First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blown away

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 5, 2012
this is a very true and serious problem in our small community... there is a dad and his 21 yr. old daughter having sex even sodomy...a very well known family on south gilmore st. they are cooking meth and making videos of themselves..they are using this drugs to make thier relastionship be all sex... now u tell me why this is going on/why havent they been busted? the girl walks around naked in front of her dad and brother, they say they are an open family... the dad is 51yrs. incest is against the law.. i believe they should be looked at by the police and get help... last name is french i believe... now how can this be normal.... they are doing this almost every day... what do others think i want some feedback...everyguy she messes with goes to jail,,they deny it but they are having sex and i saw them.. help get these people get help and out of our community a
WWWWHAT

Jackson, MO

#2 Apr 5, 2012
what!!!!!!! video o them if youve seen it, then you will have proof. otherwise no one going listen .
i know also

Haslet, TX

#3 Apr 5, 2012
Oh my god. Someone should look into this
money talks

Dexter, MO

#4 Apr 6, 2012
unfortunately n this town if u got money u can do anything and get by with it - u can call the hotline - number is in the phonebook

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Apr 8, 2012
If the daughter is 21, it's consensual.

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 8, 2012
blown away wrote:
this is a very true and serious problem in our small community... there is a dad and his 21 yr. old daughter having sex even sodomy...a very well known family on south gilmore st. they are cooking meth and making videos of themselves..they are using this drugs to make thier relastionship be all sex... now u tell me why this is going on/why havent they been busted? the girl walks around naked in front of her dad and brother, they say they are an open family... the dad is 51yrs. incest is against the law.. i believe they should be looked at by the police and get help... last name is french i believe... now how can this be normal.... they are doing this almost every day... what do others think i want some feedback...everyguy she messes with goes to jail,,they deny it but they are having sex and i saw them.. help get these people get help and out of our community a
well for u to see what goes on inside their home u must be a peeping Tom pervert yourself
meatman

Haslet, TX

#8 Apr 8, 2012
No its because i am a friend of the family. They have hid it for a long time but not very well
others no about it

Jackson, MO

#9 Apr 9, 2012
i heard this same story few years ago if true they sick folks
KayKay

Haslet, TX

#10 Apr 9, 2012
Yeah i heard it as well
Damn it

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 12, 2012
That is so sick!! The only French that I know that lives over there is James and I would not put it passed that family to be doing shit like that. I for one would like to have the drugs removed from our neck of the woods, for sure! If he is f...ing his daughter then his ass does need to go to jail and some mental help! I'm just at a awe right now at this however I do believe that this is going on like right next door. PUT ALL OF THEM IN JAIL!!
well

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 12, 2012
Why is it that in this town people are so quick to either start lies about people or to spread awful things about people? True or not true this should have never been put on Topix. The other fault of this place is that people believe anything they hear. This really sounds like a hideous person who gets some pleasure out of spreading wicked rumors (true or not) about someone else. Get a life of your own and stay out of other people's lives .
Foe

Haslet, TX

#13 Apr 12, 2012
Believe me i know someone who seen it and this person is having trouble eating sleeping, or continuing to work. Knowing them as people i would tell u no way. Knowing them ad the drugs have taken over their lives, i would say i have no clue for sure. Its very serious yes, and likely is about to result in something serious for someone thought it would be funny to retaliate with deadly force. Its not over by a long shot. But id have to say at least it was made known
Damn it

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 12, 2012
Foe wrote:
Believe me i know someone who seen it and this person is having trouble eating sleeping, or continuing to work. Knowing them as people i would tell u no way. Knowing them ad the drugs have taken over their lives, i would say i have no clue for sure. Its very serious yes, and likely is about to result in something serious for someone thought it would be funny to retaliate with deadly force. Its not over by a long shot. But id have to say at least it was made known
. Damn it u know some people just don't want to open their eyes and see what is really going on. However, this will come to a head and everyone will know the truth so let everyone say what they want cause it will come out! I love my city and I'm sick of rich trash thinking they can get away with anything!!
Damn it

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 12, 2012
Well... If u think that way then u need to wake the f..k up and smell the coffee unless you are one of those rich dum asses that think they can get away with anything, it will come back to haunt you. Boo!!!!
sampson33

Westlake Village, CA

#16 Jan 30, 2013
I know the girl and some of her friends from the H.S. she dropped out of.
Her and her brother have been screwing for years.
One of her friends did a quasi 3 way with the Daughte and the father. She said he had sex with his daughter but did not ejaculate inside her.
All gross as far as Im concerned.
someone

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Jan 31, 2013
This is so stupid if it was true I don't think u would blast it on topix first! You should go to the police or call DFS! Just because she is 21 doesn't mean anything they will still investigate! Or maybe ur mad or jealous cus u can't join in? Or u were rejected! I find no truth in this what so ever!
Awkward

United States

#18 Jan 31, 2013
No I dont think anyone is jealous. However..this is pretty sick. And yes I think authorities should be notified.
just gross

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 31, 2013
You know if they are doing this the daughter has more than likely been molested her entire life. Someone needs to report this for sure. This is one of the sickest things I've ever heard!

Prairie Village, KS

#21 Feb 4, 2013
S gilmore st....wonder who that could be? Ill have to break out the phone book or find an app...be right back
sick

United States

#22 Feb 4, 2013
Everyone knows who this is. Druggies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anniston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry Morgan 1 hr Guest 7
Who is shooting dogs 1 hr Kevinj 8
rich white people 3 hr guest 2
Poley for Presiding Commissioner 14 hr guest 1
Water and EP city 14 hr Amy 10
hahaha 16 hr okie 1
Booty call 20 hr Jim 1

Anniston Jobs

Personal Finance

Anniston Mortgages