Weatherford Topix Users

Posted in the Annetta Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Feb 1, 2013
So, my computer says that there are a total of 18 users viewing the Weatherford Thread right now. I've noticed that there are usually between 10 and 25. I'm guessing that they are always the same people. I only check this site to see if there is anything new and never comment. I know that there are a few people on here that seem to be on 24/7.

I know two of them are Tawni Maughn and Bill Moylan. I know that they are referred to as the "Losers" and that they hate our local government officials.

Can anyone tell me who else is on here and what are their screen names?
1reader

Weatherford, TX

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Hate is what you spew billy
1reader

Weatherford, TX

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Billy, I have never said any of those things. You do spew hate. Hate for all who disagree with you or who dare challenge you. Did you know the sun is shining. The park is nice today .
Cross Examiner

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Yahoo2 wrote:
<quoted text>
;
No, hate is what you twits spewed when you were using my mother’s maiden name as your screen name. Hate is what you mattoids spewed when you were attempting to demean and insult my service as a Marine Security Guard. Hate is what you psychopaths spewed when you were trying to demean my education. But, do not concern your little prepubescent brains because you have not gotten to me yet and you will not get to me in the future. You see, the deck is stacked against you because you have absolutely no culture other than agriculture.
Bill, was it hate when you Madecthe comment that other posters mothers had sex with dogs?

Bill, was it hate when you said other posters mothers were whores?

Bill, was it hate when you said other posters mothers hung a red light in their window?

Bill, wad it hate when you said other posters mothers slept in the gutter which whoever?

Bill, was it hate when you called other's wives ugly?

Bill, was it hate when you called other's wives fat?

See bill, you are full of hate, you spew it constantly.
1reader

Weatherford, TX

#8 Feb 1, 2013
See, you are a hateful person. But the voters recognized you for wyay you are certainly for what you aren't : a leader who has the towns interest at heart. we are lucky the voters are smarter than you
Must be so

United States

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Yahoo2 wrote:
<quoted text>
;
No, hate is what you twits spewed when you were using my mother’s maiden name as your screen name. Hate is what you mattoids spewed when you were attempting to demean and insult my service as a Marine Security Guard. Hate is what you psychopaths spewed when you were trying to demean my education. But, do not concern your little prepubescent brains because you have not gotten to me yet and you will not get to me in the future. You see, the deck is stacked against you because you have absolutely no culture other than agriculture.
I have to think that any negative comments about your despicable mother are true, after seeing what you ate made of.

Ever see that movie "bad seed"? There was this very bad child who was conceived by a woman who had sex with dozens of criminals.

Why do I think of you?
Running scared not

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Yahoo2 wrote:
Ah, I see the local moron choir has gathered for their evening sermon of lying BS. If any one of you had said any of that to my face there wouldn’t be enough money on earth to pay for your reconstructive surgery and you know it.
Hey billy, all I have to do is come up behind you and yell BOO! You would deficate down both legs.

Besides, you couldn't make it 30 ft without having to stop and catch your breath.
again?

North Richland Hills, TX

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Yahoo2 wrote:

Ah, I see the local moron choir has gathered for their evening sermon of lying BS. If any one of you had said any of that to my face there wouldnÂ’t be enough money on earth to pay for your reconstructive surgery and you know it.

That whore I spoke of was here in Weatherford and her heart of gold was proven again and again in her caring actions. You scum really need to get your lard asses to some church in town that doesnÂ’t just want your money, but wants your soul saved. I know several, but you will not be told where or what they are for fear of God striking them down as you walk in the door.

And now, given as this is a special month, I will give you an opportunity to save your souls here and now. What is sad is I know not a one of you has the guts and spirit to listen

I will follow him, Nun's Chorus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v79sjCscbuoXX

The Harlem Gospel Choir - EastCoast Entertainment
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Mahalia Jackson in concert 1964 part 1 Just a Closer Walk with Thee
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Didnt your dumb ass already get kicked off once for threatening people? Seems to me an MIT educated man would know better. Oh, I forgot...the education was a lie. Lol. Pitiful.
saw yhat coming

North Richland Hills, TX

#14 Feb 1, 2013
curious wrote:
So, my computer says that there are a total of 18 users viewing the Weatherford Thread right now. I've noticed that there are usually between 10 and 25. I'm guessing that they are always the same people. I only check this site to see if there is anything new and never comment. I know that there are a few people on here that seem to be on 24/7.

I know two of them are Tawni Maughn and Bill Moylan. I know that they are referred to as the "Losers" and that they hate our local government officials.

Can anyone tell me who else is on here and what are their screen names?
See what happens? Curious asked a simple question and the only responses are old men fighting. Kinda funny and very entertaining.
The real answer

United States

#15 Feb 1, 2013
The real conversations concerning Weatherford and Parker County don't happen here. There is a totally different site where the rral issues are discussed.

It really doesn't matter who or what is discussed here.
frank davis

Dallas, TX

#16 Feb 1, 2013
The real conversations concerning Weatherford and Parker County don't happen here. There is a totally different site where the rral issues are discussed.
[ I agree, would be nice if topix could somehow limit or eliminate multiple usernames.Maybe charge a fee per username.Get rid of the crackpots.
1reader

Weatherford, TX

#17 Feb 1, 2013
BM resembles that remark
The real answer

United States

#18 Feb 1, 2013
frank davis wrote:
[ I agree, would be nice if topix could somehow limit or eliminate multiple usernames.Maybe charge a fee per username.Get rid of the crackpots.
The other site is much better at that.
Observer

United States

#20 Feb 1, 2013
frank davis wrote:
What site is that!
All Jealous of Tawni

Weatherford, TX

#22 Feb 1, 2013
Tawni doesn't post to this stupid set where 3 or 4 people post constantly under different IDs. You pele need to get a life
curious again

Fort Worth, TX

#23 Feb 2, 2013
I'm not even sure what to say to this and I'm not about to comment back on certain parts of it.

Thanks who those who answered my question or did not go off on some rant.

ObamaN2012-- I see exactly what you mean. I wouldn't either.
Two Mints in One

Dallas, TX

#24 Feb 4, 2013
All Jealous of Tawni wrote:
Tawni doesn't post to this stupid set where 3 or 4 people post constantly under different IDs. You pele need to get a life
I think it's funny how people always know what "Tawni" does or doesn't like, do, believe, or say.
A cult of personality.
Except it's a cult of one or two.
1reader

Grand Prairie, TX

#26 Feb 4, 2013
All Jealous of Tawni wrote:
Maybe this post is right on.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#27 Feb 4, 2013
I give up. Who is your relative that sits on a bench?
Is his name Goddard? Wright? Armstrong?
I guess we'll never know.
SunInTwo

Grand Prairie, TX

#28 Feb 5, 2013
Clarence wrote:
I give up. Who is your relative that sits on a bench?
Is his name Goddard? Wright? Armstrong?
I guess we'll never know.
Don't I wish!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Annetta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disability Attorney in DFW area Jul 22 Msolis99 1
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Jul 20 clb 303
Work in Ft Worth Jul 19 RecruiterGarcia 1
News Was This Historic Gay Bar the Victim of Arson? Jul 18 Dr Reker s Bellhop 6
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) Jul 18 kerirae 33
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's (Jun '15) Jul 18 Rusty Fralia 26
News Rainbow Lounge, destroyed by fire, will reopen ... Jul 15 Bruce King 5

Annetta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Annetta Mortgages