I heard one of the parents paid for their daughter to be on the team
Go Jays!

Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 11, 2012
What difference does it make? It's the dog pound anyway! Woof Woof
snickerdoodle

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 May 12, 2012
I know both coaches very well. I can tell you that would never happen. Quit starting rumors that aren't true.
supporter

United States

#4 May 12, 2012
How ridiculous that you would even say something like this. The judges were from out of town. Both coaches are extremely ethical and would never consider taking money from a parent. My suggestion to you is to grow up and get your daughter some cheerleading lessons.

Chicago, IL

#5 May 12, 2012
supporter wrote:
How ridiculous that you would even say something like this. The judges were from out of town. Both coaches are extremely ethical and would never consider taking money from a parent. My suggestion to you is to grow up and get your daughter some cheerleading lessons.
Charleston cheerleaders.. seriously? Never have been good. lol
Why Worry About It?

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 12, 2012
[QUOTE who="Go Jays!"]What difference does it make? It's the dog pound anyway! Woof Woof[/QUOTE]

This really did make me laugh! So true!
supporter

United States

#7 May 13, 2012
Seems there are some jealous and small minded people on here.
FYI

Saint Louis, MO

#8 May 13, 2012
There is NOTHING in this world that isn't biased. That's just the way it is. As adult the best lesson learned has been, it's not what you know it's who you know. I've been the victim and the benefactor of that system. Thats just life.
where

Dallas, TX

#9 May 13, 2012
FYI wrote:
There is NOTHING in this world that isn't biased. That's just the way it is. As adult the best lesson learned has been, it's not what you know it's who you know. I've been the victim and the benefactor of that system. Thats just life.
Especially in Charleston!!!

Since: May 12

Granite City, IL

#10 May 15, 2012
Im not even from Charleston and they have great cheerleaders, some of them are even my friends.Those are great girls and they do a good job at what they do so those of you who are talking trash about them need to keep your mouth shut.Oh and for whoever said its the dog pound, dude this isnt sikeston so shut up and get your facts straight. Most of you are just jealous that you cant have the skills that these girls have.They have alot of respect for themselves and their school.Leave these girls alone, if you want to talk trash about them dont put it all over topix its not the place.Confront them or better yet keep your mouth closed
I have an idea

Potosi, MO

#11 May 15, 2012
How about a theme song for the C-town cheerleaders: Who let the dogs out...........
Fund Raiser

Saint Louis, MO

#12 May 15, 2012
I have a fund raiser idea. Charleston Cheerleaders can put on a haunted house for halloween. The only expense would be costumes. No make up required. Bahahahahahahahahahaha!
Pissed

Hazelwood, MO

#13 May 16, 2012
Fund Raiser wrote:
I have a fund raiser idea. Charleston Cheerleaders can put on a haunted house for halloween. The only expense would be costumes. No make up required. Bahahahahahahahahahaha!
You are talking about young girls here that are just trying to be active in their school. You should be ashamed of yourself.
someone

Saint Louis, MO

#14 May 16, 2012
Fund Raiser wrote:
This is beyond hilarious! Hahaha!
Person

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Cheer coach is a ugly bitch who thinks she is somebody!
Concerned

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Well don't know about the whole bitch thing but, she did act childish tonight yelling at that coach. Made me ashamed of my own school:(

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Good gosh don't you people have real problems?

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Feb 16, 2013
cheerleaders are great
Another Way

Cape Girardeau, MO

#20 Feb 20, 2013
guest wrote:
Good gosh don't you people have real problems?
I know they have real problems. It's obvious that Topix has become a blog or forum that allows intimidation along with instigators to bully those they envy. In perusing these comments, to insure my children are not being bullied, I have come to the conclusion that in replying to these despicable remarks is giving them everything they are wanting. To (NOT reply by post) you take any satisfaction away from them that they might have gained. If the statement or post is a violation ie; slander the best alternative is to report it and request the thread be taken off & hold the Webmaster accountable. I certainly would not reply to them online but go directly to the one responsible for its publication and inform the attorney general. If enough requests are made one will inevitably take action. Those that do reply to these insidious remarks merely allow further remarks that will keep the conversation or bantering to expand. There seems to be a pattern to all this which is one makes a remark then others chime in until the person affected remarks causing a persistent chain of events ultimately leading to the originator getting a big chuckle out of it satisfying their general need for a vile pleasure. If no one replied the remark would eventually fade into the background of these horrible threads. I can assure you that if any remark is made regarding me or my children I will follow my advice to insure these people are disciplined in some degree. It may not be what I would really like to do but at least I am not adding to their vile pleasures.
hmmm

Jackson, MO

#21 Feb 20, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Well don't know about the whole bitch thing but, she did act childish tonight yelling at that coach. Made me ashamed of my own school:(
who is this coach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anniston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 escape county jail 41 min just saying 2
4 escape county jail 48 min guest 1
Worst EP teacher ever, Part 2 50 min guest 18
Disability 51 min guest 13
Get out and vote 1 hr Whatever 17
Ridiculous Vandalism 1 hr Angry 1
Sara T 1 hr Donkey dan 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anniston Mortgages