Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2013
known fact

Chaffee, MO

#1 Dec 29, 2012
what happen to lil charles he done got ran up out of ctown?
To cute

Chaffee, MO

#2 Jan 3, 2013
known fact wrote:
what happen to lil charles he done got ran up out of ctown?
It's about time somebody finaaly done ran him out of some where if they did run him out of ctown nasty ass.Don't he have a baby on the way?
Miz Cherrii

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2013
He is a lame. Claims to have money and iish but in reality he is broke af, Im not sure about the aids thing but I do honestly believe he is bi sexual ( I have my reasons for believing so) I really liked him at first but once u get to know him u will find out that he lies more then he breathes lol , breath stayyyyys stankin and he wears the same clothes 4 to 5 days out of the week....but he getting money though lmao. I am from sikeston and I see him riding around in that ugly ass girl truck like he own it lol but really though they make a good couple because she is obviously dumb af and that's the only kinda female he will ever be able to hold onto. Just stating my opinion. (: * Miz Cherrii *
Clarify

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Which Lil Charles?
yuck

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Charles Dowell
just saying

O Fallon, MO

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Miz Cherrii wrote:
He is a lame. Claims to have money and iish but in reality he is broke af, Im not sure about the aids thing but I do honestly believe he is bi sexual ( I have my reasons for believing so) I really liked him at first but once u get to know him u will find out that he lies more then he breathes lol , breath stayyyyys stankin and he wears the same clothes 4 to 5 days out of the week....but he getting money though lmao. I am from sikeston and I see him riding around in that ugly ass girl truck like he own it lol but really though they make a good couple because she is obviously dumb af and that's the only kinda female he will ever be able to hold onto. Just stating my opinion.(:* Miz Cherrii *
That's a damn shame everybody knows how he roll no bath taking a** lol that's peaches turner man ctfu 2 ugly people one ugly couple
yuck

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2013
What is peaches real name

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anniston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 min Obama Biches 97,079
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 30 min RayOne 1,836
security cameras 1 hr lol 6
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr st charles 224
morgan thurman (Sep '10) 3 hr parent 15
Jail Time 6 hr Well 4
Come on out and meet the pot head CHEIF on 105 ... 13 hr guest 2
•••
•••
•••

Anniston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000