Awwww the babies are crying about get...

Awwww the babies are crying about getting hit. 9/11 Baby murders

Posted in the Anniston Forum

Cry Babies Cry

Anniston, AL

#1 Sep 12, 2011
You stinking scum got what you deserved at 9/11. To bad it wasn't nuclear. You are so big and brave killing innocent women and children in foreign lands, let me see you take on China or Russia, big bad America.
Nothing but yellow bellied cowards to the core. Come out from under your yellow rocks and let's see what you are made of. China and Russia want to know also.
Silent W

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 12, 2011
You must be the biggest idiot on the face of the earth! Women and children have more rights and freedoms in this country than ANY in the world; doubt you've experienced it since you probably aren't one...woman that is; child-like may be in question. I would wager the women of your homeland,(since I doubt it is the USA) find you to be an idiot, as well.
Still worth a good old "roast beef" from the FBI. Who's the coward now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anniston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Murder of Floyd Hurst (Mar '16) 20 hr Essential 2
Tina Cosner, Clark, Hydrick (Dec '14) Nov 26 Wow 5
Are you a female who has been screwed in Calhou... (May '08) Oct '16 Becky Hunt 97
Jackie stovall (Apr '14) Sep '16 Joe Stovall 5
K.B. Recovery House, Anniston, AL Aug '16 Lilboat06 3
new highway Aug '16 carol williams 1
News Suit against Anniston alleges city imprisoned w... Aug '16 man031381 1

Anniston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anniston Mortgages