Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

TardCanRollEye

Richmond, KY

#52959 May 23, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
These TWIT TROLLS will start with the terroristic threatening next because they know they can't verbally get the job done.
It's like this, people, them trying to win an argument means applying the use of demeaning name calling, since that doesn't work, they'll try terroristic threatening. Lol, game over for them, they know defeat so much that the word is tattooed many times all over their bodies.
Oh so now there are terrorists threatening you? Roll your eyes again fruitcake.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#52960 May 23, 2012
So much for getting ready for the vacation, LOL! TILT!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#52961 May 23, 2012
A Song for the TWIT TROLLS who want so desperately to be in my fan club.

From "The Wizard of Oz" - "If I only had a brain" by the Scarecrow

This is spam worth checking out. Enjoy!

Bill

Westmoreland, TN

#52962 May 23, 2012
Santas Elf wrote:
Have fun trolling "CARES SO MUCH", it looks like your on your own. I have a vacation to get started. Maybe one of your sewer trolls will come out and play with you. hahaahaha
To all the regulars...goodnight!:)
I'm not so much a reg, but goodnight...
Tard Can Roll Eye

Richmond, KY

#52963 May 23, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
A Song all about ME:
From "The Wizard of Oz" - "If I only had a brain" by the Scarecrow
This is spam worth checking out. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nauLgZISozsXX
thanks
friend

Westmoreland, TN

#52964 May 23, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Why did I do what?
put your name on here? Most people would never do that.

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#52965 May 24, 2012
Well hope you are doing well Blue...

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#52966 May 24, 2012
As once was said "Whoooooooooo Wheeeeeeeeeee". Dang.......
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#52967 May 24, 2012
Can you imagine what this thread would look like if every little town in Kentucky had a similar kindergarten class as the one from Scottsville and those that try to styfle them?

What ever happened to "Live and Let Live" ?. I just don't understand all this bickering and jealousy and fighting over their Topix toys.
owl

Richmond, KY

#52968 May 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Can you imagine what this thread would look like if every little town in Kentucky had a similar kindergarten class as the one from Scottsville and those that try to styfle them?
What ever happened to "Live and Let Live" ?. I just don't understand all this bickering and jealousy and fighting over their Topix toys.
I have to agree with you on that. You cannot stifle someone who wants to make a jackass out of himself. Sometimes you have to just let them be.
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#52969 May 24, 2012
Morining, 5/24/12, Sun preping us for several days of upcoming heat, coffee coal black sexy and it knows it, Tpx news: Trolls, got it. Ok so it seems the trolls one quiescent brain cell is stuck looped with singular thought of perpetually spewing the same childish dung as quick as it's club fingers can bang out fecal metaphores. They love us, they think we're sexy, they want to date us,,lol.
Well it seems mature virgins are coming out of the closet right and left, LoLo Jones, an Olympic hopeful at 29 claims purity of body and says she finds it,, diffecult. Considering the degrading value of potential males like our trolls, I can see why virginity is a better choice.
Have a great day,, trolls, not so much.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#52971 May 24, 2012
Good morning Ancient Wolf, Hempburn and Owl. I hope you have a great day. Thought I would stop in and leave a GODvine story. Our eastern part of the country was earthquake free, Nevada, Calif, Alaska, Hawaii were quaking. Japan had a 9.0 earthquake, like they need anymore, but Australia had a 8.+ and Russia was a shaking too. So the heat is on and the pool is calling. Have a great day!!!

Thank You, God, for giving us another day. Watch this video for a quick pick-me-up!:)

Baby Penguin Meets a Human for the First Time
So what happens when a little adorable penguin meets a human for the first time? You're about to find out in this very cute, hilarious video. Check it out.

http://www.godvine.com/Baby-Penguin-Meets-a-H...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#52972 May 24, 2012
This reminded me of the trolls infection this thread has. So I could see one of them doing this and past the film, you can imagine the lion busting through it's plexiglass and getting a little payback. People are so ignorant to pester animals. I also seen somewhere about a bear attacking a Canadian in the outhouse, luckily his friend came to the rescue but not without a story to tell and bear claw wounds.

Zoo visitor cowardly taunts a caged lion

msnNOW video - A video of a "brave" dude seen taunting a caged lion at The Denver Zoo is trending now. No word on who the guy is, but his hair does look a bit like a lion's mane.

http://now.msn.com/living/0523-msnnow-denver-...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#52973 May 24, 2012
Dog Loves Watching TV A Jack Russell terrier totally freaks out after noticing a few animals on the television.

http://hp-notebook.us.msn.com/

I have seen my brother's dog do this and I laughed and ask him just who was watching TV, him or his dog. Especially animal shows. Oh, and there is a BIRD on this video on the TV screen the dog is jumping up and down for. lol
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#52974 May 24, 2012
Maybe this is what is wrong with those people. Too much pork. lol

A real yuk story.

The vicious pork tapeworm can end up in the brain!

http://video.app.msn.com/watch/video/pork-tap...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#52975 May 24, 2012
I will leave you with a good thought after the yukky one. I love this one. It is the best. Ancient Wolf you will love it as much as lala. Enjoy! One of the best.

This is why we love animals. The end is simply amazing. &#9829;

Police Officer Saves a Dog Stuck in a Fence - The End Will Blow You Away

You will NOT believe the end of this video! It's hilarious and amazing all at the same time. After the police officer frees a dog stuck in a fence, the dog shows his appreciation in the cutest way ever.

http://www.godvine.com/Police-Officer-Saves-a...

I hope you have a good day, stay cool.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#52976 May 24, 2012
Oh let them crawl out long enough to pass their icon judgements...hahahaha. I didn't post for you trolls anyway. Hope the sun burns you today and give you a taste of what's to come.

Like Hempburn said, have a good day, trolls not so much. lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#52977 May 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
What ever happened to quit boring the crap out of everyone with your mindless jibberish?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#52978 May 24, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
These TWIT TROLLS will start with the terroristic threatening next because they know they can't verbally get the job done.
It's like this, people, them trying to win an argument means applying the use of demeaning name calling, since that doesn't work, they'll try terroristic threatening. Lol, game over for them, they know defeat so much that the word is tattooed many times all over their bodies.
You are right. That's the correct order cyber stalkers follow. Terroristic threatening is next on the list. That's the way these arse pirates are. Ahoy matey, give up that arse or walk the plank the Sharks will get it.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#52979 May 24, 2012
What ever happened to just walking away from the things that bore you, like I am doing now? CLICK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump 43 clinton 39 3 min kate 4
What muslims really think 39 min Quazzy 34
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 1 hr Mama 24
Word/Letter Game (Jun '12) 3 hr 75 Scorpio 448
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr who cares 148,999
Word Association (Aug '10) 4 hr Honest Babe 2,814
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 4 hr Honest Babe 4,333

Annville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Annville Mortgages