known fact

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

what happen to lil charles he done got ran up out of ctown?
To cute

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

known fact wrote:
what happen to lil charles he done got ran up out of ctown?
It's about time somebody finaaly done ran him out of some where if they did run him out of ctown nasty ass.Don't he have a baby on the way?
Miz Cherrii

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

He is a lame. Claims to have money and iish but in reality he is broke af, Im not sure about the aids thing but I do honestly believe he is bi sexual ( I have my reasons for believing so) I really liked him at first but once u get to know him u will find out that he lies more then he breathes lol , breath stayyyyys stankin and he wears the same clothes 4 to 5 days out of the week....but he getting money though lmao. I am from sikeston and I see him riding around in that ugly ass girl truck like he own it lol but really though they make a good couple because she is obviously dumb af and that's the only kinda female he will ever be able to hold onto. Just stating my opinion. (: * Miz Cherrii *
Clarify

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Which Lil Charles?
yuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Charles Dowell
just saying

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Miz Cherrii wrote:
He is a lame. Claims to have money and iish but in reality he is broke af, Im not sure about the aids thing but I do honestly believe he is bi sexual ( I have my reasons for believing so) I really liked him at first but once u get to know him u will find out that he lies more then he breathes lol , breath stayyyyys stankin and he wears the same clothes 4 to 5 days out of the week....but he getting money though lmao. I am from sikeston and I see him riding around in that ugly ass girl truck like he own it lol but really though they make a good couple because she is obviously dumb af and that's the only kinda female he will ever be able to hold onto. Just stating my opinion.(:* Miz Cherrii *
That's a damn shame everybody knows how he roll no bath taking a** lol that's peaches turner man ctfu 2 ugly people one ugly couple
yuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

What is peaches real name

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Anniston Discussions

Search the Anniston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 24 min guest 95,421
Abigail Funderburke 1 hr jojo 3
fb friends 4 hr hellofaman 11
Mind games 4 hr Humbled 14
whats good about ep 5 hr Thinker 5
Two timer 6 hr Abcdefg 46
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 14 hr CLUE 6,909
•••
•••
•••
•••

Anniston Jobs

•••