams. I googled it too.
dont care still aint touc

Morgantown, KY

#57221 Jun 15, 2012
A couple in Texas had a lot of potted plants, and during a recent cold spell, the wife was bringing a lot of them indoors to protect them from a possible freeze.
It turned out that a little green garden grass snake was hidden in one of the plants, and when it had warmed up, it slithered out and the wife saw it go under the sofa. She let out a very loud scream.
The husband, who was taking a shower, ran out into the living room naked to see what the problem was.
She told him there was a snake under the sofa. He got down on the floor on his hands and knees to look for it. About that time the family dog came and cold nosed him on the rear. He thought the snake had bitten him and he fainted.
His wife thought he had a heart attack, so she called an ambulance.
The attendants rushed in and loaded him on the stretcher and started carrying him out.
About that time, the snake came out from under the sofa and one of the Emergency Medical Technicians saw it and dropped his end of the stretcher. That's when the man broke his leg and why he stayed in the hospital for a while.
The wife still had the problem of the snake in the house, so she called on a neighbor man.
He volunteered to capture the snake. He armed himself with a rolled-up newspaper and began poking under the couch. Soon, he decided it was gone and told the woman, who sat down on the sofa in relief.
But in relaxing, her hand dangled in between the cushions where she felt the snake wriggling around. She screamed and fainted. The snake rushed back under the sofa, and the neighbor man, seeing her lying there passed out, tried to use CPR to revive her.
The neighbor's wife, who had just returned from shopping at the grocery store, saw her husband's mouth on the woman's mouth and slammed her husband on the back of the head with a bag of canned goods, knocking him out and cutting his scalp to the point where it needed stitches.
An ambulance was again called when it was determined that the injury required hospitalization.
The noise woke the woman from her dead faint, and she saw her neighbor lying on the floor with his wife bending over him. She assumed he had been bitten by the snake. She went to the kitchen, brought back a small bottle of whiskey, and began pouring it down the man's throat.
By now, the police had arrived. They saw the unconscious man, smelled the whiskey, and assumed that a drunken fight had occurred. They were about to arrest them all, when the two women tried to explain how it all happened over a little green snake.
The ambulance arrived and took away the neighbor and his sobbing wife.
Just then, the little snake crawled out from under the couch. One of the policemen drew his gun and fired at it. He missed the snake and hit the leg of the end table that was on one side of the sofa. The table fell over, and the lamp on it shattered. As the bulb broke, it started a fire in the drapes.
The other policeman tried to beat out the flames and fell through the window into the yard on top of the family dog, who startled, jumped up and raced out into the street, where an oncoming car swerved to avoid it and smashed into the parked police car, setting it on fire.
Meanwhile, the burning drapes had spread to the walls, and the entire house was blazing.
Neighbors had called the fire department and the arriving fire truck had started raising his ladder when they were halfway down the street. The rising ladder tore out the overhead wires and knocked out the electricity and disconnected telephones in a ten-square city block area.
Time passed...
Both men were discharged from the hospital. The house was re-built. The police acquired a new car, and all was right with the world.
About a year later, the original couple was watching TV, and the weatherman announced a cold snap for that night. The husband asked his wife if she thought they should bring in their plants for the night.
She shot him.
Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57222 Jun 15, 2012
twinkle wrote:
I'm here. Lol I get it. Entrancing... meaning I'm boring?
Meaning your a jewel to behold.:)
twinkle

Bonnyman, KY

#57223 Jun 15, 2012
Thank you.

Scotts Vegas

#57224 Jun 15, 2012
twinkle wrote:
<quoted text>No actually it meant sweet dreams. I googled it too.
I finally found what it meant. It just tried to send me back to this thread to look for it... That mentos/coke video was entertaining.
Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57225 Jun 15, 2012
The other nite I said "Goodnight dear friends,and sweet dreams Percy"

Sorry for the confusion.I will stop if you like. No biggie.lol
dont care still love it

Morgantown, KY

#57226 Jun 15, 2012
WATER
75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. This likely applies to half world population.
In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.
One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pains for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.
Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, decreases the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and decreases the risk of bladder cancer by 50%.
Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?
COKE ( breakthechain.org refutes all these claims)
In many US states, the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
If you put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke, it will be gone in two days.
To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coke into the toilet bowl and let it sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coke.
To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coke over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coke to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coke into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil. Mix drippings with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coke will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
For Your Info:
The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.
To carry Coca-Cola syrup, a commercial truck must use the hazardous material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years! Now, the question is, would you like a glass of water or Coke
ellen

Morgantown, KY

#57227 Jun 15, 2012
did not mean to butt in .

Scotts Vegas

#57228 Jun 15, 2012
Yall have a good one. I have to go to sleep soon. I promised my nephew I would take him to a tobacco patch to see if we could find some arrowheads.
Good Night Everyone
Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57229 Jun 15, 2012
I wanted to type enchanting and charming but my spell checker said "who you calling enchanting?"You cheating sob.
Seriously I'm going to find a new spellchecker lol.If I type Obama,it says I'm wrong,and offers Mamba.If I type george bush it wants me to us cap G and B. No lie
twinkle

Bonnyman, KY

#57230 Jun 15, 2012
Yeah Percy's pretty cool. A kittke dingy sometimes but I don't think she means any harm.
ellen

Morgantown, KY

#57231 Jun 15, 2012
Strange 1 wrote:
The other nite I said "Goodnight dear friends,and sweet dreams Percy"
Sorry for the confusion.I will stop if you like. No biggie.lol
No please dont , I enjoy it as well. Too many bad things said in this world from so many. Really nice when good things are.
Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57232 Jun 15, 2012
Water please
ellen

Morgantown, KY

#57233 Jun 15, 2012
Dr. Seuss explain crashing of computers
Read this aloud, if you can!)
If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port
And the bus is interrupted at a very last resort,
And the access of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,
Then the socket packet pocket has an error to report.

If your cursor finds a menu item followed by a dash
And the double-clicking icon puts your window in the trash,
And your data is corrupted cause the index doesn't hash,
Then your situation's hopeless and your system's gonna crash!

If the label on the cable on the table at your house
Says the network is connected to the button on your mouse,
But your packets want to tunnel to another protocol
That's repeatedly rejected by the printer down the hall.

And your screen is all distorted by the side effects of gauss,
So your icons in the window are as wavy as a souse;
Then you may as well reboot and go out with a bang,
'cuz sure as I'm a poet, the sucker's gonna hang!

When the copy of your floppy's getting sloppy in the disk,
And the macro code instructions cause unnecessary risk,
Then you'll have to flash the memory and you'll want to RAM your ROM.
Well, quickly turn off your computer and run and tell your mom!
Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57234 Jun 15, 2012
ellen wrote:
did not mean to butt in .
Your welcome here just as much as the rest of us Ellen dear :)Not sure how welcome we are though.lol
kevin

Bowie, MD

#57235 Jun 15, 2012
Una tw*t (*=a) doesn't have a clue.

It's mixin' moonshine and anti-freeze again.
Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57236 Jun 15, 2012
Merci Ellen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck 4 min curious 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Athenesword 138,455
PlayStation 2 & Swimming Pool 4 Sale 53 min summertime 13
Telephone checks 1 hr asking 1
Lee Adjustment Center Finally Bites the Dust 1 hr Glen Fox 51
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 3 hr Get A Life 3,381
Jesus Christ Is Coming 5 hr walt 21
More from around the web

Annville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]